I am an artisan, now what?
Congratulations! You've chosen to be a creator of beautiful items, deadly weapons and bags with enough space for box collecting addicts.
So as you can see, there's a lot to do.
Some crafting commands
Quite a few of these commands require crafting tools.
- Tailor list: This will show you the items you can tailor. For materials you can use pelts that you skin from mobs, or you can buy sheets of material from shops. To tailor, A tailoring kit is required.
- Whittle: This will show you the items that can be whittled. A knife is required.
- Forge: It will tell you what you can forge. To gather the materials you can take a taxi to the mines, buy a pick and mine. After you have the materials, you will need a forge.
- Craft list: This will help you create light armor. To gather materials, you will need skins from mobs, and your armor skill should be trained for you to have a list of the armor you can create.
- Pottery list: This lets you see what kind of items you can make from pottery, and to get started, you can take a taxi to the art center. There you will find a supply room with materials and pottery boots that will give you access to the kiln and wheel for free.
There is a lot to be discovered from dies, to patterns and more. The crafting complexity in Haelrahv is confusing at first, but once you understand how things work, you will have fun. With more to be added, you will hopefully find something that you like.
Remember, the most important thing is... have fun.
Join discord, suggest the things that you want added, vote in the monthly polls, don't be afraid to ask for help on the newbie channel and enjoy!