Jump to navigation Jump to search
Knitting can be a very relaxing project that has many useful applications. You can knit things to be worn, to be given away as gifts, or sold at a profit (hopefully).
What Can You Knit
There is no official list in game, but I can give you what we have currently:
- mittens (This is a good one to remember to do in umber. Citizens love them.)
What You Need
- yarn - Umber if you like helping citizens.
- Knitting Needles - Maybe be purchased in Llanfair (Alteri Sector), Abbindolaire (Vee Hoy Complex), and in Chodaku.
- Knitting basket is not needed but is cool and wearable.
- Grab your needles in one hand and your yarn in the other.
- This game will assume you are right handed and demand that your knitting needles be in your right hand. Haelrahv is not lefty friendly.
- You must first address your yarn and begin to KNIT your YARN TO your project. If you have umber yarn, then mittens are highly recomended.
- Just in case your needles forget, you must continue to remind them to KNIT your PROJECT TO your end result, again mittens are highly recommended.
- This will take a long time.
- If you don't believe me LOOK at your PROJECT and you'll see how far along you are.
- Eventually you end up with your completed project.