Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Item Name||Ingots Needed||Type||Description|
|Dagger||2||One-Handed Bladed Weapon|
|Throwing Axe||6||Thrown Weapon|
|Throwing Knife||1||Thrown Weapon|
|Dnuhze||2||One-Handed Bladed Weapon||Darjuan assassin's long knife|
|Rdivlkot||2||One-Handed Bladed Weapon||Darjuan long-bladed dagger|
|No-dachi||9||Two-Handed Bladed Weapon|
|Airaece||3||One-Handed Bladed Weapon||Eolai fencing blade|
|Halberd||15||Polearms and Spears Weapon|
|Katana||9||One-Handed Bladed Weapon|
|Longsword||9||One-Handed Bladed Weapon|
|Grappling Hook||8||Exotic Weapon|
|Two-handed Sword||20||Two-Handed Bladed Weapon|
|Aefike||6||Polearms and Spears Weapon||Eolai short hunting spear|
|Heavy Ghimra||20||Polearms and Spears Weapon||The ghimra is a long spear with a heavy point. A fearsome weapon of the Darju.|
|Vurpudn||8||Bladed Weapon||heavy, curved sword of Jaddan origin|
|Zvudrtol||12||Two-Handed Bladed Weapon||heavy Darjuan two-handed sword'|
|Naginata||9||Polearms and Spears Weapon|
What You Need
- Access to a Forge - Home forges may be purchased in a shop on the way to Bosque.
- Smithing Hammer
- Lots of Ingots - See article on making ingots.
- Put the desired numbers of ingots on the forge. ie 2 ingots for a dagger.
- With the smithing hammer in your hand FORGE the item you wish to make. ie. FORGE DAGGER The first time you do this the system will advise that you prepare additional forging materials worth a certain amount. This is thought to be based on your skill with that sort of weapon.
- Repeat until it has shifted from being a project to your new item.
- Get your item from the forge.