FAQ Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Jump To: Haelrahv Main Site | My Haelrahv Account | Haelrahv Play Page
What does YOUR Eolai look like?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Eolai » What does YOUR Eolai look like?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HR-Hannah

Post Posted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 1:23 am    Post subject: Just because everyone else did!

You see Holier Than Thou Hannah Channing, an Eolai Angel.
She has a mischevious twinkle in her startling gold eyes and a flawless golden tan complexion.
She has shoulder-length softly glowing platinum blonde hair surrounded by a golden halo.
She has an angelic face.
She has a set of beautiful pristine white wings sprinkled with gold dust which flutter softly around her slender build.
She stands about 6' 1" tall, and seems to be timeless for an Eolai.
She appears to be feeling horny. Damn performers

She is not holding anything.
She is wearing a softly glowing halo communicator which reads I'm sending you to hell instead, some iridescent gossamer robes which glisten like morning dew, a pair of luminous slippers alight with an aurora glow, a silken white belt entertwined with silver mistsilk threads, a black and looming thundercloud, a fluffy white cloud with a platinum lining, a snow white mistsilk belt pouch clasped with an icicle-shaped frosty pink wehapexe gem, and a slimy black leech-shaped suction dart. Damn Marduk
 Back to top »
HR-Faith
OCD Grammar Perfectionist

Post Posted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 11:14 pm    Post subject:

I could show you my Eolai, but it would probably make you all angry. Shocked

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -- Bilbo Baggins --
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Kit
Cybertech Extraordinaire~

Post Posted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 6:16 pm    Post subject:

You are Kit Murphy, an Eolai Technician.
You are wearing a pair of photochromic sunglasses which covers your eyes.
You have a pale rose complexion.
You have very short spiky crimson hair with thick black streaks. Three uneven braids hang at the left side of his head, the longest reaching his shoulder and the shortest to the bottom of his ear.
You have a handsome face.
You have a lithe build.
You stand 5' 5" tall, and you are very young for an Eolai.
You are pierced with a titanium ear stud printed with the words "Trouble Maker".
You feel devious.

You are not holding anything.
You are wearing a black identification bracelet engraved with the name "Kit", a gold ring communicator, a velvety red xarloa backpack, a hip-slung dark leather belt studded with small rivets and clasped with multiple blackened steel buckles, a long-sleeved fishnet shirt lined in grey silk material, an electronics repair toolkit, a white lab coat, a pair of loose fitting black on off-black fatigue style pants accented with small rips and tears, and a pair of dark leather boots clasped up the calves with blackened steel buckles.

I seriously need some nicer clothes
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
tygerwulf
Teh Pink Assassin.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 10:29 pm    Post subject:

I think it's time for an update:

You are Librarian Tygerwulf Fyrestick, an Eolai.
You are wearing a pair of pretty pink ski goggles with tinted lenses which covers your eyes.
You have a soft rose complexion.
You have short spiky strawberry blonde hair.
You have a youthful face.
You have a scrawny build.
You stand 5' 0" tall, and you are very young for an Eolai.
You are implanted with a left cyber foot covered with turquoise tovqa and a right cyber foot.
You are pierced with a pair of pink bow earrings, a gehflif nose stud printed with the words "Ommmmmm", an eilaro eyebrow ring printed with the words "Girlie Girl", an ocia navel ring printed with the words "Slave", a titanium lip labret printed with the words "Drama Queen", a titanium tongue bullet printed with the words "Orgasm Donor" through your tongue, a titanium lip labret printed with the words "Once Bitten", an ocia navel ring printed with the words "Hottie From Hell", a gehflif nose stud printed with the words "Trouble Maker", an eilaro eyebrow ring printed with the words "Princess", a copper ear stud printed with the words "I Don't Care", a copper ear stud printed with the words "Stop Bitching", a gold bridge barbell printed with the words "Quit Staring" through the bridge of your nose, a gold bridge barbell printed with the words "Ice Cold Bitch" through the bridge of your nose, a titanium tongue bullet printed with the words "Muff Diver" through your tongue, and a sharnuk septum ring printed with the words "Gold Digger" through your septum.
You feel psychotic.
You have huge floppy hot pink bunny ears on your head, and a tattoo of a hot pink bruvsho stalking a purple hoaweisho with a white gamojab on it's head on your back.

You are not holding anything.
You are wearing a silver lockpick-shaped button reading "Locksmith On Duty", an antique silver poison ring inlaid with an onyx pentacle charm, a pale pink jersey embroidered with the words "DEFENESTRATING DUST BUNNIES", a pair of long pink gloves, a pair of pink fairy wings, a small pink vaixaxi shield displaying numerous red and purple hearts, a translucent blue star amulet hung delicately on a silver chain, a pink braided ribbon choker adorned with a Eolai charm, a pink braided ribbon anklet adorned with a Agent charm, a hard leather collar dangling a small tag that reads ~Rabies Test Subject~, some midnight blue satin wrist ties, a pink braided ribbon armband adorned with a heart charm, a rough bone necklace spaced with painted pottery beads, a sleek black satin teddy with lace edges, a finely-crafted silbein ring, a soft pink silk scarf with tiny gold rose charms hanging from the fringe, a tan suede armband branded with the image of a sleeping eteoch, a silky silver garter edged with delicate blue lace, a silky silver garter edged with delicate blue lace, a delicate silver hip chain linked with carved pink eorit stones in the shape of roses, a gamojab pelt thigh quiver, a gamojab pelt belt, a blue cloth sack with the words "Alchemical Supplies" in bold white stitching, a gamojab pelt belt holster, a pair of thick-soled pink boots tied with rose ribbons, a pair of polished black leather wingtips, some polished silver cufflinks shaped into horseshoes, a pair of silver cufflinks shaped like bowling pins, a well-fitted black velvet bolero jacket with floral gold filigree, a black and gold lounge jacket fitted with a red-rhinestoned priest's habit, a gold suction dart, a tribal suction dart, a flamewood suction dart, a flamewood suction dart, a gold suction dart, a flamewood suction dart, a gold suction dart, a gold suction dart, a flamewood suction dart, a flamewood suction dart, a flamewood suction dart, a flamewood suction dart, a gold suction dart, a gold suction dart, a flamewood suction dart, a gold suction dart, a flamewood suction dart, a gold suction dart, a flamewood suction dart, a gold suction dart, a gold suction dart, a flamewood suction dart, a flamewood suction dart, a flamewood suction dart, a flamewood suction dart, a polished pale blue sharnuk wrist-worn dart launcher etched with silver runes, a huge fuzzy penguin suit, a smudge of dark violet lipstick, a bright pink ekafini blossom, a pom-pom shaped pink double-bloom aifai flower, a pom-pom shaped pink double-bloom aifai flower, a silk pixie pink elan rose blossom on a laquered green metal pin, a dusty apron, a gamojab pelt satchel, a delicate gold slave bracelet linked to a emerald studded ring, a pink braided ribbon bracelet adorned with a smiley charm, a gamojab pelt bracelet, a gamojab pelt bracelet, a red button which reads, "I took a ride with the Biker Chick", a hog-tied platinum suction dart, a hog-tied platinum suction dart, a hog-tied platinum suction dart, some hipster midnight blue mistsilk leggings with flared bellbottoms, a smudge of licorice black lipstick, a soft pink ososha headband with purple stitching embroidered with a heart in shades of lavender, a large oxygen replenishment unit, a snow white mistsilk belt pouch clasped with an icicle-shaped frosty pink wehapexe gem, a soft pink ososha backpack embroidered with a detailed gamojab with little eyes in shades of red, some gold confetti, a sequin covered floor length gossamer fishtail skirt, a full length wintry white mistsilk skirt embroidered with pale pink ekafini blossoms along the hem, a white shirt-jack with vertical ocean-blue accents, a sleek ice white mistsilk shirt buttoned up the front with miniature frosty pink wehapexe gems, some powder white mistsilk pants with pale pink slashes down the legs, some gamojab pelt boots, a charred grey t-shirt that says "I got incinerated by Drake and all I got was this lousy t-shirt!", a gold ring communicator, and a pair of white stockings with pink polka dots.
HR-Faith
OCD Grammar Perfectionist

Post Posted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 11:21 pm    Post subject:

tygerwulf wrote:
I think it's time for an update:

EEEEEK!!!!1!!1!! I'm BLIND!!!1!!11! Razz

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -- Bilbo Baggins --
 Back to top »
SolitaryTurnip

Post Posted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 11:44 pm    Post subject:

Haha you still have the football jersey. I think I have mine, too, I just don't wear it *grins*.
 Back to top »
Josie
Everyone wants to be me!

Post Posted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 6:36 am    Post subject:

Quote:
Haha you still have the football jersey. I think I have mine, too, I just don't wear it *grins*.

what scares me is...you actually read his whole descript to see that. God you have no life at all do you? *ducks*

~Jo
You forcefully swing your fluffy pillow at Trevor Rage and hit him on the rear sending feathers flying everywhere!
Your swing knocked Trevor Rage down!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Back to top »
Kit

Post Posted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 9:33 am    Post subject:

Josie Laurens wrote:
Quote:

what scares me is...you actually read his whole descript to see that. God you have no life at all do you? *ducks*

~Jo

Fluff whores are so...ugh.

They hurt my eyes. I don't look at people to see what they have, but what their features are. People shouldn't make so much scroll that others can't see features.
 Back to top »
Dante
Boi Toi

Post Posted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 1:01 pm    Post subject:

Tyger is the neighborhood eccentric dresser. Every game needs one. I still want a probe like you have Tyger. Wink
tygerwulf
Teh Pink Assassin.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 4:34 pm    Post subject:

Everyone wishes they were as cool as me.

EDIT: And it's a penguin ball jersey, I suck at football.
SolitaryTurnip

Post Posted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 5:33 pm    Post subject:

I meant penguin ball. I was a Lopsided Doppleganger.
 Back to top »
tygerwulf
Teh Pink Assassin.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 5:46 pm    Post subject:

Me and Doc were Defenestrating Dust Bunnies, and we were awesome.
Thystlehawk

Post Posted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 7:50 pm    Post subject:

You are Bastion Cain, an Eolai.
You are wearing a pair of dark sunglasses which covers your eyes.
You have a richly tanned complexion.
You have waist-length blue-black hair that is tied back.
You have a noble face.
You have a well-toned build.
You stand 6' 4" tall, and you are very young for an Eolai.
You are pierced with a pair of wickedly curved onyx dagger earrings intricately inlaid with rubies along one side of each blade.

You have a bruised abdomen and an injured right leg.

You are holding an elegant nilferton veix resha with a prominent inlay of silver upon the blade in your right hand and nothing in your left.
You are wearing a pair of black leather knee boots with platinum spurs, a relaxed fit scarlet mistsilk swashbuckler shirt with tapered sleeves, a black mistsilk backpack stitched with climbing rose vines of gold, a black leather belt with a platinum dagger shaped buckle, a small black pouch with ruby designs, a rugged black leather duffel bag with a shadowy design, some dark gray hushoguj hide armor, an onyx collar inlaid with white-gold and clasped with a large diamond etched into the shape of a pair of handcuffs, a high quality telyron tactical neck guard, a clear earbud communicator, a velvety black xarloa haversack embroidered with a pair of crossed daggers with etched blades in shades of blood red, and some textured black karbora pants embroidered with a pair of crossed daggers with etched blades in shades of burgundy.
 Back to top »
Nelle
Ooh Nuuurse..

Post Posted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 8:06 am    Post subject:

You see Nurse Nelle Doran, an Eolai Medic.
She has deep green eyes and a lily white complexion.
She has very long silky auburn hair. One silky strand at her left temple is braided and adorned with tiny onyx teardrops.
She has a beautiful face.
She has a lissome build.
She stands about 5' 7" tall, and seems to be very young for an Eolai.
She is pierced with some black opal earrings.

She is holding nothing in her right hand and a mug of steaming coffee in the left.
She is wearing a beautiful red silk dress with a deeply plunging neckline, a delicate ruby necklace, a pair of shiny red high heels, a gold ring communicator, a velvety black xarloa medical case with elaborate embroidery, and a velvety black xarloa backpack beaded with fiery scorchstones.
 Back to top »
Kit

Post Posted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 2:35 pm    Post subject:

I can't wait for the plastic surgeon to come around so I can get some Eolai markings!!
 Back to top »
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Eolai » What does YOUR Eolai look like?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 6 of 9

Jump to: