FAQ Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Jump To: Haelrahv Main Site | My Haelrahv Account | Haelrahv Play Page
Humans and language.
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Human Discussions » Humans and language.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gabriel

Post Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 8:33 pm    Post subject: Humans and language.

Insert stupid suggestion here:

Currently, each race (other than humans) speak common and their own language. How about humans get sign language or some such thing in order to have a human only language. I mean, honestly, I need some language with which to make fun of Eolai...
 Back to top »
Mausumi

Post Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 9:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Humans and language.

Gabriel wrote:
Insert stupid suggestion here:

Currently, each race (other than humans) speak common and their own language. How about humans get sign language or some such thing in order to have a human only language. I mean, honestly, I need some language with which to make fun of Eolai...

You're just jealous that we can talk around you! Besides, if you did get sign language, exactly what would stop us from learning it?

Honestly, in my mind it'd make more sense for humans to be able to learn another language of their choosing.....or something.

~Kels
Gabriel

Post Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 9:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Humans and language.

Mausumi wrote:
You're just jealous that we can talk around you! Besides, if you did get sign language, exactly what would stop us from learning it?

What's to prevent me from learning, say, Alteri? My point was I'd like humans to have their own language. Hopefully the ability to learn another language will be available to everyone.
 Back to top »
Mausumi

Post Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 9:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Humans and language.

Gabriel wrote:
Mausumi wrote:

What's to prevent me from learning, say, Alteri? My point was I'd like humans to have their own language. Hopefully the ability to learn another language will be available to everyone.

Very true, what if...you guys brought over two languages when you swapped over. Nothing personal I just assume english is the dominant one, but what if you also brought along spanish or some other side language that's rather well known ? Then you could have your common language, but still be true to your roots without having to explain WHY you all bothered to learn sign language....ya know?

~Kels
HR-Hunter

Post Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 9:39 pm    Post subject:

Actually, the learning of other racial languages is possible with enough skill Wink
Mausumi

Post Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 10:31 pm    Post subject:

HR-Hunter wrote:
Actually, the learning of other racial languages is possible with enough skill Wink

ooooooh...I like this game more and more
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Human Discussions » Humans and language.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: