FAQ Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Jump To: Haelrahv Main Site | My Haelrahv Account | Haelrahv Play Page
So what are YOU going as for Halloween
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Just For A Laugh ... » So what are YOU going as for Halloween
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Denavae
Lookit the flowers!

Post Posted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:18 pm    Post subject: So what are YOU going as for Halloween

Generally, I don't care about Halloween, but I decided, for the sake of my goddaughter, that we'd get dressed up. I'm too cheap to buy costumes, so this year I made a mask. Course, I have nothing to wear it with ...... oh well.

Anyways, meet my faceless entity:

and ...

Cool, huh?

BoonDock Saints wrote:
When I raise my flashing sword, and my hand takes hold on judgment, I will take vengeance upon mine enemies, and I will repay those who haze me. Oh, Lord, raise me to Thy right hand and count me among Thy saints.
 Back to top »
ragonda
A fearful red dragon

Post Posted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:26 am    Post subject:

I went as a pregnant mum pushing a whining vampire in a pushchair towing mini satan behind me . yes was cool for mini vamp and satan Twisted Evil and bloody freezing for me Evil or Very Mad
Tao

Post Posted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:38 am    Post subject:

You know when Halloween is dead in your neighborhood when only ONE lil vampire shows up to get candy. Three bags of candy and one kid shows. Halloween is finished for me next year. If a kid shows up, I'm giving pennies so that the kid won't come back again. Twisted Evil
HR-Hannah

Post Posted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 7:42 am    Post subject:

I have the WORST ever candy hangover. Chocolate is evil. I TRIED to give out candy. I really did. Not my fault only one van full showed up.
Seth Ventril
Disenfranchised Shadow

Post Posted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:59 am    Post subject:

Yeah. My family ended up mawing down the candy as well. We got three groups of like 16-20 years old in dollar store masks and nothing else...Though one of them was very verbal in expressing his disdain for the appearance of my home. Either way, Halloween was a bit on the sad side this year.
Assassin: That's a good point...The creed is..."Stick them with the pointy end." - Ctrl+Alt+Del parody of Assassin's Creed.
---
TELEPATHY [close]:  Yaru Dex - "Great now you made Mickey cry. Thanks a lot, Seth."
---
Korell Ventril exclaims, "Choo ain no guard! Choo a crackhead!"
 Back to top »
Denavae
Lookit the flowers!

Post Posted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:56 pm    Post subject:

I had a kid threaten to pee on my front door when I didn't answer my door for a small group of kids with their mother's make-up on their face.

BoonDock Saints wrote:
When I raise my flashing sword, and my hand takes hold on judgment, I will take vengeance upon mine enemies, and I will repay those who haze me. Oh, Lord, raise me to Thy right hand and count me among Thy saints.
 Back to top »
HR-Shay

Post Posted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:00 pm    Post subject:

I was a pregnant nun for halloween this year. Was classic, went to the bar, drinkin beer and singing karaoke to Hanky Panky and Like a Virgin with a big ass pillow under my nun outfit. I still laugh thinkin of it...
keeping the cause of her torment forever unknown.
 Back to top »
dragonseyes

Post Posted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:40 pm    Post subject:

I was a police dispatcher for Holloween. Including 911 telephone, Police officers and police radio. How do I do it?? And same, no one showed up at my door, either. Of course, that might have something to do with the massive cannon I have sitting at my front door....... However, my daughter went to a trunk or treat at my church. She was a cute little Japanese Princess.
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
tygerwulf
Teh Pink Assassin.

Post Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:28 am    Post subject:

Trunk or treat?

Is that a more specific version of trick or treat? Like, "We're not just going to trick you, that's too vague. We're stealing your pants. Happy Halloween."
dragonseyes

Post Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:12 am    Post subject:

Hahahahaha!!! Sorry about that, I really didn't think about it. Actually, the church parking lot is used, everyone parks their cars with the trunks outwards, my parents having a van parks sidewayes. Then, you decorate the trunk or side of the vehicle in whatever grotesque fashion you like, and then the kids come around and Trick or treat at each vehicle. It's very non religious, other then being amongst friends and families. Others are invited, the only requirement is that you are trusted by someone in the church. Not completely fair, but safer then door to door.
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Denavae
Lookit the flowers!

Post Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:27 am    Post subject:

That's actually a really unique idea. Mind, I rather enjoy those acid-laced lollipops, but that's just me. Cool (just kidding, btw. I really DON'T have acid-laced lollipops .......... yet.)

Maybe I'll get something like that together where I live.

BoonDock Saints wrote:
 Back to top »
ZANQUINRAKEL

Post Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:50 pm    Post subject:

I was online, didn't dress up. And only 2 trick-or-treaters came to my door. The steep driveway might be part of it. That is about what we usually get here, been like that for years.

"You watched it, you can't UN-watch it!"
 Back to top »
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Just For A Laugh ... » So what are YOU going as for Halloween
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: