FAQ Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Jump To: Haelrahv Main Site | My Haelrahv Account | Haelrahv Play Page
Weapon Weights
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Combat & Hunting » Weapon Weights
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Seth Ventril
Disenfranchised Shadow

Post Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:37 pm    Post subject: Weapon Weights

So, in an effort to defluff my character as much as possible I've been swapping out major containers for smaller ones with shorter taps, and while looking for the perfect weapon container, I came across a few issues.

For one, my handguns seem to weigh between 4-5 pounds, 8-10lbs for both of them...A shockingly 2 pound difference between my etars, which are supposedly "just slightly light enough to be wielded in a single hand" (Etars are 7lbs. as far as my appraisal can tell btw, that's 14lbs. for both). Moving onto my two handed bat, which weighs 3 pounds. ...The exact same amount as my one-handed sap. Then there's my 12lb rifle but that's another story Short of containers that aren't really meant to be weapon sheaths (rucksacks, haversacks, holotek backpacks, etc.), there just really isn't a sheath big enough to support the weapons of those who are like to hunt/carry a variety for certain situations.

My request is this...Could either weapon weights be looked at and adjusted, or could sheaths atleast be made more spacious?
Assassin: That's a good point...The creed is..."Stick them with the pointy end." - Ctrl+Alt+Del parody of Assassin's Creed.
---
TELEPATHY [close]:  Yaru Dex - "Great now you made Mickey cry. Thanks a lot, Seth."
---
Korell Ventril exclaims, "Choo ain no guard! Choo a crackhead!"
 Back to top »
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Combat & Hunting » Weapon Weights
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: