FAQ Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Jump To: Haelrahv Main Site | My Haelrahv Account | Haelrahv Play Page
Glowing Darju of Doom
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Role-playing & Socialization » Glowing Darju of Doom
View previous topic :: View next topic  
soundless
EIGHT YEARS OLD!!!

Post Posted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:12 pm    Post subject:

much easier to hit, and they hit me a lot less often.

they were killable before but at more risk (combat level 160s).
Xavain

Post Posted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:16 pm    Post subject:

HR-Trevor wrote:
Hmm, interesting. I've seen some people say they were too easy to be fun. Interesting, indeed.

Yeah, I know. Eowaene and Zafire both have been breezing through whole contingents. I'm 69th and feeling worthless. lol If I stay out of hiding they'd kill me, even with hiding as soon as I can after each attack they've gotten me bloody several times now. I dunno if it's what Seth said about the youngling versions being so very easy vs. the older versions or what. All I know is it was taking me roughly 15 mins to kill 1 fighter and was frustrating. I figure I'll let the younglings take out my share of the contingents, they can do it faster anyway. *grins*

P. S. I am actually chuckling over it and not just being a sarcastic shit. Shocking I know, that's why I figured I'd better clear it up.
 Back to top »
tygerwulf
Teh Pink Assassin.

Post Posted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:24 am    Post subject:

I found it slightly easy, but then again I'm a total badass. They didn't hit too often, and I had bandages for when I got hit too many times in the same place. 80% of my body being metal also helped a little. Oh, and I'm a badass.
Xavain

Post Posted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:37 pm    Post subject:

Xavain wrote:
HR-Trevor wrote:
Hmm, interesting. I've seen some people say they were too easy to be fun. Interesting, indeed.

Yeah, I know. Eowaene and Zafire both have been breezing through whole contingents. I'm 69th and feeling worthless. lol If I stay out of hiding they'd kill me, even with hiding as soon as I can after each attack they've gotten me bloody several times now. I dunno if it's what Seth said about the youngling versions being so very easy vs. the older versions or what. All I know is it was taking me roughly 15 mins to kill 1 fighter and was frustrating. I figure I'll let the younglings take out my share of the contingents, they can do it faster anyway. *grins*

P. S. I am actually chuckling over it and not just being a sarcastic shit. Shocking I know, that's why I figured I'd better clear it up.

As an update thing, because I don't know if you guys are still tinkering with them or what, after retraining I maxed out marksmanship and exotic weapons. I can kill them pretty well with a TG23 rifle and master ag9 rounds. Still can't really do much with an intricately hand carved jalumin staff with a softly pulsing bright crimson entropy sphere at its tip. I usually miss with it and get things like stumbling as I attack or tripping, trying to make the best of a bad situation, etc. I didn't memorize the exact messaging. So, even though I'm maxed out on exotics for now I suck with the staff for some reason.
 Back to top »
ragonda
A fearful red dragon

Post Posted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:01 pm    Post subject:

after dregonard died twice fighting asai i decided to bring in one of the lowest level characters on the same account that dregonard is on.

Dregonard has only just made lvl 40 and in every attempt to hit an asai fighter wether using unarmed combat or rifle she failed to make any hits and eventually she succumbed to a mixture of tiredness and injury resulting in death

Level 1 alteri psionic using the very basic skills available to her managed to clear the area of asai contingent .

is this an intentional war that favors the lower skilled ? or is dregonard just so messed up shes unable to offer and contribution to the war effort ?

Crying or Very sad
soundless
EIGHT YEARS OLD!!!

Post Posted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:13 pm    Post subject:

dreg might not be optimized for combat. what are her stats/skills/burden/injuries/etc?

edit: i will say that my high coord characters are doing a lot better than my low coord characters.
Tao

Post Posted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:20 am    Post subject:

For elementals, I was surprised that the asai weren't giving us serious burns when we got hit or maybe catching on fire a bit. For those that went up against the cuori, did they attack with any controlled attacks using air to cut you up if possible? Let's make em badder, more elemental damages. Heh.
Denavae
Lookit the flowers!

Post Posted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:04 pm    Post subject:

Anyone have anything new to add to this plotline? I've noticed lately the amount of people who were fighting the Asai/Cuori have dwindled remarkably.

So, has there been any other activity I haven't heard about yet? Lets try to keep each other updated as much as possible.

BoonDock Saints wrote:
When I raise my flashing sword, and my hand takes hold on judgment, I will take vengeance upon mine enemies, and I will repay those who haze me. Oh, Lord, raise me to Thy right hand and count me among Thy saints.
 Back to top »
soundless
EIGHT YEARS OLD!!!

Post Posted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:10 pm    Post subject:

Denavae wrote:
Anyone have anything new to add to this plotline? I've noticed lately the amount of people who were fighting the Asai/Cuori have dwindled remarkably.

So, has there been any other activity I haven't heard about yet? Lets try to keep each other updated as much as possible.

Hecta has, on occasion, giving small bits of information, but right now the question is if Gudo really is as securely banished as Ghi has claimed to have done, and if so who is really making the Asai so aggressive still (although they may just be acting their natural Plane of Fire selves).
tygerwulf
Teh Pink Assassin.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:53 pm    Post subject:

And who has the hiepahred altar.
tygerwulf
Teh Pink Assassin.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:10 am    Post subject:

So, would you be able to tell us if the hiepahred altar is going to make a return, or if there will be an alternate way to attach them? Or is it in the works to just get rid of them all together? I know you probably won't be able to tell me, but I don't want to keep buying them from people if they're planning on not being used anymore.
Denavae
Lookit the flowers!

Post Posted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 6:37 am    Post subject:

Any updates?

I've noticed Hecta hasn't been around too much recently. Or maybe I'm just stopping in when she's not around.

I really don't want this plot to dwindle and disappear like others. It's a fun one and I for one would like to see it come to fruition.

BoonDock Saints wrote:
When I raise my flashing sword, and my hand takes hold on judgment, I will take vengeance upon mine enemies, and I will repay those who haze me. Oh, Lord, raise me to Thy right hand and count me among Thy saints.
 Back to top »
HR-Trevor
Boss Type Guy

Post Posted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:58 am    Post subject:

This really is going somewhere. Wink

-- Trevor Rage / Rich Mondy
 Back to top »
Denavae
Lookit the flowers!

Post Posted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:12 pm    Post subject:

Been a little while since I last asked ... Any updates?

I know because of the festival this plot has dwindled a little bit, but will it be started back up? I haven't seen Hecta or the other Cuori in awhile now and as much fun as The Stand is, it is kinda losing some of its charm without any active RP with it.

Anyways, just hopin' for my fun stuff to come.

BoonDock Saints wrote:
 Back to top »
Xavain

Post Posted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:00 pm    Post subject:

Heh, I just want the altar back. I've got like four or five now I need to have done.
 Back to top »
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Role-playing & Socialization » Glowing Darju of Doom
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: