FAQ Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Jump To: Haelrahv Main Site | My Haelrahv Account | Haelrahv Play Page
Loshei Festival
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Role-playing & Socialization » Loshei Festival
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HR-Tkiro

Post Posted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 2:31 pm    Post subject: Loshei Festival

Comments, rants, etc. about the festival can go here.
 Back to top »
soundless
EIGHT YEARS OLD!!!

Post Posted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 3:57 pm    Post subject:

1) is the festival going to be going on for 9 days or is the entire island only open this 9 days? i really like the area so i'd hope to see it grow instead of just being closed except for rare instances.

2) the room of doom: maybe have it so you have to swim down to point out extra-hard that the area is a deep sea area. this isn't the only water-based area where you're not fully underwater and still drown (all those areas baffle me), but i'd like to see less drowning rooms unless those rooms actually require you to be under a water surface in a logical way.

aka: ocean in the alajsh area is a good example, where swimming DOWN takes you underwater. meanwhile the swimming lake on chodaku is bad because somehow swimming east or west or whatever takes you underwater. meanwhile, you're NOT really underwater, but somehow you drown.

3) game prizes: not a complaint as much as a suggestion. Maybe make the games have different prizes. Just so i have a reason to waste my cash on all of them instead of just one.

4) worship! i wanna worship stuff all proper like. that alteri youth was such a tease because it made me think I wasn't doing something right.

5) more stuff. yes i want this to be a cool place off llanfair to exist. i'd love to see this area expanded like echak.

6) secrets! maybe i didn't find any yet, but i always like finding tiny passages, alcoves, and so on. they don't even have to do anything special. they're just fun to find.
Tao

Post Posted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:02 pm    Post subject:

Would be nice to have that underwater shrine room draggable. Or maybe have them auto-teleported out of there like back to CC or something like how if you're dead and inside the hospital, you get sent to the morgue.
Tao

Post Posted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:30 pm    Post subject:

Also....the charm wagon needs a workable exit.
soundless
EIGHT YEARS OLD!!!

Post Posted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:36 pm    Post subject:

Tao wrote:
Also....the charm wagon needs a workable exit.

GO OUT

as in, not enter just OUT, but GO OUT

archway out Wink

confused me a second at first, too.
RLH

Post Posted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:48 pm    Post subject:

More clothes

"The real issue isnt whether or not there is a morally acceptable amount of sex or violence, the real issue is; how can we put more sex in our violence?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Xavain Gramorham says, "Yet you wanted to marry Mellie."
You hear the voice of Yaru Dex say, "For her MONEY geez! Not her VA****!."
 Back to top »
HR-Tkiro

Post Posted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:03 am    Post subject:

Quote:
2) the room of doom: maybe have it so you have to swim down to point out extra-hard that the area is a deep sea area. this isn't the only water-based area where you're not fully underwater and still drown (all those areas baffle me), but i'd like to see less drowning rooms unless those rooms actually require you to be under a water surface in a logical way.

Code:
Announcement: The northwest side of Loshei Island has been made a little more friendly. Still recommend having training in swimming before diving off the cliff or trying to reach the shrine.

Also

Quote:
a. this isn't the only water-based area where you're not fully underwater and still drown (all those areas baffle me)

Are there any of those left? I just checked the swim club and it's been fixed, anyway.
 Back to top »
soundless
EIGHT YEARS OLD!!!

Post Posted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:38 am    Post subject:

HR-Tkiro wrote:
Also

Quote:
a. this isn't the only water-based area where you're not fully underwater and still drown (all those areas baffle me)

Are there any of those left? I just checked the swim club and it's been fixed, anyway.

i know you can drown in that swimming lake on chodaku. at least last time i was there i almost did
soundless
EIGHT YEARS OLD!!!

Post Posted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:43 am    Post subject:

ps: thanks for the new SEKRET SHOP

pss: there's a new SEKRET SHOP on the island. Wink
indigone
Mild mannered thinker

Post Posted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:05 pm    Post subject:

Where is it?

::ducks and runs::
"Woke up late one Thursday, and I'm seeing stars as I'm rubbing my eyes. And I felt like there were two days missing, as I focused on the time. And I made my way to the kitchen, but I had to stop from the shock of what I found, a room full of all of my friends dancing round and round and round. And I thought hello new shoes, Bye-Bye blues!"

- Paolo Nutini
 Back to top »
HR-Tkiro

Post Posted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:17 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
Where is it?

Oh! Ooo! ooo!

I know, I know!

It's...<chokes>
 Back to top »
HR-Tkiro

Post Posted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:30 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
i know you can drown in that swimming lake on chodaku. at least last time i was there i almost did

Assuming it's this place:

Code:
[Chodaku Isle, Chodaku Lake]

The blue-green waters of Lake Chodaku are deep here yet theres hardly any current which makes for excellent swimming. The soft waves caused by people jumping off the diving board or swinging far into the water slowly rock the single air mattress back and forth past you. The air is filled with the sounds of laughter and splashing accompanied by the occasional whistle from the lifeguard as someone yells for help.

You also see an air mattress.
You notice an exit leading west.

It's fixed. If you happen to find any others, BUG it and I'll take a look. Smile
 Back to top »
indigone
Mild mannered thinker

Post Posted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:31 pm    Post subject:

Quick question:

Are the wine racks that are sold in the wine tent supposed to be able to hold things? Like bottles of wine? Or do they serve some other purpose?
"Woke up late one Thursday, and I'm seeing stars as I'm rubbing my eyes. And I felt like there were two days missing, as I focused on the time. And I made my way to the kitchen, but I had to stop from the shock of what I found, a room full of all of my friends dancing round and round and round. And I thought hello new shoes, Bye-Bye blues!"

- Paolo Nutini
 Back to top »
soundless
EIGHT YEARS OLD!!!

Post Posted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:56 pm    Post subject:

HR-Tkiro wrote:
Quote:

Assuming it's this place:

Code:
[Chodaku Isle, Chodaku Lake]

The blue-green waters of Lake Chodaku are deep here yet theres hardly any current which makes for excellent swimming. The soft waves caused by people jumping off the diving board or swinging far into the water slowly rock the single air mattress back and forth past you. The air is filled with the sounds of laughter and splashing accompanied by the occasional whistle from the lifeguard as someone yells for help.

You also see an air mattress.
You notice an exit leading west.

It's fixed. If you happen to find any others, BUG it and I'll take a look. Smile

that was the place i was thinking of, thanks!
Tao

Post Posted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:40 pm    Post subject:

indigone wrote:
Quick question:

Are the wine racks that are sold in the wine tent supposed to be able to hold things? Like bottles of wine? Or do they serve some other purpose?

It's actually a ride. If you appraise it, you see that only one person can get on at a time. Heh, kidding. I'm hoping it holds more than 15 bottles cause then I'd need to get more racks. Sad
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Role-playing & Socialization » Loshei Festival
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: