FAQ Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Jump To: Haelrahv Main Site | My Haelrahv Account | Haelrahv Play Page
wine making (possibly spoilers?)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Crafting & Trades » wine making (possibly spoilers?)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HR-Randall

Post Posted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:10 pm    Post subject:

soundless wrote:
tygerwulf wrote:
Do you know if the Eolai "branded" trait factors in when selling wines? Was just wondering if my price I'm getting is lower because of it, so I can give you more accurate prices for what I'm makin.

the only thing that will be consistent will be appraisal value anyway, not sales price. charisma bonus to selling and all that.

speaking of app price, does the app value go up as time goes on, or does the sales price itself just go up?

Appraisal Price should go up as well. Speaking of which, has an increase been noticed in any of the wines?
 Back to top »
HR-Randall

Post Posted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:16 pm    Post subject:

Up And Coming:

Labels - Nearly Done - Yes this WILL include a date.

ingredients to wines:

With ingredients, wine quality will be able to be attained. A higher quality wine will have a slightly different taste and will sell for more. Also adding the wrong ingredients could make a bad batch and drive down the value of your wine. The potential on either side of the "even" mark will be about the same. Meaning - If Base value is $9400. The range with additives could be $8400 - $10400
This will take a little time to be released.

Smells! - Yes this is very important and is going to be added.

Cooking! - This will not be released soon but is in the plan. With Cooking Bottling vinegar will be possible.
 Back to top »
soundless
EIGHT YEARS OLD!!!

Post Posted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:27 pm    Post subject:

HR-Randall wrote:
Appraisal Price should go up as well. Speaking of which, has an increase been noticed in any of the wines?

the loshei (sp?) wine that i finished on last Thursday is still apping at $10,400.
HR-Randall

Post Posted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:45 pm    Post subject:

soundless wrote:
HR-Randall wrote:

the loshei (sp?) wine that i finished on last Thursday is still apping at $10,400.

Did you open the bottle?
 Back to top »
HR-Randall

Post Posted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:54 pm    Post subject:

If the bottle was opened it would not go up, otherwise It should be worth 11440 Right now
 Back to top »
soundless
EIGHT YEARS OLD!!!

Post Posted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:00 pm    Post subject:

HR-Randall wrote:
If the bottle was opened it would not go up, otherwise It should be worth 11440 Right now

never opened the bottle. yaru's too young to drink (+i want monies).
soundless
EIGHT YEARS OLD!!!

Post Posted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:48 pm    Post subject:

just wanted to update to say i did see price increases today when i got home. no idea if they just happened to pulse now or you fixed something or whatever. Wink
HR-Randall

Post Posted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:06 pm    Post subject:

soundless wrote:
just wanted to update to say i did see price increases today when i got home. no idea if they just happened to pulse now or you fixed something or whatever. Wink

The pulse was this morning
 Back to top »
soundless
EIGHT YEARS OLD!!!

Post Posted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:17 pm    Post subject:

HR-Randall wrote:
soundless wrote:

got ya Smile

so is this some kind of weekly pulse that all wines get at the same time, or does each wine pulse individually? because it looks like all the wines i made before today got the pulse, but it isn't like they were all bottled on the same day last week.
HR-Randall

Post Posted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:39 am    Post subject:

soundless wrote:
HR-Randall wrote:
soundless wrote:

got ya Smile

so is this some kind of weekly pulse that all wines get at the same time, or does each wine pulse individually? because it looks like all the wines i made before today got the pulse, but it isn't like they were all bottled on the same day last week.

Since this was the first one It got ALL the closed bottles of wine, BUT, the increasing of value will go by time periods, meaning the longer they are bottled will have an effect. And the interval might not be exactly weekly.

Soon I plan to have shopkeeps pay more for certain kinds and will change, to simulate some sort of increased demand. This will rotate with the HR Calendar proabably, seasons perhaps.
 Back to top »
soundless
EIGHT YEARS OLD!!!

Post Posted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:05 pm    Post subject:

if things will be seasonal, think we can have some kind of IG lore to help us out in terms of figuring out what kinds of wine are favored by stores when?

and maybe some bigger wine racks. or some kind of wine-only vault thingy.

not like yaru's walking around with 50 bottles of wine on him, with 50 more in the works or anything. Embarassed

(convincing all the GMs in charge of Loshei Island to put some homes there for me wouldn't hurt, too! Very Happy)
HR-Randall

Post Posted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:16 pm    Post subject:

soundless wrote:
if things will be seasonal, think we can have some kind of IG lore to help us out in terms of figuring out what kinds of wine are favored by stores when?

yes there will be, actually thinking about some sort of shopkeep interaction.

soundless wrote:
and maybe some bigger wine racks. or some kind of wine-only vault thingy.

30 Is more than generous for a wine rack (I had originally considered 16)

you will have to plead with someone else than I about loshei houses, but vineyards will open up elsewhere.
 Back to top »
tygerwulf
Teh Pink Assassin.

Post Posted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:21 am    Post subject:

And yes, the branded trait does matter. I tried to sell a bottle, and got a certain price, so I gave the same bottle to Dru, and she tried to sell it, and we both got the same price, even with different charismas. We had a third part, who didn't have the trait, sell it, and they got a higher asking price. So from that, it looked like charisma didn't matter, but the trait did. Which means we'd be better off having a third party sell our wine for us.
HR-Randall

Post Posted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:34 pm    Post subject:

tygerwulf wrote:
And yes, the branded trait does matter. I tried to sell a bottle, and got a certain price, so I gave the same bottle to Dru, and she tried to sell it, and we both got the same price, even with different charismas. We had a third part, who didn't have the trait, sell it, and they got a higher asking price. So from that, it looked like charisma didn't matter, but the trait did. Which means we'd be better off having a third party sell our wine for us.

There are many other factors when selling something, not only charisma. I also did a double check, branded effects buying only, not selling.
 Back to top »
Brokyn
LLAMA SECHS

Post Posted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 5:33 pm    Post subject:

Any chance of getting the wine system expanded to deal with other alcohols? Beers, liquors, etc. I just want my cinnamon schnapps in-game! Mad

Also, it'd be kind of cool if cooking skill were involved somehow. Like it could effect the quality or something. I don't know, maybe it already is. I certainly don't know since I'm just now getting around to playing with the system.

--William

Haelrahv Wiki!
++Brown Nosing Points
 Back to top »
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Crafting & Trades » wine making (possibly spoilers?)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 4 of 9

Jump to: