FAQ Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Jump To: Haelrahv Main Site | My Haelrahv Account | Haelrahv Play Page
Cemetary place
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Role-playing & Socialization » Cemetary place
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tao

Post Posted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:57 am    Post subject: Cemetary place

Just want to thank those that were involved in this event, especially all those that help dig. If if wasnt for you all digging, it would have been hours before we got through. And its a good thing that some of us read that dang journal so that we could find the clues to get through the crypts. And thanks to the GM(s) involved in making this kewl new hunting area. Awesome work.

PS. For those that witnessed me killing that Radan dude, what happened in the crypt, stays in the crypt. Heh.
soundless
EIGHT YEARS OLD!!!

Post Posted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 6:51 am    Post subject:

anyone got a log of the event?

did i mention how much i hate it when i miss the events in HR? we need more! MORE! Very Happy

ps: now that i did explore the area and kill the great evil with the help of inaira, I am really happy with it. even the boss was a nice mix of dangerous yet managable. i'm sure i missed a ton of stuff, too, since i wasn't reading everything in great detail. the left and right areas have a point other than a hunting ground, right?

my one comment that could make my life harder is that the voya khaz use the easiest to kill body model in the game (which to me is a bad thing itself). the only place the voya khaz can be hit, like the shadow (all?) elementals, is the body. one part to hit, and a vital one at that. it just feels too easy to kill anything with a one area to hit body. it also removes the point of having to try to hit a specific vital body part in general.

oh oh oh, and any restorable relics in the cemetery hopper? Smile
soundless
EIGHT YEARS OLD!!!

Post Posted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:50 am    Post subject:

oh, and anyone know the level of the stuff in there? i dodge everything but those voya khaz's icy aura (?) and the big boss, so i'm really curious how big the voya are.
Tao

Post Posted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:15 am    Post subject:

I think the voya khaz are like 100+, I was only like at 75% health because of them before I first ran into Radan. Radan then took down another 50% of my health. Good thing I had my trusty ocia ring that restored my health. So the big boss has to be like 110+. Those others I cant tell, I was wearing my fool's signet at the time and whisps and dreds were hitting me good once in awhile. When we were testing out the levers and rope, I was manning the rope and while i was waiting, I was receiving some short stuns from the whisps. I need to try them out without the fool's signet.

PS. Thanks so much for making some evil aligned critters for us to hunt.
Haidee
Bow chicka bow wow

Post Posted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Cemetary place

Tao wrote:
PS. For those that witnessed me killing that Radan dude, what happened in the crypt, stays in the crypt. Heh.

*cries*
Inside an intricately beaded twilight black suede corset with hot pink lacings you see a buttery nipple, a buttery nipple, a steaming pile of gamojab poop, a speckled red crab, a chocolate chip brownie, a map of Haelrahv, a huge blonde hair ball, a severed Haidee head, and your boobs.
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
soundless
EIGHT YEARS OLD!!!

Post Posted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:04 pm    Post subject:

what spell are the voya khaz using that can't be evaded? is this possible to evade at all, or is it more one of those times where everyone slaps their collective foreheads and goes "OH! SO THAT IS WHAT SHIELD IS FOR!"?

what spell is that, anyway? glacial wind?
HR-Randall

Post Posted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 4:49 pm    Post subject:

I know this is a bit belated and all, but I just saw the post - Thank you for voicing your appreciation
 Back to top »
RLH

Post Posted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 6:01 pm    Post subject:

Note to self: Randall does not read the boards Twisted Evil

"The real issue isnt whether or not there is a morally acceptable amount of sex or violence, the real issue is; how can we put more sex in our violence?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Xavain Gramorham says, "Yet you wanted to marry Mellie."
You hear the voice of Yaru Dex say, "For her MONEY geez! Not her VA****!."
 Back to top »
soundless
EIGHT YEARS OLD!!!

Post Posted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 6:27 pm    Post subject:

it's my new favorite hunting spot. beats kucho hands down, even if the turku dred do still beat me up sometimes.

it's a nice balance of me getting beat up and really risking myself if i get careless and not feeling like i have no chance, which is something i haven't experienced since forever (except for those damn harbingers/acolytes someone now has Razz)
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Role-playing & Socialization » Cemetary place
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: