FAQ Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Jump To: Haelrahv Main Site | My Haelrahv Account | Haelrahv Play Page
Medical nSkills
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Test Instance - New Skill System » Medical nSkills
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kelasa

Post Posted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:35 am    Post subject: Medical nSkills

Okay just outta curiousity, but what does using our healing methods to heal people improve? I tend to go out of my way to heal people, yet I've not even gotten 1 rank in any of my medical skills, nor electronics.
HR-Faith
OCD Grammar Perfectionist

Post Posted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Medical nSkills

Kelasa wrote:
Okay just outta curiousity, but what does using our healing methods to heal people improve? I tend to go out of my way to heal people, yet I've not even gotten 1 rank in any of my medical skills, nor electronics.

Depending on the medical item or device, it could improve medicine, electronics or first aid. Surgery will be taught by several systems which are not released yet.

It does not teach a lot right now because you do not use it a lot - comparatively. Once NPC healing is released, you will notice it going up dramatically if you utilize the system. The hundreds of ranks you see for other skills currently are from constant repititon of using those skills (ecology, mining, etc. and also come from months of training those skills. Give yourself time - you just returned.

In addition, the new exp system has not been really released yet - those nskills will be wiped when it is.

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -- Bilbo Baggins --
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
soundless
EIGHT YEARS OLD!!!

Post Posted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Medical nSkills

HR-Faith wrote:
In addition, the new exp system has not been really released yet - those nskills will be wiped when it is.

glad i didn't train arcane artifacts!

meanwhile, is nskills going to go out in beta? it sorta dropped off the map a bit in terms of updates. i oughta really bug trevor about this more than you, huh.
HR-Trevor
Boss Type Guy

Post Posted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:00 am    Post subject:

I'm debating. I mean there's no question it would be "cool", the real question is when considering the amount of work left to put it in place vs. Live, is it "cool" enough?

-- Trevor Rage / Rich Mondy
 Back to top »
Tao

Post Posted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:27 pm    Post subject:

What about when using dermagel on wounds? Shouldn't that move First Aid?
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Test Instance - New Skill System » Medical nSkills
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: