FAQ Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Jump To: Haelrahv Main Site | My Haelrahv Account | Haelrahv Play Page
Alteri Kidnappings
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Role-playing & Socialization » Alteri Kidnappings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HR-Tkiro

Post Posted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 1:33 am    Post subject:

First off: Big thanks to Morrigan and Xeiseiri for being awesome and being the main impetus behind the event.(Before I was even a member of staff, in fact). Without them, none of this would have happened. You ladies rock!

Thanks also to all those players that got involved with this. You guys rock, too!

Those that missed out on this event, for whatever reason, don't feel too sad. We'll be cooking up more eventness in due course. Smile

Thoughts on the event from my end of things:

When I first started, the event was kind of stopped and I made Rkaren to pick things up some. Kinda got carried away. Razz

The event could have been a bit faster paced, on the whole, but I'm pleased with how it went, all things considered.

We've promised ourselves to have more stuff in place before starting the next event, whenever or whatever it might be.(Morrigan and Xeiseiri had some really awesome stuff planned, originally. Just kind of slipped by the wayside. Perhaps we'll pick it up for the next event!)

Yaru/his player did a great job all around, as did Seth's on the badguy side. Smile

I was pleased with my first attempt(s) at critter creation(I did the Rihdtu harbinger, emissary and acolyte as well as the corrupted paladin) though the paladin took a bit of tweaking after initial use.

Had a hoot playing with you all. Yoshoxa will be seen again in the future, I'm certain.
 Back to top »
Seth Ventril
Disenfranchised Shadow

Post Posted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 1:38 pm    Post subject:

I never got sacred powers with which to rule the cosmos Sad And now I will comcast for screwing me over and taking my internet and making me miss out! *Screams!*

But thanks! I had a lot of fun. Even though now I'm still a target >.>
Assassin: That's a good point...The creed is..."Stick them with the pointy end." - Ctrl+Alt+Del parody of Assassin's Creed.
---
TELEPATHY [close]:  Yaru Dex - "Great now you made Mickey cry. Thanks a lot, Seth."
---
Korell Ventril exclaims, "Choo ain no guard! Choo a crackhead!"
 Back to top »
soundless
EIGHT YEARS OLD!!!

Post Posted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 1:46 pm    Post subject:

SethVentril500 wrote:
I never got sacred powers with which to rule the cosmos Sad And now I will comcast for screwing me over and taking my internet and making me miss out! *Screams!*

But thanks! I had a lot of fun. Even though now I'm still a target >.>

hey AFAIK is the vortex leading to the altar and rip in time/space/cosmos is still out there in the Tundra. Can always stop by and ask for it Very Happy
HR-Morrigan

Post Posted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:49 pm    Post subject:

I just wanted to put my thanks out there for Tkiro, who really helped us not only to get back on track but to keep things moving, not to mention did an awesome job as Rkaren! I'd also like to thank everyone else that participated and put up with our slowness heh. We hope to have something else for you all to get into soon.

Yeah, I'm late I know, but better late than never. Very Happy

Morrigan Blackfury
 Back to top »
soundless
EIGHT YEARS OLD!!!

Post Posted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:55 pm    Post subject:

just as a sidenote, i'll mention the "loose ends"

1) laoro being kidnapped my dmulkeh - where is dmulkeh?
2) the elevator in the darju mansion
3) just the darju mansion in general. no legal action taken as of right now.
4) who IS the one who did all this? my bet - yeii
5) yaru and yeiyei still not married (hate you all)
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Role-playing & Socialization » Alteri Kidnappings
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
Page 11 of 11

Jump to: