FAQ Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Jump To: Haelrahv Main Site | My Haelrahv Account | Haelrahv Play Page
Alteri Kidnappings
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Role-playing & Socialization » Alteri Kidnappings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
soundless
EIGHT YEARS OLD!!!

Post Posted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:35 pm    Post subject:

that works, too!
Tylen
Alpha Antifemale

Post Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:27 pm    Post subject:

So... it's an Alteri kidnapping festival?
** The phrase "break a leg" just wasn't ambitious enough for Mellie Knight. [8:31 pm]
** Mellie Knight was soundly defeated by Aesal Anari-Idia in the Zgedhi Gkenrzeg Rav! [8:31 pm]
 Back to top »
soundless
EIGHT YEARS OLD!!!

Post Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:12 pm    Post subject:

Tylen wrote:

here's my understanding of it.

one storyline is the rkaren one with the kidnappings and whatnot.

meanwhile, as another storyline, these three alteri disciple groups are here to celebrate a normally occurring alteri feast, and are just conveniently available to also deal with a problem involving an evil disciple who also just happens to be kidnapping alteri for his own purposes.

basically it's like evil guy X trying to kidnap political figure Y when he's at a hotel, while it just happens the superhero's convention is going on in the lobby so they stop it.
HR-Tkiro

Post Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:19 pm    Post subject:

What soundless said.

Additional note: The island has gotten an extreme makeover, so the current map Haidee has won't be of any use to you.

Since we're close to opening, I'll provide a tiny sneak preview.(And pray I don't get my rear kicked for it!)

Code:
[Loshei Island, Sunken Shrine to Sala'Reixavi]
Shadowed in the depths of the Haohiso Sea, the shrine is draped in lush aquatic plant life. Great care has been taken in constructing the shrine, each block carefully fitted to withstand the ages underwater. Here and there are remnants of the original shrine from before Sala'Reixavi reclaimed her domain, their form largely obscured by seaweed and colonies of sea creatures. Standing against the back wall is a statue of the oldest Loshei, her sculpted skin bearing finely detailed scales.

You notice an exit leading northeast.
 Back to top »
Tao

Post Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:36 pm    Post subject:

Looks kewl Tkiro. Now is this really a festie or is it just a revamped area with shops and fun and all?
soundless
EIGHT YEARS OLD!!!

Post Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:51 pm    Post subject:

i look forward to looking in, on, behind, and under everything i possibly can and taking anything not bolted to the floor.

Very Happy
HR-Tkiro

Post Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:08 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
Looks kewl Tkiro. Now is this really a festie or is it just a revamped area with shops and fun and all?

It's a festival/celebration.

Loshei Island is a very special place for the Alteri, so don't expect it to be open all the time like it has been.

Quote:
i look forward to looking in, on, behind, and under everything i possibly can and taking anything not bolted to the floor.

Crap.

I better..erm...go do stuff. Yeah. That's it! *scrambles*
 Back to top »
soundless
EIGHT YEARS OLD!!!

Post Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:44 pm    Post subject:

HR-Tkiro wrote:
Quote:

Crap.

I better..erm...go do stuff. Yeah. That's it! *scrambles*

me picking up things/trying to pick up things/looking around like a nutjob/etc out of an insane impulse is tradition in haelrahv.
HR-Tkiro

Post Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 4:27 pm    Post subject:

Note to self: re-route Yaru's get to feed him to machine

Code:
[Tkiro's Domain, Inner Office]
Deep brown kailet walls lend an earthy air to this spacious office. Hanging from the wall behind the ornately-trimmed eorae desk is an aefafe framed painted map of the world of Haelrahv. A high-backed office swivel-chair, upholstered in rich black leather, faces two comfortable-looking seats on the other side of the desk. While lacking windows or other obvious source of light, this office is well lit.

You also see a comfortable seat, a low-backed seat, a mass-production alteri-machine and a special-ops trooper.
You notice an exit leading south.
>look alteri-machine
You REALLY don't want to know how ths thing works.
 Back to top »
soundless
EIGHT YEARS OLD!!!

Post Posted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 1:11 am    Post subject:

last Disciple (so far!)
Code:
You see Hierarch Yeiyei Shio, an Alteri Disciple.
She has somber black eyes and a glowing pink complexion.
She has a round face and lightly speckled skin.
She has a petite build.
She stands about 3' 4" tall, and seems to be very young for an Alteri.

She is holding a haeicoa stone replica of a yiseix in her right hand and nothing in the left.
She is wearing a pair of clogs carved from hivvali stone to resemble a flathead berami surrounded by turbulant waves, some flowing emerald green veisio silk robes interwoven with strands of xoyeis metal thread, and an emerald circlet.

also, there will be a parade sometime tomorrow.
Code:
Cirheia Sheiseri says, "Speaking of work, I require Yoshoxa's help with preparations for tomorrow's parade." in Alterian.

oh, and since i missed the second-to-last disciple...
Code:

You see Sacred Voice Cirheia Sheiseri, an Alteri Disciple.
She has silver-edged black eyes and a soft lilac complexion.
She has a delicate face and opaque skin.
She has a willowy build.
She stands about 4' 4" tall, and seems to be in her prime for an Alteri.

She is holding a long-hafted trident with multiple sharp prongs in her right hand and nothing in the left.
She is wearing a slender circlet of bright red and orange coral on her brow, a soft waavei cloth gown composed of light and dark ocean shades, and some light green sandals with crimson ties wrapping her lower legs.

Haidee
Bow chicka bow wow

Post Posted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:38 pm    Post subject:

HR-Tkiro wrote:
Additional note: The island has gotten an extreme makeover, so the current map Haidee has won't be of any use to you.

Lies!
Inside an intricately beaded twilight black suede corset with hot pink lacings you see a buttery nipple, a buttery nipple, a steaming pile of gamojab poop, a speckled red crab, a chocolate chip brownie, a map of Haelrahv, a huge blonde hair ball, a severed Haidee head, and your boobs.
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
HR-Tkiro

Post Posted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:46 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
Lies!

Must...resist...urge...to change island...in spite!
 Back to top »
soundless
EIGHT YEARS OLD!!!

Post Posted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:29 pm    Post subject:

Tylen wrote:

JINX

Yeiyei was kidnapped, which was apparently Rkaren's plan all along (DUN DUN DUNNNNN).

The Alteri formerly known as kidnapped are rescued (some, at least). The barrier blocking the cave is gone thanks to Jade, Nojn, Elayne, and Earthheart, who gathered ingredients for Cieheia's barrier breaking spell. Yoshoxa is recovering from some "overwhelming sense of darkness" but can figure out what is going on with the vortex in the cave.

tune in next time!
soundless
EIGHT YEARS OLD!!!

Post Posted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:34 am    Post subject:

and so it continues...
Code:

A surge of power rushes through you, a faint tingling spreading over your limbs as a soft chanting fills your mind. The words are mostly unrecognizable but you get the distinct feeling that someone is being sought. The sensation slowly fades as the chanting leaves your thoughts.

loshei island disciples organize, chanting spells that will, in time, locate yeiyei and rkaren. the rescued alteri and yoshoxa are recovering nicely, and the investigation will resume soon.
soundless
EIGHT YEARS OLD!!!

Post Posted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:41 am    Post subject:

yeiyei saved
rkaren and tlere killed
yaru happy to see everyone safe.

Code:
[Aelon Tundra, Ice Cavern]
The cave is large enough to hold three to five people with a little room to spare. An occasional gust of frigid wind manages to make its way into the cave despite the small opening leading to the outside. An unusual looking vortex swirls slowly in the center of the room. It exudes no warmth, instead seeming to make draw all heat towards it, making the cave even colder.

You also see a kokrugun cauldron, a bsuda leaf, a bsuda leaf, a bsuda leaf, a bsuda leaf, a fire amber, a bsuda leaf, a crimson getok skin, a crimson getok skin, a crimson getok skin and a bsuda leaf.
Also here is Sacred Voice Cirheia Sheiseri, Redeemer Yoshoxa Ceisvei, Shadow Sorceress Niaobi Damalis, Mixmaster Dixie Pierce, Royal Air Colonel Jade Venra, Diplomat Earthheart Dominato, and Boomstick Master Tao Shadowstalker.
You notice an exit leading out.

As the final words are sung, Cirheia slowly passes her hands over the smoking concoction.

A gauntled but smokey hand rises from within the cauldron. The fist clenches for a moment and you feel your energy being drawn to it.

The fist opens and punches into the swirling vortex, which keens in seeming agony. After a long moment the gauntleted hand withdraws.

::insert epic battle::

Code:
[Within the Vortex, Bleak Void]
Misty grey nothingness suffused with brilliant colors fills this strange area. Inky black shapes shift within the shrouded distance, giving it the appearance of thick mist. A soft, sinister whispering emanates from the depths of the nothingness. While chilly, this bleak void is considerably warmer than the vortex and its surroundings. A mote of light hangs in the air near the altar.

You also see a llichnai altar.
Also here is the body of Soulslayer Rkaren Tkur who is dead, the body of Zealot of Rihdtu Tlere Rihku who is dead, Boomstick Master Tao Shadowstalker, Shadow Sorceress Niaobi Damalis, Mixmaster Dixie Pierce, Diplomat Earthheart Dominato, Royal Air Colonel Jade Venra, and Redeemer Yoshoxa Ceisvei.
You see no obvious exits here.

Code:
A voice, barely louder than the whispers of the nothingness says, "I gave no permission for my pets to be returned to Rihdtu!"

Code:
A thin seam separates the fabric of space behind the two Disciples, slowly growing wider. A purple miasma seeps out from the tear, filling the air with the sweet stench of blood and choking fumes of sulfur. A giant hand picks up the bodies and carries them inside before closing.

The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Role-playing & Socialization » Alteri Kidnappings
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 10 of 11

Jump to: