FAQ Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Jump To: Haelrahv Main Site | My Haelrahv Account | Haelrahv Play Page
The "Transition" Poll
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » "Live" Discussions » The "Transition" Poll
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Which option do you support most?
Allow carry over of a small amount of experience to characters of exact name/race/gender/etc matches.
4%
 4%  [ 2 ]
Allow carry over of a moderate amount of experience to characters of exact name/race/gender/etc matches.
27%
 27%  [ 13 ]
Allow carry over of a small amount of experience to characters even if it's to an entirely different character than the one used in beta.
14%
 14%  [ 7 ]
Allow carry over of a moderate amount of experience to characters even if it's to an entirely different character than the one used in beta.
38%
 38%  [ 18 ]
I'd prefer if no experience is carried over, let us start completely fresh.
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
I'd prefer if no experience is carried over, let us start completely fresh, but give us some kind of special items, titles or something from our achievements in beta.
12%
 12%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 47

HR-Trevor
Boss Type Guy

Post Posted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 10:08 pm    Post subject:

Essentially, yes, each "mega RPA" being unlocked via a quest.

-- Trevor Rage / Rich Mondy
 Back to top »
ZANQUINRAKEL

Post Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:51 pm    Post subject:

I'm a bit pressed for time, so I wasn't able to read up on everyone's opinions. But here is mine, for what it is worth:

I'm sure someone suggested (think Zamde did) that an option be given that those who want to start fresh can choose to. And those who want to keep the portion of experience and whatever should be able to. I like that. As I'm not sure if we need to create all new characters, I myself love Zanquin, and intend to continue on. She's traveled a long way, and it is the paths she walked before that make her who she is.

If I heard right, the creation system will allow Medics to do cosmetic alterations, and Artisans the item altering? That is a wonderful thing, and losing the alterations won't bother me if I can get them again. I roleplayed through Zanquin finding her sword once, this isn't the first time, and probably won't be the last. All in all, I think we can handle losing some of what we have gained if:

A) it will be available in the near future or a reasonable time frame.

B) we get improved options (like PCs creation stuff).

Myself, if I get several new spellsongs or a new ability, it's all the same to me. Most of what I value are the alterations, true, but what matters most to me can't be weighed or measured. I have faith that Live will make us all smile.

"You watched it, you can't UN-watch it!"
 Back to top »
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » "Live" Discussions » The "Transition" Poll
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: