FAQ Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Jump To: Haelrahv Main Site | My Haelrahv Account | Haelrahv Play Page
hottubs and jacuzzis
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Player Homes » hottubs and jacuzzis
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chevonne

Post Posted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 1:19 pm    Post subject: hottubs and jacuzzis

when you are sitting in your hottub you are constantly shivering as water drips off of you. Is there any way to make it so that doesn't happen as long as you are still in it? I'm assuming jacuzzis are the same way, but I don't know.

Also, are there any verbs to the hottubs/jacuzzis? There never seems to be enough water to splash anyone. It's not that big of a deal, i was just wondering.

thanks

-chevonne
 Back to top »
Chevonne

Post Posted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 1:33 am    Post subject:

Once more, I am here asking if there is any way the hottubs can be changed to not drip water off of you while you are inside. Or should I post this in the "bugs" folder?

I spent 1 million dollars on a hottub and excuse me for being a snob but I expect it to work to my liking. There is no reason for everyone to "shiver as water drips off of you" while you are up to you neck (or chest) in HOT bubbling water.

Is there any chance of this getting fixed? The lack of comment is my main concern.

-Chevonne
 Back to top »
HR-Beau
The Good Fairy

Post Posted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 7:06 pm    Post subject:

For some reason I missed the first bug posting, I'll work on it. At this point I'm not sure why its not working since it works just fine for showers and hot tubs are basically the same.
If there is one thing in the world that I know, love conquers all, it trancends time and space, defies all odds, and can bring you back from the darkness, it is the guiding light that helps bring you in from the rough stormy seas of life, and it remains even after you have gone.
~ Adam ~

www.angeluserratus.net
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Chevonne

Post Posted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:19 am    Post subject:

Thank you!

-Chevonne
 Back to top »
HR-Beau
The Good Fairy

Post Posted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:41 pm    Post subject:

The hottub drip issue should be fixed now. I also fixed a bug that was causing people using LEAVE <hottub> to not cause them to stand up and get out properly. FYI, LEAVE <hottub/shower> is the proper syntax for leaving without having to leave the room.
If there is one thing in the world that I know, love conquers all, it trancends time and space, defies all odds, and can bring you back from the darkness, it is the guiding light that helps bring you in from the rough stormy seas of life, and it remains even after you have gone.
~ Adam ~

www.angeluserratus.net
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Chevonne

Post Posted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 1:14 am    Post subject:

Thank you very much, Beau. The hottub doesn't drip anymore and i wasn't even aware of the leaving problems. I just <sat hot> when i wanted to get in and then stood to get out. But, it's good to know.

This isn't a problem. Just something I noticed. But they are fixed so well now that you aren't even wet when you get out anymore. I'm not complaining! I'm just mentioning it.

thank you again,

Chevonne
 Back to top »
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Player Homes » hottubs and jacuzzis
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: