FAQ Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Jump To: Haelrahv Main Site | My Haelrahv Account | Haelrahv Play Page
HIDE YOUR STUFF
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Announcements From The Staff » HIDE YOUR STUFF
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HR-Beau
The Good Fairy

Post Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 11:56 am    Post subject: HIDE YOUR STUFF

Long awaited? Long overdue, I say! Its now possible to hide your stuff for other folks to find! How do you do it? Simple enough, just HIDE <object> and it shall be hidden. Anyone can do it.

I'll give out a few details, but I'm not going to go into detail on all of the numbers. I will say that three seperate skill checks are involved, and these skills depend on the terrain of the room. More than one stat is also involved, so it pays to be balanced.

There is a MINIMUM time of 15 seconds and a MAXIMUM time of 1 hour. During this time, the objects _will_not_ be captured by the janitor and eaten.
Times are subject to change at a future point.

Trackers and Agents will excel at this over anyone else, and are able to hide objects for longer than anyone else if the terrain is right. This is above and beyond the one hour limit, but will apply to all hide attempts of these professions.

To find a hidden object, simple SEARCH, and then POINT it out like you would a hidden player.

On a side note, I've added support for objects that are hidden, searchable, but can be interacted with...objects hidden by players cannot be interacted with until they're searched and pointed out. Objects like these are for RP purposes...something you should maybe take special notice of, e.t.c. They will not be unhidden by pointing them out. This is not a bug. Smile

Have fun!
If there is one thing in the world that I know, love conquers all, it trancends time and space, defies all odds, and can bring you back from the darkness, it is the guiding light that helps bring you in from the rough stormy seas of life, and it remains even after you have gone.
~ Adam ~

www.angeluserratus.net
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
HR-Beau
The Good Fairy

Post Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 1:54 pm    Post subject:

Hiding an object in a room that contains other objects (non-animal/npc/critter/player objects) slightly increases your chances of hiding an object better, and for longer.
If there is one thing in the world that I know, love conquers all, it trancends time and space, defies all odds, and can bring you back from the darkness, it is the guiding light that helps bring you in from the rough stormy seas of life, and it remains even after you have gone.
~ Adam ~

www.angeluserratus.net
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Announcements From The Staff » HIDE YOUR STUFF
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: