FAQ Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Jump To: Haelrahv Main Site | My Haelrahv Account | Haelrahv Play Page
Beau's Little Updates Corner
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Announcements From The Staff » Beau's Little Updates Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HR-Beau
The Good Fairy

Post Posted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 1:53 am    Post subject: Beau's Little Updates Corner

You may now use RUMMAGE to RUMMAGE FOR FISHIES and to RUMMAGE FOR BAIT.

That is all, carryon.
If there is one thing in the world that I know, love conquers all, it trancends time and space, defies all odds, and can bring you back from the darkness, it is the guiding light that helps bring you in from the rough stormy seas of life, and it remains even after you have gone.
~ Adam ~

www.angeluserratus.net

Last edited by HR-Beau on Mon Mar 20, 2006 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
HR-Beau
The Good Fairy

Post Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 2:22 am    Post subject:

It is now possible to RUMMAGE for FOOD and DRINKS.
If there is one thing in the world that I know, love conquers all, it trancends time and space, defies all odds, and can bring you back from the darkness, it is the guiding light that helps bring you in from the rough stormy seas of life, and it remains even after you have gone.
~ Adam ~

www.angeluserratus.net
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
HR-Beau
The Good Fairy

Post Posted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 7:42 pm    Post subject:

You may now LEER at and FONDLE one another.

Likewise, you may now CLOUT the people who do so to you.

And if all else fails, just sit down and BAWL your little heart out.
~ Adam ~

www.angeluserratus.net
 Back to top »
HR-Beau
The Good Fairy

Post Posted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 11:49 am    Post subject:

Fixed a number of typoes in and around Castle Z'dan.

PLEASE: When you report a BUG that involves the description of the room, do it in that room...this makes it ever so much easier to fix. Thanks. Smile
~ Adam ~

www.angeluserratus.net
 Back to top »
HR-Beau
The Good Fairy

Post Posted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 11:55 am    Post subject:

Fixed some typos in the magazines in the dirty newsstand. A reminder, magazine submissions can still be e-mailed to me at hr-beau@haelrahv.com - there is still a cash bonus if the editor decides to buy your story.
~ Adam ~

www.angeluserratus.net
 Back to top »
HR-Beau
The Good Fairy

Post Posted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 7:03 pm    Post subject:

Go on, you know you've always wanted to: GUFFAW is now possible.
~ Adam ~

www.angeluserratus.net
 Back to top »
HR-Beau
The Good Fairy

Post Posted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 8:40 pm    Post subject:

I added all the above verbs to the COMMAND list, while I'm in the mood...please e-mail me with any commands that are not visible there that should be. Thanks.
~ Adam ~

www.angeluserratus.net
 Back to top »
HR-Beau
The Good Fairy

Post Posted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 12:47 pm    Post subject:

You may now TITTER.
~ Adam ~

www.angeluserratus.net
 Back to top »
HR-Beau
The Good Fairy

Post Posted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 11:59 pm    Post subject:

The latest installation of my Cold Winter Days series....HOOT.

Meanwhile, it was discovered that it was possible to HOOT and YELL underwater. This should no longer be possible.
~ Adam ~

www.angeluserratus.net
 Back to top »
HR-Beau
The Good Fairy

Post Posted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 5:34 pm    Post subject:

It is now possible to BURP, as well as to GOOSE other people. GOOSE should support special messaging for married couples.
~ Adam ~

www.angeluserratus.net
 Back to top »
HR-Beau
The Good Fairy

Post Posted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 1:42 am    Post subject:

BOP is now possible. Enjoy.
~ Adam ~

www.angeluserratus.net
 Back to top »
HR-Beau
The Good Fairy

Post Posted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 1:06 pm    Post subject:

You may now RETCH.
~ Adam ~

www.angeluserratus.net
 Back to top »
HR-Beau
The Good Fairy

Post Posted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 2:54 pm    Post subject:

Get to SULKing all you poor, sad people.
~ Adam ~

www.angeluserratus.net
 Back to top »
HR-Beau
The Good Fairy

Post Posted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 4:14 pm    Post subject:

SLURP is now an alternative to sip/drink. However, slurp consumes drinks much faster than normal.
~ Adam ~

www.angeluserratus.net
 Back to top »
HR-Beau
The Good Fairy

Post Posted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 7:45 pm    Post subject:

It should be noted that you may now tell other players to STFU.
~ Adam ~

www.angeluserratus.net
 Back to top »
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Announcements From The Staff » Beau's Little Updates Corner
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: