FAQ Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Jump To: Haelrahv Main Site | My Haelrahv Account | Haelrahv Play Page
Post Your Homes!
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Player Homes » Post Your Homes!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Enverdi
Strange and Exciting

Post Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 12:53 am    Post subject: Post Your Homes!

Hey all. This is a thread to show off your homes! Go for it!
Enverdi
Strange and Exciting

Post Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 2:59 am    Post subject:

Here is mine!

Code:

[Base of Mount Tzon, Foothills]
At the top of this small rise, you can see the winding trail behind you and more of it ahead. To the east, you can see the valley where the trail leads into the canyon of Mount Tzon pass and the Kagnoran Glacier. A few dry leaves blow across the trail, and crunch as your feet crush them.

You also see a clump of fur, a clump of fur and a small mountain cabin with a stone foundation.
It is dark here.
You notice exits leading southeast and southwest.

Code:
[Enverdi's Bachelor Pad, Family Room]
A soft glow eminates from the light outside, causing the honey-colored hardwood floors to shine.  A gromwood coffee table sits atop a kashaga fur rug.  A few black leather beanbags sit around the table without any true place.  The air inside the cabin is surprisingly fresh.  The type of air you can only find in the mountains.

You also see an overbearing stone portcullis, a sloped passage, a finely crafted gromwood coffee table with a glass top, a rustic gromwood wall sconce shaped like a leaf and a soft white kashaga fur rug.
You see no obvious exits here.

Code:
[Enverdi's Bachelor Pad, Love Room]
After the short walk down the sloped passage, you arrive in a heavily carpeted bedroom.  Only the front room has actual windows, requiring the use of a leaf-shaped gromwood sconce to provide subtle yet effective light.  A small gromwood chest occupies the far corner of the bedroom, while against the north wall sits the bed, which is far too tidy to have seen any actual "love".

You also see a sloped passage, a rustic gromwood wall sconce shaped like a leaf, a rustic gromwood log bed with a soft rhurgul fur comforter trimmed with white kashaga fur on it and a rough-hewn gromwood nightstand with a polished top.
You see no obvious exits here.

Dzynna
Shadow Master

Post Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 3:01 am    Post subject:

Quote:
[Enverdi's Bachelor Pad, Family Room]

Heh, isn't that like an oxymoron?

Nice pad though. Smile

Dzynna Zol
-------------------------------------
The Retreat
--------------------------------------
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Dzynna
Shadow Master

Post Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 10:21 am    Post subject:

Okay, I'll post my bedroom. But the rest of it, if anyone wants to see it, they have to come look in person.

Code:
[Zol-Raja Estate, The Zen Zone]
Complimenting the plush kashaga fur rug covering the floor, snow white gothic arch crown molding provides a sculptured elegance to soften the angles where the blood red walls meet the copper tiled ceiling. A seared patina grants the ceiling an iridescent shimmer, multiple rainbow hues flashing from the brilliant tiles. A flame-etched aefafe bed inlaid with fire amber takes center stage, a matching nightstand next to it, and an imposing hirmtur armoire sits across the spacious room facing the bed. Random pieces of abstract and sometimes gory artwork complete the eclectic ensemble, each piece providing a bit more insight into the owners' personalities.

You also see a blood red hirmtur door chased with decorative bloodletters.

PS: Yes, all the furnishings (and the rug) are in the room, just hidden, because I hate clutter.

Dzynna Zol
The Retreat
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kit
Cybertech Extraordinaire~

Post Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 11:34 am    Post subject:

I'll post my kitchen...one of the rooms most people probably won't ever see. This...or my grotto...is my favorite room.

Code:
 [MIT Underground, Aquarium Kitchen]
Backlighted blue glass and kokrugun structural accents create a dark, submerged feel to the space.  A chandelier stretches over the ceiling like an intricate spider web, adding a subtle luminescent glow across the floor.  The middle of the room is dominated by a massive, circular salt-water aquarium.  Rather than a traditional dining table, a sweeping kokrugun bar and chairs with blue silk cushions surround the aquarium, making it into an interesting centerpiece to view while eatting.  Counters and cabinets fit seamlessly into the wall to hold all sorts of hi-tech implements needed for gourmet cooking and alchemic experiments.

You also see a built-in ailferton counter inlaid with swirling silver patterns with some stuff on it.
You notice an exit leading west.

>tap bar
You tap a sweeping kokrugun bar with a curved eorit stone counter.
>tap chair
You tap one of the kokrugun chairs with a blue silk cushioned seat.

The reason I did the chairs that way was so I could make a single piece of furniture, a sofa in this case, which can hold more than one person into something altered...without spending 100k per chair. And it just looks better to see someone sitting on 'one of the kokrugun chairs with a blue silk cushioned seat' than it is to see someone sitting on 'some kokrugun chairs.' Hehe, fat asses!

AIM: KitMurphyHR
Email: yojibalinese@hotmail.com
Technician Database: http://tech.haelrahv.net/
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Enverdi
Strange and Exciting

Post Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 11:57 am    Post subject:

As an FYI, it says "eatting".
Kit
Cybertech Extraordinaire~

Post Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 12:01 pm    Post subject:

Enverdi wrote:
As an FYI, it says "eatting".

^.^ Thanks! I have typo city for a home. XD

AIM: KitMurphyHR
Email: yojibalinese@hotmail.com
Technician Database: http://tech.haelrahv.net/
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Haidee
Bow chicka bow wow

Post Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 3:12 pm    Post subject:

I'm just really REALLY proud of my outside of my home.

Code:
[Eolai District, Onasha Circle]
The avenue widens into a cobblestoned circle lined with tall slender aifai trees. The sun gleams off the aifai's silvery bark, and the yellow veined red leaves rustle in the fresh breeze. Large banners advertising this year's Ateon Festival suggest that this circle is used as a place to hold celebrations.

You also see a double-wide blindingly pink trailer covered in twinkling lights.
You notice exits leading south and northwest.

Code:
From the looks of the foot tall grass in this yard, it seems apparent that lawn maintenance is not a priority of the owner. The harrowing journey to the front porch could be very dangerous, for one could never know where a rusty axe or feral gamojab may be lying hidden. Two odd residents of the weedy forest are a small garden chith with a cute pointy hat and a scrawny Aerok with an amputated leg whose tacky pink paint almost rivals that of the trailer itself. In a far corner underneath a tall aifai tree rests a rundown car propped up on cinder blocks. An empty case of Jaddan "Bamn!" beer is carelessly left next to the vehicle's one remaining tire.
This luxury home is owned by Haidee Idia-Anari.

Inside an intricately beaded twilight black suede corset with hot pink lacings you see a buttery nipple, a buttery nipple, a steaming pile of gamojab poop, a speckled red crab, a chocolate chip brownie, a map of Haelrahv, a huge blonde hair ball, a severed Haidee head, and your boobs.
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Dzynna
Shadow Master

Post Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 7:28 pm    Post subject:

aerok is capitalized and shouldn't be....

Sorry to be a critic, I just hate typos. Sad

Always interesting to see creativity though. Nice work.

Dzynna Zol
The Retreat
 Back to top »
Haidee
Bow chicka bow wow

Post Posted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 2:01 pm    Post subject:

I totally should have typed the whole thing LiKe ThIs. ThAt WoUlD hAvE bEeN rEaLlY gHeTtO.
Inside an intricately beaded twilight black suede corset with hot pink lacings you see a buttery nipple, a buttery nipple, a steaming pile of gamojab poop, a speckled red crab, a chocolate chip brownie, a map of Haelrahv, a huge blonde hair ball, a severed Haidee head, and your boobs.
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Player Homes » Post Your Homes!
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: