FAQ Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Jump To: Haelrahv Main Site | My Haelrahv Account | Haelrahv Play Page
General Racial discussions
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Role-playing & Socialization » General Racial discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dante
Boi Toi

Post Posted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 12:31 pm    Post subject:

Kit wrote:
Kit looks a lot like Tanis, or did until I changed his hair and his eyes, and since Dante found Tanis attractive, he most likely would find Kit attractive.

Dante can see appeal in Alteri even, though he doesn't even attempt to pursue anything with them due to certain uhh..."size differences" and dangers involved. And while Kit might indeed be attractive, Dante thinks Kit is a self righteous prick for putting Tanis and Enverdi through all kinds of verbal abuse. Therefore all the looks in the world won't do you any good with him. Wink
Kit
Cybertech Extraordinaire~

Post Posted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 1:16 pm    Post subject:

Dante wrote:
Kit wrote:
Kit looks a lot like Tanis, or did until I changed his hair and his eyes, and since Dante found Tanis attractive, he most likely would find Kit attractive.

Dante can see appeal in Alteri even, though he doesn't even attempt to pursue anything with them due to certain uhh..."size differences" and dangers involved. And while Kit might indeed be attractive, Dante thinks Kit is a self righteous prick for putting Tanis and Enverdi through all kinds of verbal abuse. Therefore all the looks in the world won't do you any good with him. Wink

Haha! I won't get into it, but what had happened was Enverdi's player taking an OOC conflict in game. And Kit doesn't find a 2 foot long armored shlong exactly appealing. Oh god. Neither do I. That's insane. He's got his preferance for Darju...though that honestly came from his current lover more then from any player-created reasoning behind it.
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Sorkaa

Post Posted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 2:20 pm    Post subject:

Ok. Maybe it's just for the humor factor. But did some GM officially say Jaddan are wildly out of proportion? It's not like they're 200 ft. tall, I'm going to assume the average Jaddan is about 8'5". That's not that much taller than humans, so the average "shlong" is probably still under 10"..yes?
 Back to top »
Kit

Post Posted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 2:36 pm    Post subject:

Sorkaa wrote:
Ok. Maybe it's just for the humor factor. But did some GM officially say Jaddan are wildly out of proportion? It's not like they're 200 ft. tall, I'm going to assume the average Jaddan is about 8'5". That's not that much taller than humans, so the average "shlong" is probably still under 10"..yes?

I do believe on the boards it was said that....if not that Dante said it. Or maybe Stilldawn. But yeah...2' and armored equals unpleasant for anyone not Jaddan.
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
mellie
Artistic Bitch

Post Posted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 4:06 pm    Post subject:

If Stilldawn said it she most likely was referring to Neifl. And although we all love Neifl Rolling Eyes he isn't exactly "the norm" when referring to Jaddan.
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Brokyn
LLAMA SECHS

Post Posted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 5:05 pm    Post subject:

I do enjoy how everything seems to return to sex with our community.

--William

Haelrahv Wiki!
++Brown Nosing Points
 Back to top »
soundless
EIGHT YEARS OLD!!!

Post Posted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 5:58 pm    Post subject:

Brokyn wrote:

How can you not find Humans sexy after that? It's more of a rhetorical question, I suppose, since noone's said anything bad about humans.

--William

PS: Stupid white splashingness.

one of my ex girlfriends had a crush on the iron chef announcer.

when she found out he was just an actor it was like she just found out santa died on christmas eve.

then she realized that he was also the star in the japanese version of jesus christ, superstar, and she regained her crush on him.

hey, if you people are going to talk about Dante's armore wang (and claiming it is two feet long is just moronic), i can talk about this.
Brokyn
LLAMA SECHS

Post Posted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 6:14 pm    Post subject:

He's an actor? I thought he really was the chairman of the academy.

Oh, well.

--William

Haelrahv Wiki!
++Brown Nosing Points
 Back to top »
Dante
Boi Toi

Post Posted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 6:41 pm    Post subject:

Why are we talking about Dante's wang? Confused If you're all that interested in finding out what an average endowment for a Jaddan would be, I'm sure most of you can come up with the equations to do it.
Kit

Post Posted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 9:26 pm    Post subject:

Dante wrote:
Why are we talking about Dante's wang? Confused If you're all that interested in finding out what an average endowment for a Jaddan would be, I'm sure most of you can come up with the equations to do it.

Who the heck said that Jaddan were 2 feet long and armored then? I always thought that was weird. When Tanis told Kit about it, I shot coffee at the computer screen. Hehe. Maybe it's just something Dante made up and got circulated.
 Back to top »
Sorkaa

Post Posted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 10:00 pm    Post subject:

I wouldn't blame Dante; I'm sure whoever originated the phrase didn't mean it literally. And some Jaddans do have armored skin.
 Back to top »
Kit

Post Posted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 11:08 pm    Post subject:

Sorkaa wrote:
I wouldn't blame Dante; I'm sure whoever originated the phrase didn't mean it literally. And some Jaddans do have armored skin.

I'm almost possitive I was told a GM said it first. But yeah, maybe it was a joke. Something for Gabrielle to answer maybe. Knowing anatomy is something I'd like to know...Alteri don't have fingernails? How exactly do Eolai get their marks? Biology of the races is something I'd be interested in.
 Back to top »
Tugor
Orgasm Donor

Post Posted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 1:05 am    Post subject:

'Wang' sizes in humans vary to great degree, I don't see why it wouldn't be the same for ANY of the races. Besides, you can RP it however you want using anything to support the RP. Penile implant, genetic mutation, naturally large, magic, etc.
Tylen
Alpha Antifemale

Post Posted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 1:24 am    Post subject:

They don't necessarily scale proportionally. I can't really comment on Jaddan culture or evolutionary trends but, at least in primates, size is negatively correlated with how loyal individuals are to their mates. There's some gorilla that is obviously going to be larger than humans, but because they're not very promiscuous they only average around 3 inches.
** The phrase "break a leg" just wasn't ambitious enough for Mellie Knight. [8:31 pm]
** Mellie Knight was soundly defeated by Aesal Anari-Idia in the Zgedhi Gkenrzeg Rav! [8:31 pm]
 Back to top »
Kit

Post Posted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 6:08 am    Post subject:

Tylen wrote:
They don't necessarily scale proportionally. I can't really comment on Jaddan culture or evolutionary trends but, at least in primates, size is negatively correlated with how loyal individuals are to their mates. There's some gorilla that is obviously going to be larger than humans, but because they're not very promiscuous they only average around 3 inches.

That's really odd logic. You'd think then that gibbons -- who are almost completely monogamous, and are the the only real monogamous species of primate (I exclude humans because we tend to have a lot of partners over our lifetimes) -- would have the smallest of all. Gorillas at least get action with 5-10 females in their social groups.

I tried to do a search to see if it was on the boards, but alas, no. Now I'm curious from a biological stand point on Jaddan.
 Back to top »
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Role-playing & Socialization » General Racial discussions
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: