FAQ Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Jump To: Haelrahv Main Site | My Haelrahv Account | Haelrahv Play Page
A look at Game's Community
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Out of Character Discussions » A look at Game's Community
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jerawolfe

Post Posted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 8:31 pm    Post subject: A look at Game's Community

It was a day like any other day. Except that day, in IRL, I had had my heart broken by someone I loved very deeply. Why play a Roleplaying Game at such a time? Well, I didn't log in to Hael to play the game. I logged in to find two of my old friends of YEARS, so that I could talk to them, get perspective, and then after I had had my venting session and consolations, maybe distract myself with some alchemy. Maybe.

But, on the way to finding my friends, I came across a young newbie. I've never been one to turn down an Newbie. Yes, my character is not interested in such things as people's wellfare, but, a newbie is a precious thing. A potential new player, a potential new aspect of the story we all share and create together, and a potential aide to supporting the financial burdens of those who sacrifice IRL resources to make sure we can have fun in HR.

The newbie, it turned out, was having problems with a group of people. I decided to turn my hand to help mitigate situations. Maybe I could feel better by doing something good. So I went to work things out. Things did not start out well.

My group of friends had VERY good reasons for not liking this newbie. One of the group attacked him outright, and I had kept my promise to the little guy, defending him. But he left as soon as I did, and the situation was explained to me. The reason they did not like him was 'OOC harrassment' and 'Sexual Harrassment.'

Well, this certainly put things into perspective for me, and I was interested in hearing his side of the story and maybe working things out between the two groups, when all of a sudden, two people showed up at the sparring grounds I had never met before.

The first thing they did was start cutting down my friends. Both with words, and with weapons. I was kinda shocked. I hadn't come here for this kind of conflict, I was already in over my head. I tried to talk to them, but they just told me I was next.

For the next thirty minutes, I could not move (stunned) and eventually could not talk (silenced through magic) while these two power players, old school early account players not only made us certain that we didn't stand a chance, but took glee in the fact they could do this and get away with it with no fear of reprisals.

They called me a bully, they said I deserved what I got, they said if I ever did what I had done again, they would be back. 'What the fuck had I done?' I had tried to mitigate a problem and help a newbie. This is what you get for that?

Obviously they were mistaken. I tried to explain this to them in the spurts that I could move or speak. Did they listen, nope. Insults, cut downs, and more attacks.

Eventually, half an hour later, one of my friends dragged me out. But now, I was livid. They were ruining my gaming experience, I had told them as much, did they care? No. I was guilty of some crime. No trial, no investigation, just probably a hearsay rumor, and suddenly all hell was coming down on my head. And I hadn't done a damned thing.

I bitched them out. I insulted them. I flew off the handle seven ways from sunday. I was soooooo angry, so pissed, because I hadn't come here to deal with them, or their issues, or their crap, or any of this. I just wanted to talk to my friends. Add to it, that the person who just broke my heart was a woman, and here were two women adding insult to injury, you do the math.

I almost left HR that day. But I cooled off. I calmed down. I got a half-ass apology from one, the other one was silent. Of course, what did she do wrong. She was big, everyone loved them, they couldn't do wrong, right?

Well... sadly, right.

I went to my friends who had invited me to HR, also old school players. I looked for some support there. You know what I got? I got, 'Well, if you have a problem with the, keep it to yourself. They are my friends. Don't make waves.'

I went to the staff, they sent me to Trevor. Trevor hasn't responded (he's very busy, I'm certain.)

Now I'm sitting here seriously considering the integral value of this community.

I've been a gamer, both tabletop and computer, for over 15 years. I've spent my time at many a game, from small groups of 2 to groups as vast as thousands. Gaming is about interaction. Sharing of experiences, ideas, and creativity to create a story and enjoyable pasttime/hobby for those involved. From this interaction, naturally, a community is formed. Be it small, or large, a lot about the people in the game can be seen from the community as a whole.

When I was told that the core members, the old members, the senior members of this community were uninterested in right or wrong, they were only interested in remaining comfortable, it told me a lot about the moral integrity of this community. Granted, I didn't speak to all of them, but the fact remains. The question remains: Is it okay to be wrong, to do wrong, and get away with it, if you are elite?

Or is there a set of right and wrong? That the people of this community will adhere to?

So far, the answer has been. No, if you are elite, you can treat anyone any way you want. And get away with it. From what I've seen.

There is also the fact that... the internet is a beautiful thing. I'm no pacifist. But I'm not a mean person either. However, over the internet, the fear of reprisal for one's social conduct is severely mitigated. You can insult, jibe, ride, and harrass another person, with no real fear of reprisal. But if you were standing face to face with them... do you really think you would act that way?

I tell you now, if I had been treated the way these two treated me face to face, there would have been blood and broken noses. But there is no reprisal I can make. I'm utterly helpless here. They have been playing longer than I have, so they are more skilled. I could never catch up to defend myself, let alone find justice. I turned to the staff, and they could do nothing, they pointed me in the direction of a higher up who has more than a small problem like this to contend with. I turned to the community... And what?

So far. I've gotten the answer that this community cares less about right and wrong. Less about fairness or respectful treatment of the younger members if it requires the older members having to show the backbone to say, 'Hey, you did something wrong, tally up for it and apologize and make it right.' instead of, 'They are my friend, don't make waves, it makes me uncomfortable.' More about being comfortable, keeping the status quo. More about remaining apart from issues that may ruin a person's gaming experience and make them leave.

Well, that's fine. But here are some issues I see with that.

Piss off enough of the younger players, this gaming community will not grow. Show them this is a cliqueish game, and they have to play by your rules, that you set all the standards, sure... you'll find some that clique, but you'll miss out on the diversity that many open invitation multi-player games can achieve. I would hate to see HR fall into that trap.

Second. It's about right and wrong. It's about the respect for the person behind the character. It's about remembering this is a game, and people's emotions are worth more than your apathy (at least, I hope they are), and that RIGHT and WRONG are matters, and concepts, that are the responsibility of EVERY player (not just staff) to hold close and to support.

Example:

America. A lot of people choose comfort over right and wrong. Look at the mess we're in. (I'm American, and that's what I observe of my neighbors and local community). We allow wrongs, we suffer injustices, because we're afraid that making a stand will put us in an uncomfortable place.

I hope that the gamers in HR, who I suspect are visionaries, dreamers, and people who look beyond the skein of reality that others exist in, and cannot see past, would like to create something a little more idealistic than that. Here's your chance.

Give comments, make statements, and make informed opinions. Don't be afraid to stand up for what is right. Don't pick this because so and so is your friend, and you don't know the other side as well. Even friends are wrong. What do you do at that point when your best friend is wrong? Dont' hate them, don't turn on them. But do your best to make sure things get absolved, worked out, and don't be afraid to say, 'Hey, I think you're wrong on this one mate.'

And if I'm wrong in posting this, or in my stance, let me know too. But let me know WHY you think it's wrong. Because I'm not a big fan of the union mindset. Just because you have been here longer, doesn't mean you can flaunt respecting other people.

A final note:

For those in HR who HAVE power, and respect, and weild social weight. Remember, power is responsibility. I hope you use it wisely.

Jera Wolfe

P.S.: I'm off my soapbox now. Wow, that was long.
 Back to top »
ragonda
A fearful red dragon

Post Posted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 9:00 pm    Post subject:

i was one of the friends you spoke to and as i explained at the time at this present time we have no real justice system so unfairly as it seems we are left to self regulate many varied incidents and crimes within the HR community

the two people that attacked you (and im not defending them purely because they are friends ) are not known to attack others just for the fun or the power of attacking someone who is weaker than them

they would have listened or observed a situation arising befor coming to a decision that some form of justice should be metred out . unfortunately wether they where misinformed or misjudged the situation led to your assault

i honestly have known yourself and the other two people a long while and i know all three of you have high values and are good rpers and due to some misunderstanding a possibly good freindship between you all has been marred

im just hoping that the three of you can put this incedent behind you and start over Wink
 Back to top »
SolitaryTurnip

Post Posted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 9:29 pm    Post subject:

jerawolfe wrote:
So far, the answer has been. No, if you are elite, you can treat anyone any way you want. And get away with it. From what I've seen.

I really don't think it's fair to say that. I also don't think it's fair to judge a community just because 2 people were fuckwads to you. Granted, I've seen a lot of fuckwads, so it might not be too bad of an assumption... anyway, I don't think this statement is too accurate:

jerawolfe wrote:
So far. I've gotten the answer that this community cares less about right and wrong. Less about fairness or respectful treatment of the younger members if it requires the older members having to show the backbone to say, 'Hey, you did something wrong, tally up for it and apologize and make it right.' instead of, 'They are my friend, don't make waves, it makes me uncomfortable.' More about being comfortable, keeping the status quo. More about remaining apart from issues that may ruin a person's gaming experience and make them leave.

Nope. Don't think it's too accurate. In any case, what is my saying "you did something wrong, go apologize" going to do for anyone? I don't think that the problem is that nobody wants to step up and say something because they want to keep the status quo, it's that nobody says anything because it doesn't matter. Nobody's going to change their ways just because I'm displeased with them. I mean, I'm sorry that this all happened, but there's nothing I can do about it.
 Back to top »
Kit
Cybertech Extraordinaire~

Post Posted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 9:47 pm    Post subject:

I think some players in here like being the big wigs and like annoying people with that fact. People that constantly talk about how long they've been in the game tend to be these people. I know the people you mean, and they've both ganged up on me over a misunderstanding before. It didn't make me want to leave though. I just ignore them.

Pop....I can't hear a word they're saying. There's a squelch verb IG. Very helpful for people like that.

I tend to steer clear of power gamers. Yeah, what they did to you was wrong and overboard. I would have reported it then and there and let the staff know to watch out for disruptive behavior.

Really, though, I try not to be too involved Just ignore them.
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Tugor
Orgasm Donor

Post Posted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 10:03 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
nobody says anything because it doesn't matter.

Heh that's perfect. It doesn't matter.

You can't burden the already over-burdened staff with shit like this. There is no PvP. No outlet of 'justice'. So what can you do about it? Not a fucking thing. So basically it's put up or shut up, or do as I do and not give a shit what anyone says or thinks about your character in game. Fuck 'em all.

Someone can easily come and get in your face in game. Act out some shit like kicking your ass and such. Verbally abuse you, mentally abuse you with thoughts. All that shit, what can you do? Nothing really. Assist? That might start some kinda 'fad'. Everyone would start assisting with mundane shit like that. Then where would we be? There's no PVP, you can't assault this person. And people willingly have to go to the sparring grounds. And usually if you ask someone to stop, it only encourages them to do worse!

I think alot of people care too much what others think of them in game(this is all IC in context). They won't make a stand because others may look down on them for doing so.

Withdraw, quit the game, whatever. Or be a small voice in the storm.

~More ramblings from the mind behind Tshar~
Kit

Post Posted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 10:14 pm    Post subject:

There's a LOAD of ways you can assualt someone here. People can get around the no PvP kinda easy. Especially with those spells.
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Tugor
Orgasm Donor

Post Posted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 10:19 pm    Post subject:

By 'assault' I meant physically attack the person. Sorry. But yes, there are different levels of assault as I just describe. Verbal, metal and physical.
zamde
Maestro

Post Posted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 10:58 pm    Post subject:

To wit --

If you sincerely believe you're the first person that HR has ever seen get the crap beat out of him, you need a reality check. If you think that I've never gotten the crap beat out of me in HR... you need a reality check. And if a ten-minute meltdown in the only safe-combat-enabled room in the game is your idea of the penultimate gaming experience, try 'transmit to neif cac You're a sucky Jaddan.' sometime.

"You're big, everybody loves you..." Do you really mean to make it sound like Zamde sits in some opulent warlord's pagoda, ruling Llanfair in the tyrannical clench of her iron fist, victimizing at a whim and ripping fealty from the guts of dissidents?
That might strike her as an admirable aspiration, but allow me to pop your victim-bubble for just a moment - when she and Sway aren't busy eating babies and burning down homeless shelters with their fiery breath, Zamde's PK count hovers around six or so people; Slowalker, Drecus, Byw and Torrent among them. We invest ridiculous amounts of cash and items in fledgling players that, 80% of the time, we never see again. We establish social ties and friends, we reinforce and support those bonds when they need it, and we politick in a world of politics. Do we want recognition for any of that? No, because we Do what we Do.

As for half-assed apologies, lookit here: Since ICness is our bread and butter, you need to understand that Zamde (the character) been responsible for a lot greater atrocities than beating someone up at the sparring grounds; she's never admitted to being sorry for any of it (the exception being Tanis). That said, the fact that you got any apology in the first place is grounds for celebration. She told Jera it was a mistake, and Jera said, "Hey, it's cool, no hard feelings". She was in private contact with two other people present at the time, in similar conversations. Zamde assumed that was the end of it, and, as you'll note, hasn't said a word to you since (in spite of your invasive attempts at conversation via methods that fall just short of having people pass notes to her). Zamde even replaced the gridgun of the jackass that went off on the homophobic rhetoric, and I think that's stretching the boundaries of remorse. You're crusading over a flash from four days ago; I have an attention span of eight minutes if I concentrate.

Yet, inexplicably, here we are, several days later, on the cusps of multiple posts and threads warring over who needs to detach themselves, who needs to examine priorities, and who needs to let go. It's an eternal source of irony watching each player condescendingly tell another that their RP/gaming ethics are entirely wrong, and then suffer loss of bowel control in utter outrage when someone questions theirs in return. What does that mean? That your ethics are right; and so are mine. Christ, so are Slowalker's; don't think the urge to cut my own fingers off with pinking shears isn't overwhelming, having iterated that.

Quote:
I think some players in here like being the big wigs and like annoying people with that fact. People that constantly talk about how long they've been in the game tend to be these people.

Well, goodie. If you've got a single smidgen of a quote from me from any point in known history to the effect of "I am 30 times your level! I will crush you like bug!", please, don't hesitate to post it; there's no better time or place than this thread. Agreed?

Dixie Pierce says, "I heard Zamde can't have kids cause she lactates poison."

[Telepathy] Yaru Dex projects: I thought Zamde doesn't have kids because her womb is full of aisobs.

You can't spell "slaughter" without 'laughter'.

Llanfair Anti-Cyber Brigade Member #0000
 Back to top »
jerawolfe

Post Posted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 10:59 pm    Post subject:

[quote="SolitaryTurnip"]
jerawolfe wrote:

jerawolfe wrote:

Nope. Don't think it's too accurate. In any case, what is my saying "you did something wrong, go apologize" going to do for anyone? I don't think that the problem is that nobody wants to step up and say something because they want to keep the status quo, it's that nobody says anything because it doesn't matter. Nobody's going to change their ways just because I'm displeased with them. I mean, I'm sorry that this all happened, but there's nothing I can do about it.

You raised another point. Apathy. You are right, you can't do a damn thing...

Unless you try.

One person isn't going to change anything. A group will. You can add your voice to a group, or stand apart and say, 'Well, that's the way things are, and I'm just gonna have to accept it.'

If that is the type of person you are, I can't fault you for that. Always better to be safe then sorry, right? And you don't come here to fix problems, you come here to have fun and play. I'm all about that.

So did I.

As you see with my post, I'm never one who's chosen safety over what I feel is right or wrong.

Jera
 Back to top »
SolitaryTurnip

Post Posted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 11:27 pm    Post subject:

jerawolfe wrote:
If that is the type of person you are, I can't fault you for that. Always better to be safe then sorry, right? And you don't come here to fix problems, you come here to have fun and play. I'm all about that.

So did I.

As you see with my post, I'm never one who's chosen safety over what I feel is right or wrong.

That's not what I said. Don't try to make me the one that's at fault here. I'm not staying out of other people's conflicts because I'm scared that big bad <person> will suddenly not like me. I'm staying out of them because it's not my place, and nobody cares what I think of them... especially if I'm not even involved. If I see some injustice I might say something, but I'm no superhero. I'm not going to seek out problems to try to solve by my chastisement.
 Back to top »
Tugor
Orgasm Donor

Post Posted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 11:41 pm    Post subject:

Introducing Super Vhen. .<insert superman music here>. .ridding the world of crime, one day at a time.
Shadowwarriorx2

Post Posted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 12:07 am    Post subject:

here it is as i see it
Quote:

the two people that attacked you (and im not defending them purely because they are friends ) are not known to attack others just for the fun or the power of attacking someone who is weaker than them

they would have listened or observed a situation arising befor coming to a decision that some form of justice should be metred out . unfortunately wether they where misinformed or misjudged the situation led to your assault

well, to quote them at the time, they said they were "just letting out some anti alex frustration" it wasn't a noble attempt at calculated justice or misinformation i'm affraid.
this was just a few higher ups who were as frustrated as we were at alex, only they didnt like us, and they let us know, big time.
you see they were just that much bigger and that much badder and they tossed us about like rag dolls.
when i tried to hold everyones hand and lead them out they shot me down as well.
it was also said, and my memory is not as sharp as to who and exact wording, but the intent was quite clear in that "if you try and run you will be tracked down, and it will be much worse"

to tshar, you're correct, we should care less about what others say or think, but the comment is easier said than done.
as higher ups have this was of being able to make you care, and it'll only get worse if you try and ignore 'em.
i dont say you havent experienced this yourself, but being one of the biggest troopers around, it's not really much a concern for you any more.
also as for the comment about self regulation, i believe that is the point jera was trying to make, that we are self regulated, and those who are the regulators, the folks with enough experience under their belt to do something, wont, because they dont want to make waves.

and to finish off my rant, zamde, the source of that nights entertainment.
it was more than ten minutes, bordering an hour total to be exact.
as for your PK count i hope you are only referring to people you've either killed, or beat up more than once, otherwise it is in error, well before this incident you attacked alexia at the sparring ground with no provocation, you also took her gridgun at that time as well, but returned it.
also i'd think everyone who was at the grounds that night has spent a great ammount of time and credits on new commers, and i conceed that you have helped quite a few yourself.
to wrap it up, to our yodelling mathimatician, it might sound very sincere to use words which few understand, but it does not mesure ones ability to reason, or their common decency, only their ability to manipulate.

my apologies for misspellings, this is just my two credits worth at a late hour.

best wishes:
Echoa Asho
 Back to top »
jerawolfe

Post Posted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 12:11 am    Post subject:

Zamde wrote:

"You're big, everybody loves you..." Do you really mean to make it sound like Zamde sits in some opulent warlord's pagoda, ruling Llanfair in the tyrannical clench of her iron fist, victimizing at a whim and ripping fealty from the guts of dissidents?...
*snipped for space, see her whole post above*

Hmm... How do I respond to your post.

I don't think you are looking at the whole picture. If it was just how you acted that thirty minutes, I would let it go. I mean, I still have my opinion about you, but I would let it go. But I have noticed a marked difference in the way I'm treated by some others. I've felt less than welcome in HR after the incident.

But since you have decided to make it know that you were involved in the event... I do have one little innaccuracy to clear up: No, I never said everything was 'cool'. I said I accepted your apology. Of course, it's easy for you to say you don't want to make an issue of it. You got your ego off, and you can go on. Those who had to deal with you enjoying yourself, however, may not feel the same way. Now that you returned what you took from the person you were attacking, now everything can start to be cool.

Anyways. Just because you suffered injustices and such that may make similiar things look equal or less, or have suffered more, would make me think you would do your best to avoid having others go through the same thing. Empathy. And I'm not talking IC. I told you it wasn't IC. You should have stopped then. I was being absolutely clearly OOC that you were offending me. You didn't care. You were... why WERE you attacking me, clearly? I'm still not entirely clear on that. I've heard a host of stories. But I'm still not clear as to why you chose me to whack me, or what the misunderstanding was. If you want, you can answer that in game.

But I would at least like to know why you decided to whack me.

Jera
 Back to top »
zamde
Maestro

Post Posted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 1:53 am    Post subject:

Do you know what tickles me more than anything else about this soap opera? The recurring theme of "It's my right to judge, but don't you dare judge me" here. I see the word "injustice" popping up a lot as it regards to Sway and myself, and at the same time you're condemning us for acting on what we interpreted as injustice in the actions of a select few people. Why is that, exactly? A character is within their rights to verbally bash Alex/Glee/Whatever-his-name-is-today and lure him to the sparring grounds to smack him around if they feel he deserves it, but that whole 'somebody needs to stand up for people' goes right out the window when you're the one being stood up to, doesn't it?
And what the hell is with the level thing? I don't see it as anything more than a shallow attempt at evoking sympathy, but I'll play along for now. Are you implying that the scenario would have been within acceptable boundaries if Zamde were, I don't know, 8th level? 16th? 43rd? If that's the case, at what line is the threshold defined? After having spent lots of time around Glee in attempts to get him integrated, I'm in as much awe as everyone else that he can even rally enough neurons to remember his own password; using your argument, what does that say about the people there that were picking on him?

I'm not even going to get into the level of irritation it brings that we're being bitched about for beating up someone that beat up on someone else. At the sparring grounds, no less, where people go with the intent to get beat up. I'm trying to be cordial about all this, but it's starting to really get retarded.

While we're lamenting our personal woes, let me share a touching story of loss and triumph: Once, there was a Zamde, cavorting along the abandoned path and foraging weeds. Zamde happened to think that the practice of economic price-fixing by keeping all commodities at the highest possible price was indubitably the stupidest idea ever... because anyone with a grain of old-fashioned money sense knows that it's a better idea to make a buttload of money by spending a little cash and exerting moderate effort than making half a buttload of money by exhausting yourself. This belief inadvertantly made Zamde (and another unnamed accomplice) specifically responsible for the forming of HR's first ever lynch mob. Among those half-dozen members - Quidditty Equinox and Mellie Knight. And Knarf Snatcher, but he's irrelavent to this story other than for a name cameo. Anyhow, Zamde gets the ultimate beatdown of her life - and this is before there are any reviving medics... back when death was dangerous and imaging was necessary, if you can wrap your brain around such a nightmarish concept. Zamde (and accomplice) try to explain finances to the horde. "Look, you economically-clueless pricks, if you BUY LOW and SELL HIGH, you'll make a ton more money for less work than foraging all day." Repeat beatdown a couple times; and death is dangerous!

I bet your heart's just oozing over with blood, right? Actually there's no moral to that story. I just wanted to rub how right we were into Mellie and Stilldawn's face (again. again.) and point out that, cliche: Shit happens. Conflict happens. And nevermind that in the scheme of fickle fate and fortune of the wonder that is text-based RPGs, the three of us are now the best of friends. Because we've been around. Forever. And ever.

Finally, I'd like to formally apologize for my insensitivity in missing your private pain amongst the repetitive telepathic public litanies of "FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKING FUCK YOU HAVE LITTLE DICKS FUCKING MOTHERFUCKERS I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU".

But, seriously; I'm sorry for attacking you - so now you've got it on public record, and it's the last damned time I'm saying it. Ever. That also extends to that other guy whose name I don't remember that was there. But Cap'n "Stupid fucking lesbian and your gay lapdog, I hate you fucking dykes"?... no, I freely admit to an overwhelming sense of gratification shooting her, inclusive of tormenting Alex. Call me quirky.

Quote:
well before this incident you attacked alexia at the sparring ground with no provocation, you also took her gridgun at that time as well, but returned it.

Since I don't recall you being present at the time, let's investigate this incident further - I assume you got the hearsay version. For instance, did she mention there might have been a reason I took her gun? Did it involve her shooting the piss out of Alex while he screamed at her to leave him alone? Just curious. And because I'm sick to damned death of pointing this out, just click here.

Quote:
to wrap it up, to our yodelling mathimatician, it might sound very sincere to use words which few understand, but it does not mesure ones ability to reason, or their common decency, only their ability to manipulate.

No offense, but I've reread this like six times and I understood it about as much as I did "I am the Walrus." But taking for granted the phrases "ability to reason" and "common decency" were shots at me, I'm more than content to let my character record stand on its own. Ask anyone you want.

Can someone cue the fat guy now?

Dixie Pierce says, "I heard Zamde can't have kids cause she lactates poison."

[Telepathy] Yaru Dex projects: I thought Zamde doesn't have kids because her womb is full of aisobs.

You can't spell "slaughter" without 'laughter'.

Llanfair Anti-Cyber Brigade Member #0000
 Back to top »
Kit

Post Posted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 2:07 am    Post subject:

Zamde wrote:
Well, goodie. If you've got a single smidgen of a quote from me from any point in known history to the effect of "I am 30 times your level! I will crush you like bug!", please, don't hesitate to post it; there's no better time or place than this thread. Agreed?

Zamde, I wasn't talking about you. I was talking about the people that tend to flame me a lot on the boards.
 Back to top »
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Out of Character Discussions » A look at Game's Community
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: