FAQ Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Jump To: Haelrahv Main Site | My Haelrahv Account | Haelrahv Play Page
Dungeon comm channel is up
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » The Dungeon » Dungeon comm channel is up
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Orodreth

Post Posted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:59 pm    Post subject: Dungeon comm channel is up

The Dungeon channel is up. In order to be on the list, you need:

- level 5
- dungeon membership

Contact me (velldune@yahoo.com) if you would like to be on the Dungeon channel. I will confirm your membership and then pass along the request to the GM who will confirm your level.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

REMINDER: The channel is keyed to individual characters, characters can be purged from the channel or added with a flick of a switch... so you can get in at anytime granted you meet the requirements. If you are not level 5 now but become level 5 in the future, email me to join the comm channel.

Now the fine print: Since we have no official sanction or headquarters or membership tally in HR yet (working on the badges), I am going to require that everyone prove their membership by giving me their YAHOO login name so that I can verify that you are a member of the group: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dr-dungeon/ which is our external HR and DR forum. If you are NOT a member of that yahoo group, you will NOT be given access to the comm channel at this time.

Once we have an in-game method for verifying membership we'll use that instead. In the meantime, the only way for me to verify membership is through our forum. In order to join that forum you need a valid yahoo identity, you need to be 18 or older in real life, and you need to have a current or former character in HR or DR. When you subscribe, please provide all of that information as well as how you found out about the Dungeon. Thats it.

~ Master Orodreth Velldune : Dungeon Master

Last edited by Orodreth on Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:51 am; edited 6 times in total
 Back to top »
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » The Dungeon » Dungeon comm channel is up
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: