FAQ Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Jump To: Haelrahv Main Site | My Haelrahv Account | Haelrahv Play Page
Look at me make this folder a conflict folder...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Out of Character Discussions » Look at me make this folder a conflict folder...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kit
Cybertech Extraordinaire~

Post Posted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 2:47 pm    Post subject:

Brokyn wrote:
I was tempted to post our half-hour conversation, but I decided it better not to. It's easier just to say that you don't like me and that I don't like you. There's no real since in sugarcoating it or beating around the bush. Such is blatantly obvious to anyone that can read the boards.

On a final note, I would like to reiterate that I at least attempted to simmer the situation. But that you wouldn't have anything to do with it. And I'm not going to even touch the "post hungry" comment since I've already covered that several times before.

--William

It's quite all right William. I'll continue with what I normally do: agreeing with your good ideas and being amused when you're childish. ^.^ It works out!
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
soundless
EIGHT YEARS OLD!!!

Post Posted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 2:50 pm    Post subject: Re: New conflict

Kit wrote:
Why do post counts matter? William and Yaru post more per day then most people! It's not like we'll catch up.

Yeah, but the majority of my posts are about bug reports and suggestions. You, on Trink, used to debate things that you had no information about and you currently just give nonsensical comments about things.

And replying to more than one thing at a time is easy. Just highlight the section you want to comment on, click the "quote" button, then type underneath it. Repeat until done.
Kit

Post Posted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 2:55 pm    Post subject: Re: New conflict

But then it doesn't tell you who it's from. How can you refrence back easily then? I suppose it doesn't matter. I'll just stop quoting and let people figure it out themselves.

There was nothing disparaging about your number of posts. You don't randomly post how many you have. And I think your posts are very imformative. I don't have a problem with you. Or William. William provides me with entertainment though.
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
soundless
EIGHT YEARS OLD!!!

Post Posted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 3:03 pm    Post subject: Re: New conflict

Kit wrote:
But then it doesn't tell you who it's from. How can you refrence back easily then? I suppose it doesn't matter. I'll just stop quoting and let people figure it out themselves.

You put ="name" after quote and before the ]...

Quote:
There was nothing disparaging about your number of posts. You don't randomly post how many you have. And I think your posts are very imformative. I don't have a problem with you. Or William. William provides me with entertainment though.

You just commented that William and I are annoyed you post in the manner you do based on the fact that we have "lots of posts".

It can't possibly be because only William and I know that the real exp boosts will come from postcounts, right?
Brokyn
LLAMA SECHS

Post Posted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 3:15 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
It can't possibly be because only William and I know that the real exp boosts will come from postcounts, right?

Gah, you weren't supposed to tell them! Mad

--William

Haelrahv Wiki!
++Brown Nosing Points
 Back to top »
SolitaryTurnip

Post Posted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 3:23 pm    Post subject:

Kit wrote:
Why do you all have to have such large sticks on your butts?

I bet it's the beef about the post counts. Am I right or am I right?

Why do post counts matter? William and Yaru post more per day then most people! It's not like we'll catch up.

Kit, seriously, drop the shit about postcounts. Nobody seriously cares about them. The beef about you and your quintuple-posts wasn't because anybody thought you were going to suddenly have more posts than them, it's because when you put 5 posts in a row, there's a lot of scrolling to do and not a lot of information. It's annoying. I'm tired of being civil about this; your goddamn pretentious attitude is getting on everybody's nerves.

Kit wrote:
Not that it matters. ^.^ You've taken sides already. Which is cool. It's not like I ever run into you guys IG.

Why would it matter if you ran into any of us IG? I thought you were just going on about how people should keep OOC and IG stuff separate.
 Back to top »
Tylen
Alpha Antifemale

Post Posted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 3:25 pm    Post subject:

No, really, I hate you all.
** The phrase "break a leg" just wasn't ambitious enough for Mellie Knight. [8:31 pm]
** Mellie Knight was soundly defeated by Aesal Anari-Idia in the Zgedhi Gkenrzeg Rav! [8:31 pm]
 Back to top »
soundless
EIGHT YEARS OLD!!!

Post Posted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 3:33 pm    Post subject:

Tylen wrote:
No, really, I hate you all.

But how do you really feel?
Kit

Post Posted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 3:59 pm    Post subject:

SolitaryTurnip wrote:
Kit wrote:
Why do you all have to have such large sticks on your butts?

I bet it's the beef about the post counts. Am I right or am I right?

Kit, seriously, drop the shit about postcounts. Nobody seriously cares about them. The beef about you and your quintuple-posts wasn't because anybody thought you were going to suddenly have more posts than them, it's because when you put 5 posts in a row, there's a lot of scrolling to do and not a lot of information. It's annoying. I'm tired of being civil about this; your goddamn pretentious attitude is getting on everybody's nerves.

Kit wrote:
Not that it matters. ^.^ You've taken sides already. Which is cool. It's not like I ever run into you guys IG.

Why would it matter if you ran into any of us IG? I thought you were just going on about how people should keep OOC and IG stuff separate.

It has been my experience that people don't always keep IG and OOC seperated. I'm not going to quote anymore. I'll just hit reply after I read everything and my put my comments all together. Then you can stop complaining, poor baby, and you won't have to scroll so much. Tada! ^.^
 Back to top »
SolitaryTurnip

Post Posted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 4:02 pm    Post subject:

Kit wrote:
I'm not going to quote anymore. I'll just ready everything and my put my comments all together. Then you can stop complaining, poor baby, and you won't have to scroll so much. Tada! ^.^

Sweet, thanks. That's all I ask.
 Back to top »
Kit

Post Posted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 4:04 pm    Post subject:

SolitaryTurnip wrote:
Kit wrote:
I'm not going to quote anymore. I'll just ready everything and my put my comments all together. Then you can stop complaining, poor baby, and you won't have to scroll so much. Tada! ^.^

Hahaha. Now you'll have to put up with never knowing what's going on!

Yanno, if people just asked NICELY and didn't get bitchy about it, it'd be all fine. My comment about sticks in asses still stands though.
 Back to top »
Arakaweii

Post Posted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 4:11 pm    Post subject:

Kit wrote:
SolitaryTurnip wrote:
Kit wrote:

Yanno, if people just asked NICELY and didn't get bitchy about it, it'd be all fine. My comment about sticks in asses still stands though.

Im sorry, but I cant resist this...I thought you werent going to quote anymore? Very next post you do, you quote..hehehe Twisted Evil

A carnivorous ham sandwich comes plummeting from above at great velocity, hitting in you in the face.
You fall to the ground.
 Back to top »
soundless
EIGHT YEARS OLD!!!

Post Posted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 4:40 pm    Post subject:

Kit wrote:

Yeah, post nonsensical things to spite those who feel you're hard to follow as it is. That'll make the GMs care when you post.
HR-Mickey
Cloverfield Monster

Post Posted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 4:42 pm    Post subject:

Paperback or hardcover?

To make a long story short, don't tell it.

I may be going nowhere, but I'm going nowhere fast.
---
Kelvin Watt says, "I stopped drinking coke when no longer drinking beer didn't make my gut disappear."
---
Kaelin Rae says, "Wait a minute..."
Kaelin Rae says, "You mean they have a COKE machine that dispenses beer."
Kaelin Rae nods to you.
Kaelin Rae says, "Greaser."
Kaelin Rae looks at you and sighs.
 Back to top »
soundless
EIGHT YEARS OLD!!!

Post Posted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 4:44 pm    Post subject:

HR-Mickey wrote:
Paperback or hardcover?

Hypertext CD. That way, noone is pleased.
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Out of Character Discussions » Look at me make this folder a conflict folder...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 3 of 7

Jump to: