FAQ Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Jump To: Haelrahv Main Site | My Haelrahv Account | Haelrahv Play Page
The trials and errors of a 6th promotion MAD buyer
Goto page Previous  1, 2
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Technicians » The trials and errors of a 6th promotion MAD buyer
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HR-Drake
Machine King

Post Posted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 12:08 am    Post subject:

You have to be level 6 to buy anything in Droidworks.

A little oversight on my part.. you could technically be any level or profession to buy anything in FoT.. not anymore though. Razz

You now have to be at least level 6 (and a technician) to buy anything in FoT. You have to be level 15 or higher to buy a MAD droid. This is on trial too.. once I release other droids, I may adjust what level you can purchase each at so they can balance evenly.

Kit got one at 6th, but I'm not gonna take it away, since he already has it. The NPC that will buy droids back will be up soon, but he'll buy them for a fraction of the cost you paid. You will also be paid a fraction of the cost of any items inside the droid (like core parts, tool kits and such).
Sorkaa

Post Posted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 9:16 pm    Post subject:

Oh, and just as another random note, for anyone making a MAD..they're expensive. I bought all the best equipment and wound up spending about 330k. Of course, there were the two extra heads I bought before I realized you could see how they would look by..shockingly..looking at them. Surprised
 Back to top »
Kit
Cybertech Extraordinaire~

Post Posted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 4:47 am    Post subject:

Sorkaa wrote:
Oh, and just as another random note, for anyone making a MAD..they're expensive. I bought all the best equipment and wound up spending about 330k. Of course, there were the two extra heads I bought before I realized you could see how they would look by..shockingly..looking at them. Surprised

Yeah, but that's around as much as a pet costs...and these things are WAY cooler
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Gabriel

Post Posted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 6:56 pm    Post subject: Re: The trials and errors of a 6th promotion MAD buyer

Gabriel wrote:
Uhm. Are you really supposed to be buying them at 6th? You can't buy an air drone until 15th.

-Gabriel

<belated>I R DUM!</belated>
 Back to top »
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Technicians » The trials and errors of a 6th promotion MAD buyer
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: