FAQ Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Jump To: Haelrahv Main Site | My Haelrahv Account | Haelrahv Play Page
First post to the boards
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Artisans » First post to the boards
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Seth_Ventril
That wierd guy who likes Trooper HQ Food

Post Posted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 1:07 am    Post subject: First post to the boards

Ok, before hand, let me apologize for typos, grammatical, or capitalization errors...I'm doing this post with a broken hand.

I have questions, and requests.

For all those who don't already know, I'm Seth Ventril. Those who know me, know that I have an affinity and divine love for the tailoring system, thanks to those you created it and put it into place, I really love it. The sculpting, and carving systems are good as well, but I love tailoring. I love doing embroideries two, and have many suggestions if anyone ever decides to upgrade it.

First off...Lesse...*flips through notes*...I'll start with the request. My computer is screwy and can't support Java and my HTML is rusty, or lazy...But I ask that someone would please help me making a website where I could post all available materials, threads, attachments, and embroideries for tailoring...It's so annoying having to go over a billion options, especially on occassions when I'm pressed for time. If someone can't help me, I'd like directions to a simple webpage builder provider. If you wish to do such, my YM! is Seth_ventril, and my e-amil is deposit_all_complaints_here@yahoo.com or Jordan_L_Ross@yahoo.com. My AIM has been uninstalled due to technical reasons, incase my friends are reading.

Ok, let's try a question...My artisan group on yahoo, has an embroidery list of 98 items, if anyone has a list of their own, or keeps track, and would be willing, I'd like to compare notes. I'd really like to find the last 2 items. And big thanks to Clarice Johanson for finding the majority of items on our embroidery list at AoHaelrahv.

Group News list: Umm...I've decided, majorly due to lack of existing artisans, to open AoHaelrahv to crafting, sculpting, armor crafting, or tailoring enthusiasts, so if you'd like to join, just go there.

Ok let's not make this a shameless self-promotion post...I don't really have any questions because I need help, mostly questions so I can help other artisans/members who take part in the many craft systems of Haelrahv.

If anyone knows, I have written some help guides for my group regarding the craft systems, and would like to know the specific formulas for the systems of tailoring, sculpting, armor crafting, and wood-crafting. The stat and modifier formulas, the stats that help out, what rolls are added. This would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for hearing me out, and remember my tailoring motto: I don't just make em, I make em d*mn good.
Ashes2Ashes
The 'crat and the street-rat

Post Posted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 4:59 am    Post subject:

Seth_Ventril wrote:
And big thanks to Clarice Johanson for finding the majority of items on our embroidery list at AoHaelrahv.

Not really, I just fixed the capitalization so they sorted alphabetically properly. Lots of people contributed to it. And Belethe contributed a lot of the designs from those embroidery list items.
 Back to top »
winddancer
Hah! In your dreams, bub!

Post Posted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 5:06 am    Post subject:

Thanks to Tao, I was able to collect those designs for my own list which i was glad to share with the wonderful people in the AOH group Smile.

Sorry, Seth, I don't know any free and easy webpage builder thingies or I'd give you a suggestion. I use Microsoft Front Page to do my pages the easy way. Smile

I find most free webpage builders provided by the website hosting places I used to use (like geocities, angelfire...) are very limited in what they can do. I'd choose html coding on a notepad over one of those webpage builders any day.

You approached me once on a day that I was extremely tired, so I can't quite remember what was discussed. I thought I already agreed to do it for you. But if you prefer to find someone else to host the information, that's fine. Smile

Belethe
 Back to top »
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Artisans » First post to the boards
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: