FAQ Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Jump To: Haelrahv Main Site | My Haelrahv Account | Haelrahv Play Page
The "completely destroyed" body area bug.
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Bug Reports » The "completely destroyed" body area bug.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HR-Trevor
Boss Type Guy

Post Posted: Mon Jan 05, 2004 7:52 pm    Post subject: The "completely destroyed" body area bug.

I just wanted to quickly address this bug. Essentially, body areas have a damage rating of 0 to 100, where 0 is untouched and 100 is completely, totally gone. However, a body area is considered destroyed at 76+ (and death occurs at 76+ for vital areas). So it is possible to futher damage a destroyed limb for example, but the damage is so insignificant at this point that it is counted but still described as destroyed if you look at that person or NPC.

Now, it is possible that some attacks literally allow you to attack a spot that has the max 100 damage, but I haven't been able to do so in testing and this would be a bug if possible. If anyone finds a way you can do so, please let me know and I will address it. If you try to hit a spot and are told it is completely destroyed, then it has reached 100 and it should not be possible to injure that spot again under any circumstances.

-- Trevor Rage / Rich Mondy
 Back to top »
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Bug Reports » The "completely destroyed" body area bug.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: