FAQ Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Jump To: Haelrahv Main Site | My Haelrahv Account | Haelrahv Play Page
What does your Darju look like?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Darju » What does your Darju look like?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brenton
/fidget

Post Posted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 9:04 am    Post subject:

How does he eat? What about if he sees his friend about to get hit by a bus?
ethrstorm
Riddle-De-Dum

Post Posted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 12:01 pm    Post subject:

too bad for his friend
Brenton
/fidget

Post Posted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 3:43 pm    Post subject:

How awful =(, I bet he could still filter in ice cream through the cracks in his teeth at least, all is not lost.
ronst

Post Posted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 1:59 pm    Post subject:

You are Ronst Gahn, a Darju Mercenary.
You have frost blue eyes and a gray complexion marked with black bands.
Your scarred face is painted with blood red war paint.
You have short tangled dark gray hair.
You have an athletic build.
You stand 5' 11" tall, and you are very young for a Darju.

(I guess I'm a shorty at 5'11)

You are wearing some loose black pants, a ventilated sparring tunic, a soft purple ososha backpack embroidered with an elaborate air drone in shades of purple, a black shoulder bag, a jet black belt, some dark gray hushoguj hide armor, a black leather belt-holster, a waterproof travel pack, a pair of blood-stained combat boots with thick rubber treads, a padded cloth gorget, a mottled blue-green caeishah hide mask covered with small spikes, and a pair of black komnagon skin gloves.
ethrstorm
Riddle-De-Dum

Post Posted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 3:07 pm    Post subject:

Brenton wrote:
How awful =(, I bet he could still filter in ice cream through the cracks in his teeth at least, all is not lost.
or feed by vein
Kgerin

Post Posted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 8:24 pm    Post subject:

You are Kgerin Gyrish, a Darju Tracker.
You have frost blue eyes and a dark blue complexion marked with hunter green bands.
You have shoulder-length dark gray hair styled into a multitude of braids.
You have a brooding face.
You have a well-toned build.
You stand 6' 10" tall, and you are very young for a Darju.
You feel cold.

You are not holding anything.
You are wearing a supple dark brown leather duster fastened with a multitude of buckles, a hard leather collar dangling a small tag that reads ~Rabies Test Subject~, a series TG23 field rifle with a polished saifbraelsh stock, a richly tanned leather backpack with black leather accents and darkened steel buckles, a pair of knee-high black combat boots with steel reinforced shin guards that buckle down the back, a pair of black pants accented with grey mesh tiger stripes that seem to disappear during movement, a leather chest harness with silver chains, a worn leather holster, a black karbora thread shirt with a low-scooped back, a clear earbud communicator, and a tanned suede belt with a carved onyx buckle resembling the form of a prowling eteoch.

I have arrived.
 Back to top »
Sorkaa

Post Posted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 4:36 pm    Post subject:

I'll be glad when every guy who wants to look cool doesn't have to wear the same outfit from Eclectic Wear..and yes, unfortunately my Darju is wearing quite a few things from there as well (they stole my alteration ideas before I could even use them, I swear).
 Back to top »
SolitaryTurnip

Post Posted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 5:01 pm    Post subject:

You guys should all be cool like me and wear no two things from one store. And have a appearance description that's longer than your clothing description. I can't remember how I looked last time I posted, so I'll do it again.

Code:
You are Mercenary Vhen Dmar, a Darju Mercenary.
You have silver-flecked black eyes and a dark blue complexion marked with black bands.
You have shoulder-length loose midnight black hair.
You have a stately build.
You stand 6' 4" tall, and you are very young for a Darju.
You are implanted with a left cyber hand and a right cyber hand.
You feel predatory.
You have a thin scar across your left cheek, stopping at the corner of your mouth and twisting it into a cruel half-grin, and a jaw which is fused shut with intricate cybernetics.

You are wearing a black karbora thread shirt with a low-scooped back, a pair of black pants accented by a black satin stripe up each leg, a solar-powered communicator carved from a piece of red crystal, a pair of heavy jet black berami-hide boots, a low-slung sword belt fastened with a shiny silver clasp, a loose white pouch, a shadowy black trenchcoat, a brilliant white advanced Rtuzma heavy pulse rifle, a brilliant white Xeawoa splattergun, a pair of holy and sanctified fingerless gloves with steeled knuckles and the mark of Na'vago upon them, and a set of gleaming silver bagh-nakh.

My stupid comm and gloves take up at least a full line... I ought to do something about that sometime. I like to think of myself as the anti-Tygerwulf *grins*.
 Back to top »
Sorkaa

Post Posted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 5:17 pm    Post subject:

Hah! I am cool like you, at least in one respect..appearance description longer than clothes. Wait..my Eolai's the same way..hmm. I'm beginning to think that doesn't make one stand out. Razz

You are Gunner Infierna Gata, a Darju Technician.
You have star-flecked ebony eyes and a black complexion marked with red-orange streaks.
You have short spiky electric orange hair.
You have an angular face.
You have a lithe build.
You stand 6' 0" tall, and you are very young for a Darju.
You are implanted with a translucent right cyber hand encased in shimmering silver webbing and a left cyber hand covered with silver-flecked black halxna.
You are pierced with a blackened steel eyebrow ring with a ruby ball-closure, a thin platinum eyebrow ring encrusted in shimmering diamond dust, a silver ailferton eyebrow ring, a golden ocia eyebrow ring, a darkened steel dragon earcuff, a blackened metal tongue-stud through your tongue, an indigo eilaro lip ring, an indigo eilaro lip ring, and a magnificent golden dragon coiled around a blackened steel spike.
You have a shimmering golden serpent coiled around your neck with its head resting on your chest.

You are wearing a dark leather longcoat which flares to ankle length, a midriff-baring shadowy leather bodice loosely front-laced with thin blackened steel wire, a pair of hip hugging thin black jeans which flare out below the knee, a pair of dark leather boots clasped up the calves with blackened steel buckles, a hip-slung dark leather belt studded with small rivets and clasped with multiple blackened steel buckles, a sleek shadowy leather pack cinched with a complicated array of blackened metal chains, a sinuous blackened silver ring communicator fashioned to resemble a coiling dragon, a blackened silver choker dangling an onyx spider, a tarnished steel chain bearing an anarchy symbol made of twisted metal, a black leather bracer painted with crimson flames, a thick silver wristcuff etched with a spiderweb design, a golden serpent-shaped armband that twines around the upper arm, a silver dragon thumb ring with ruby eyes, a pair of platinum handcuffs, a mirrored shuriken, a black leather holster, a soft black leather pet carrier, a platinum fang belt buckle, some ducky yellow paint, a matte black and gleaming golden Xeawoa splattergun, and a suit of poudrach scale armor.
 Back to top »
Kgerin

Post Posted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 5:41 pm    Post subject:

And here I was looking for love and acceptance... gee darn.
 Back to top »
SolitaryTurnip

Post Posted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 6:31 pm    Post subject:

That's not fair, you have 3 lines of piercings. Cheater.
 Back to top »
zamde
Maestro

Post Posted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 7:31 pm    Post subject:

You are Bard Zamde Morgav-D'Eloe, a Darju.
You have a jagged scar cutting across the left eye socket, marring what was previously a pair of dark blue eyes and a light crimson complexion marked with dark blue stripes.
You have shoulder-length dark blue hair styled into a multitude of braids.
You have a lissome build.
You stand 5' 11" tall, and you are fairly young for a Darju.
You are implanted with a left cyber hand covered with silvery-white silferton, a right cyber leg covered with midnight black llirae, and a right cyber foot covered with pale blue sharnuk.
You feel quixotic.

You are wearing three trillion and fifty-seven asapi-shaped pins, a black komnagon skin guitar case with a haeleio wood handle, a set of smooth aefafe hairbeads, a thin silver hipchain adorned with sparkling amethyst charms, a soft purple ososha anklet embroidered with an alluring catlas flower with delicate petals in shades of black, a velvety red xarloa bra with black stitching adorned with silky tassels, some velvety red xarloa underwear with black stitching studded with drachna spikes, a steel-body ukulele etched with ayunda blossoms tied with a black strap, a black vailyron patrol eye patch, a pair of caeishah leather dancing shoes, some black rogue's leathers with a tooled skull and crossbones, a flowing soft burgundy dress, a velvety white xarloa backpack with gold stitching embroidered with a series of musical notes staggered along a measure in shades of black, a maroon rubber bodybag with black ribbons, a small silver identification nametag printed with the name "Sway", and a hardline gehflif communicator.
 Back to top »
Kgerin

Post Posted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 8:32 pm    Post subject:

SolitaryTurnip wrote:
That's not fair, you have 3 lines of piercings. Cheater.

I wasn't sure how piercings counted either. Seemed kinda strange to count the forty piercings you have as being part of your longer the inventory character description..

And it's not my fault that shop has the best looking clothing for what I wanted my character to look like... Granted I haven't really been to any other cities, but you work with what you got.
 Back to top »
SolitaryTurnip

Post Posted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 8:58 pm    Post subject:

Eclectic wear does have good stuff. I was already done buying clothes by the time it opened, or else I might be wearing a few things from there *grins*.

Hey Zamde, how many pins do you actually have?
 Back to top »
Dzynna
Shadow Master

Post Posted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 11:10 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
You see Lightfoot Dzynna Zol, a Darju.
She has crimson-flecked frost blue eyes and a pale blue complexion marked with dark blue streaks.
She has very short spiky black hair shot through with glittering frost blue streaks.
She has a brooding face.
She has a well-muscled build.
She stands about 5' 11" tall, and seems to be very young for a Darju.
She is pierced with a silver ailferton eyebrow ring, a pair of silver handcuff shaped ear-studs, a filigree silver earring, a brushed silver stud, a silver ailferton nosering, a silver ailferton lip ring, a silver tongue-stud through her tongue, and an archaic silver navel ring dangling a pentacle charm.
She appears to be feeling predatory.
She has a diminutive crimson heart with a sleek banner inscribed with the name "Osho" stretched across its width on her left ankle.

She is not holding anything.
She is wearing an antique silver poison ring inlaid with an onyx pentacle charm, a silver identification bracelet engraved with the name "Osho", a pair of silver handcuffs, a black wrist pouch with a silver zipper, a silver hair comb adorned with a row of delicate white Jadda lilies, a simple silver collar, a necklace with tiny silver handcuffs hanging from it, a black leather trenchcoat branded with a large pentagram across the back, a black leather backpack, a front-laced black leather corset trimmed in silver, a blackened silver bellychain dangling carved onyx pentacle charms, a black leather sword belt, an onyx shuriken with a silver skull on the face, some low-slung black leather hot shorts with silver zippers, a pair of black fishnet stockings, a black leather garter covered in black lace and tiny silver buckles, a pair of black leather thigh-high boots with lacing up the back and a clear earbud communicator.

Dzynna Zol
-------------------------------------
The Retreat
--------------------------------------
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Darju » What does your Darju look like?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: