FAQ Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Jump To: Haelrahv Main Site | My Haelrahv Account | Haelrahv Play Page
What does your Darju look like?
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Darju » What does your Darju look like?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HR-Morrigan

Post Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2003 3:40 pm    Post subject: What does your Darju look like?

Everyone else was posting what they looked like and I felt left out Crying or Very sad Plus, I'm kinda curious what kind of markings and stuff the other Darju out there have. So here's me in all my metallic loveliness....

You are The Torso Morrigan Blackfury, a Darju Trooper.
You have endless black voids for eyes and an azure complexion marked with midnight-black stripes.
Upon your lips, you have deep purple lipstick.
You have waist-length dark violet hair styled into dreadlocks.
You have a scarred face.
You have a gangly build.
You stand 9' 6" tall, and you are timeless for a Darju.
You are implanted with a right cyber arm, a left cyber arm inlaid with delicate drachna ivy vines, a cyber tail, a left hook hand, a right hook hand, a right peg leg, and a left peg leg.
You are pierced with a metallic blue barbell through your tongue, a thick tovqa barbell through the bridge of your nose, a thick tovqa barbell through the bridge of your nose, a silver septum spike through your septum, and a ball closure navel-ring with a red relao bead.
You feel dorky.

Morrigan Blackfury
 Back to top »
SolitaryTurnip

Post Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2003 4:06 pm    Post subject:

You are Tok Lohu, a Darju Trooper.
You have pure white eyes and a dark blue complexion marked with black bands.
You have shoulder-length loose midnight black hair.
You have a scarred face.
You have a stately build.
You stand 6' 4" tall, and you are very young for a Darju.
You feel indifferent.

I gonna reallocate and change it all, though *grins*.
 Back to top »
Trathyn

Post Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2003 4:38 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
You are Trathyn Darkwater, a Darju Tracker.
You have silver-flecked blue eyes and a dark blue complexion marked with azure bands.
You have shoulder-length midnight black hair that is tied back.
You have a weathered face.
You have a lean build.
You stand 5' 10" tall, and you are fairly young for a Darju.

Quote:
You are wearing a brown komnagon skin mask, a pair of black komnagon skin gloves, a hushoguj hide outdoorsman's pack, a leather spear tube with a back strap, a gnarled jalumin staff carved to resemble an aisob tied with some leather cords and haliaetus feathers, a gold ring communicator, a brushed platinum ring, a silbein ring, a silbein pendant, an eteoch hide cloak lined with chudu fleece, some silver komnagon skin armor, a mottled caeishah hide vest, some tan trousers patched together from various hides, a black leather sword belt, a black suede hip-pouch, and a pair of black komnagon skin boots.

Morgana

Post Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2003 7:20 pm    Post subject:

You are Initiate Morgana Vli, a Darju Mage.
You have some sparkling thick-lashed sapphire-flecked crimson sultry eyes and a grayish blue complexion marked with azure streaks.
You have waist-length silky crimson hair.
You have a haunting face.
You have a lithe build.
You stand 6' 1" tall, and you are aged for a Darju.
You are pierced with a glistening pale-blue diamond fang belly ring.
You feel bratty.

Haven't decided whether or not I'm changing looks for reallocation

HR-Drake
Machine King

Post Posted: Tue Sep 02, 2003 1:27 pm    Post subject:

I wonder how many people know that 'azure' really means 'light blue'. <grin>
HR-Mickey
Cloverfield Monster

Post Posted: Tue Sep 02, 2003 2:10 pm    Post subject:

HR-Drake wrote:
I wonder how many people know that 'azure' really means 'light blue'. <grin>

Those dang cursed bonds.

To make a long story short, don't tell it.

I may be going nowhere, but I'm going nowhere fast.
---
Kelvin Watt says, "I stopped drinking coke when no longer drinking beer didn't make my gut disappear."
---
Kaelin Rae says, "Wait a minute..."
Kaelin Rae says, "You mean they have a COKE machine that dispenses beer."
Kaelin Rae nods to you.
Kaelin Rae says, "Greaser."
Kaelin Rae looks at you and sighs.
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Morgana

Post Posted: Tue Sep 02, 2003 4:22 pm    Post subject:

Yes, but Azure sounds better and shorter then light blue Cool
Nivza
Singing Darju Wino!

Post Posted: Wed Sep 03, 2003 12:09 am    Post subject: I am not a house cat... I'm a demented tiger :)

You are Jester Nivza Mora, a Darju Performer.
You have silver-flecked black eyes and a hunter green complexion marked with black stripes.
Your scarred face is painted with multicolored face paint.
You have very long violet hair styled into a multitude of braids.
You have a five foot long tail covered in long hunter green fur with bands of violet and a lithe build.
You stand 6' 11" tall, and you are very young for a Darju.
You are pierced with a golden ocia lip ring, a golden ocia eyebrow ring, a golden ocia nosering, a tovqa septum-ring through your septum, a metallic-blue tongue-stud through your tongue, and a ball closure navel-ring with a red relao bead.
You feel predatory.
You have a tattoo of a darju male's face cupped in the palms of two hands whose wrists encircle the bellybutton while two silver-flecked eyes gaze down at it on your belly.
astarinel

Post Posted: Tue Sep 30, 2003 3:25 am    Post subject:

I am late, alas, but I just got really started playing:

You are Winter Zekir, a Darju Trooper.
You have frost blue eyes and a pale blue complexion.
You have shoulder-length white hair that is tied back.
You have an angular face.
You have a well-toned build.
You stand 6' 2" tall, and you are very young for a Darju.

You are holding a pair of reflective shades in your right hand and nothing in your left.

Winter took off her shades for the picture. Wink

I think the Darju are neat! Usually I start out a game playing something brainy or pretty, but this time I wanted to be a badass chick who can beat stuff up. Hee.
 Back to top »
drainm2

Post Posted: Tue Sep 30, 2003 1:02 pm    Post subject:

why not...lets throw Mr. Nightshade into the fray...

You are Shadowwright Nightshade, a Darju Trooper.
You have silver-flecked black eyes and a black complexion marked with dark blue stripes.
You are wearing night black eyeshadow and night black mascara.
Upon your lips, you have night black lipstick and night black lip liner.
Your haunting face is painted with midnight black war paint.
You have very long silver hair styled into dreadlocks.
You have an athletic build.
You stand 6' 11" tall, and you are very young for a Darju.
You are implanted with a right cyber arm, a right cyber hand, a left cyber arm, and a left cyber hand.
You are pierced with an ikefa tusk through your septum and a blackened metal tongue-stud through your tongue.
You feel predatory.

he also has some spiffy midnight black cybereyes with red iridescent irises but ya cant see them...abbreviated version of what he wears...

You are wearing a black leather sword belt, an expandable military-issue pack, a titanium band etched with a celestial scene, a celtic knotwork kilt pin, a set of large ghoul-skin bundles fastened with poudrach fangs, a full-length patchwork cloak made of different types of fur and hides, some black mesh gloves, a black suede thigh sheath with silver star studs, a timeworn platinum pin engraved with the image of a succubus puckering up her deadly lips, a sturdy war kilt made from deep ebony ikefa skins highlighted by silver, a silver pin communicator shaped like a leaf, a small black pouch with ruby designs, a black leather collar fastened by a polished titanium buckle, a tarnished steel finger claw painted with red to appear bloody, a pair of knee-high black combat boots with steel reinforced shin guards that buckle down the back, a tight black muscle shirt embroidered with the words ~I'm Not Shy, I'm Stalking My Prey!~, a black leather jacket studded with two off-black tribal pattern stripes running down each shoulder towards the chest, a black metal gridgun with silver accents, a night black haversack fastened by a halxna spider clasp, a black mesh backpack with a silver spider on the front.
 Back to top »
Daeva

Post Posted: Mon Oct 20, 2003 1:18 pm    Post subject:

You are Daeva Morieve, a Darju.
You have silver-flecked black eyes and a deep crimson complexion marked with red-orange stripes.
Upon your lips, you have licorice black lipstick.
You have very long electric orange hair styled into dreadlocks.
You have a lissome build.
You stand 6' 9" tall, and you are fairly young for a Darju.
You are pierced with a ball closure navel-ring with a silver rkol bead.
You feel devious.

You are not holding anything.
You are wearing a scuffed black leather backpack studded with silver spikes, a black leather back-holster, a silver communicator hanging from a thin rope chain, a tight white t-shirt printed with a black tribal design across the chest, a night black string bikini tied with silver cords, a jet black belt, a small black pouch with ruby designs, a pair of skin tight red leather pants with a white heart patch on the back left pocket, a black suede thigh sheath with silver star studs, and a pair of tanned leather boots.

Just checking in. :X Again.

- Daeva
 Back to top »
Nsa

Post Posted: Thu Nov 20, 2003 12:23 pm    Post subject: Ok here is Nsa

You are Lightfoot Nsa Equinox, a Darju.
You have frost blue eyes and a shimmering silver blue complexion marked with black stripes.
You have very long flowing silver hair.
You have a pair of soft pouty lips and an enchanting face.
You have a long sleek silver blue tail and a lithe build.
You stand 5' 5" tall, and you are very young for a Darju.
You are pierced with a jade green drachna nosering and a pale blue titanium navel-ring inset with a stunning diamond surrounded by a multitude of deep blue sapphires with a diamond-dusted hip chain attached.
You have a circle of red-gold flames on your upper arm that seem to be shrouding a Darju child and a white ewoae.

You are holding a sleek black and silver vibro-sabre in your right hand and a sleek black and silver vibro-sabre in your left.
You are wearing a floppy black leather beret, a black cloak embroidered with a soaring silver dragon, a black leather sword belt, a silver lockpick-shaped button reading "Locksmith On Duty", a pair of fingerless black leather gloves, some snug-fitting twilight black leathers displaying a crouching platinum dragon with gleaming scales, a pair of slender black leather boots with raised heels, a black leather collar inset with ailferton studs, a blackened suede ski mask, a gray cloth sack with the word "Potions" in bold black stitching, a silver identification bracelet engraved with the name "Nsa", a flattened onyx band embedded with a star shaped sapphire, a soft black leather pet carrier, a silver ring crafted to extend down the finger and flex at each joint to come to a point which forms a metal claw, a set of finely-crafted silbein hairbeads, a finely-crafted gaoun ring, a rugged high-capacity telyron-fiber backpack, a master lockpicking kit, and a silver latigo cat-o'-nine with a black onyx handle.

Last edited by Nsa on Mon Jan 05, 2004 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
zamde
Maestro

Post Posted: Thu Nov 20, 2003 12:47 pm    Post subject:

Incoming!

You are Rale Zamde Morgav, a Darju.
You have dark blue eyes and a light crimson complexion marked with dark blue stripes.
You have shoulder-length dark blue hair styled into a multitude of braids.
You have a brooding face.
You have a lissome build.
You stand 5' 11" tall, and you are young for a Darju.
You are implanted with a right cyber leg covered with pale blue sharnuk.
You are pierced with an ikefa tusk through your septum.

You are holding a segmented hupahov fitted with nilferton keys in your right hand and nothing in your left.
You are wearing some telyron patrol headgear with a mane of thick metal dreads, a black vailyron patrol eye patch, a set of smooth aefafe hairbeads, a pair of dangling silver spiral earrings set with tiny amethysts and sapphires, a set of choker necklaces of bornrak beads strung by thick leather cords, a hooded black cloak with a deep red silk lining, some black rogue's leathers with a tooled skull and crossbones, a backless thigh-length mesh tunic of fine silver web-like chain, a pair of black suspenders, a rugged high-capacity telyron-fiber backpack, a wide gold armband tooled with the sign of the skull and crossbones and set with rubies, a silver celtic dragon link slave bracelet, a jingling gold bracelet with gold coins dangling from every link, a set of jangling silver bracelets with carved designs, a hardline gehflif communicator, a silver thumb ring set with a square cut amethyst, a silver friendship ring embedded with twisting onyx vines, a pair of fingerless poudrach scale gloves with spiked knuckles, a supple black leather pirates belt with an exotic gold coin buckle, a pair of black dueling pants with a black silk stripe down each leg, a pair of caeishah leather dancing shoes, an ivory lace parasol with a pale blue beaded fringe, a lengthy palm-frond thighcase purfled with sun coral, an oblong case of fitted jalumin bark, a sunbleached driftwood case adorned with pale scalloped seashells, and a black komnagon skin guitar case with a haeleio wood handle.
 Back to top »
DL

Post Posted: Thu Nov 20, 2003 2:10 pm    Post subject:

You are Drecus Lexoin, a Darju Mercenary.
You have milky blue eyes and a dark blue complexion marked with black stripes.
You have very long wild bright yellow hair.
You have a well-muscled build.
You stand 7' 11" tall, and you are very young for a Darju.

You are holding an old earth style minigun outfitted with a large digital screen in your right hand and nothing in your left.
You are wearing a blackened metal harness that straps around the waist and across both shoulders supporting two hydraulic arms with recoil suppressors, some telyron patrol headgear with a mane of thick metal dreads, a pair of fingerless poudrach scale gloves with spiked knuckles, a clear earbud communicator, a pair of tinted eye shield glasses, a pair of black klulza bio boots with spikes on the toe, a poudrach scale buckler inset with numerous ailferton spikes, a supple black leather pirates belt with an exotic gold coin buckle, a dark black floor-length eteoch hide trench coat with several Darju warriors depicted on the back, and a suit of blackened vailyron invasion gear with large pulsing black rune centered in the chest.
 Back to top »
Nkehu
bluntmaster supreme!

Post Posted: Thu Nov 20, 2003 8:19 pm    Post subject:

You are Slasher Nkehu Lho, a Darju.
You have carnelian eyes and a red-orange complexion marked with deep crimson stripes.
You have waist-length electric orange hair styled into dreadlocks.
You have a lithe build.
You stand 7' 9" tall, and you are young for a Darju.
You are implanted with a right cyber hand covered with midnight black llirae, a left cyber leg covered with midnight black llirae, and a left cyber foot covered with midnight black llirae.
You are pierced with a ball closure navel-ring with a pale violet nazjasi bead and a silver septum spike through your septum.
You have a black sun with a hollow center tattooed on your chest.

You are not holding anything.
You are wearing a rugged high-capacity telyron-fiber backpack, a black leather sword belt, a solar-powered communicator carved from a piece of red crystal, a master lockpicking kit, an exotic pair of komnagon-skin chimebands, a black telyron fedora with a white band, a pinstriped telyron jacket with a crisp white dress shirt, a mottled poudrach scale neck tie, some pinstriped telyron slacks, a pair of shadowy black boots with dull eilaro caps and the mark of Nkati in crimson stitching, a deep blue berami skin case adorned with tiny serrated teeth, a small jet black halxna case speckled with shimmering silver flecks, a rainmaker staff, and a drying pouch.
 Back to top »
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Darju » What does your Darju look like?
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: