FAQ Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Jump To: Haelrahv Main Site | My Haelrahv Account | Haelrahv Play Page
Escaping the imaging center
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Bug Reports » Escaping the imaging center
View previous topic :: View next topic  
A Risen Fury

Post Posted: Fri Nov 14, 2003 2:10 pm    Post subject: Escaping the imaging center

Code:

As you step through a striped curtain a technician greets you and begins collecting information from you.  After a few moments, he informs you that the cost for the imaging service will be $14.
Do you wish to continue? (Yes/No)
[You have been charged 14 in credit.]

You follow him and lie back in a semi-reclining chair.  The technician applies a swab to your bare upper arm to be sure the area is clean.  Several sensors are applied to your skin and he begins to work with some sort of display in one corner of the room.
Roundtime: 30 sec.
go door
You enter a silver door.

You feel a quick sting as a tiny needle pricks your upper arm and begins to siphon a small amount of blood from it.  As it retracts, the technician applies a dermaplaz swab to the injection site and the tiny wound is closed completely within seconds.
Roundtime: 30 sec.

[Majesty Hospital, Waiting Room]
This extremely comfortable lounge is furnished with a row of pale pink plush couches, and a polished marble coffee table. The walls are decorated with paintings and photographs of Llanfairs most famous landmarks. A pile of toys to entertain the children sits in one corner of the room. An archway decorated with silk streamers leads back into the lobby.

You also see a set of hiwah blocks, Aeki Oshifito and a silver door.
Also here is Thissa Armistead and Sailor CrayZeke SunShades.
You see no obvious exits here.

¤To be better than someone, is to be worse than everyone else¤ -Loatzu

-Player of Ceridus
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
HR-Trevor
Boss Type Guy

Post Posted: Fri Nov 14, 2003 2:32 pm    Post subject:

Fixed, but it could theoretically appear if lag is heavy. I also fixed the fact that the fee had no $ in the messaging, which has bugged me for a while. ;D

-- Trevor Rage / Rich Mondy
 Back to top »
A Risen Fury

Post Posted: Fri Nov 14, 2003 6:16 pm    Post subject:

I think it was mostly because of lag... I've been trying to do that for awhile and only since we've had the lag have I been able to get out of there. I'm sure it was possible without lag, but you'd have to be real fast and connection would have to be strong.

¤To be better than someone, is to be worse than everyone else¤ -Loatzu

-Player of Ceridus
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Bug Reports » Escaping the imaging center
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: