FAQ Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Jump To: Haelrahv Main Site | My Haelrahv Account | Haelrahv Play Page
What does YOUR Human look like?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Human Discussions » What does YOUR Human look like?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Seth Ventril
Disenfranchised Shadow

Post Posted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:58 am    Post subject:

Yay late.

You are Slasher Seth Ventril the Miscreant, a Human.
You have blue-gray eyes and a fair complexion.
You have shoulder-length graying black hair pulled into a ponytail.
You have a well-toned build.
You stand 6' 3" tall, and you are very young for a Human.
You feel dead inside.

You are holding a glass of cold ale in your right hand and nothing in your left.
You are wearing a scarlet purron wool backpack adorned with the Artisan crest, a jet black purron wool suit jacket, a scarlet xila silk tie embroidered with a detailed gun with intricate etchings in shades of midnight black, a white veisio silk fitted shirt, an advanced communicator, a polished drachna watch, a black leather belt-holster, a sleek black leather belt with a silver monogram buckle, a master lockpicking kit, some jet black purron wool suit pants, some black cotton socks, and some midnight black leather ankle boots.
Assassin: That's a good point...The creed is..."Stick them with the pointy end." - Ctrl+Alt+Del parody of Assassin's Creed.
---
TELEPATHY [close]:  Yaru Dex - "Great now you made Mickey cry. Thanks a lot, Seth."
---
Korell Ventril exclaims, "Choo ain no guard! Choo a crackhead!"
 Back to top »
Denavae
Lookit the flowers!

Post Posted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 3:30 pm    Post subject:

Code:
You are Denavae DeVries, a Human.
You have silvery-blue eyes and an alabaster complexion.
You are wearing dark silver eyeliner.
You have waist-length silky dark brown hair.
You have an angular face.
You have a lithe build.
You stand 5' 10" tall, and you are very young for a Human.
You are pierced with a titanium nipple ring.
You feel sensual.
You have a black rose tattoo on your left shoulder.

You are holding nothing in your hands.
You are wearing an antique silver poison ring inlaid with an onyx pentacle charm, a pair of soft leather knee-boots, a clear earbud communicator, a shiny midnight black leather alchemy bag with a braided silferton cord, a black leather tool belt with large pockets, a pair of bleached boot-cut jeans with frayed pockets, and a pale blue leather trenchcoat with silver ailferton sapphire-encrusted buttons.

Yay me!
 Back to top »
ZANQUINRAKEL

Post Posted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:07 pm    Post subject:

You are Diva Zanquin Firestarter, a Human Performer.
You have green eyes and a fair complexion.
Your delicate face is painted with sparkling sapphire body glitter.
You have long silky flame red hair.
You have a pair of luscious ample breasts that naturally draw the eyes, sensuously curved hips flowing down to firm, well-formed thighs and long shapely legs which accent her curvy build.
You stand 6' 1" tall, and you are very young for a Human.
You are pierced with a platinum navel ring printed with the words "Slut", a platinum tongue bullet printed with the words "Cum Here" through your tongue, a jeweled dangle earring printed with the words "Orgasm Donor", and a tiny golden arackus earring with ruby eyes.
You feel flirty.
You have a green serpent tattoo on your abdomen, and a red rose tattoo on your butt, and a female slave tattoo on your back.

You are holding a finely-crafted katana with a sleek blade that seems covered in shadow in your right hand and nothing in your left.
You are wearing some multi-colored shimmering body glitter, a pale gold aracki silk backpack, a blackened silver bellychain dangling carved onyx pentacle charms, a polished silver wedding band carved with the phases of the moon, a black suede thigh sheath with silver star studs, a black patent leather purse hung on a gold chain, a shimmering silver pendant etched with strange markings, a pair of Alajsh-made foraging gloves, a white gold friendship ring set with a ruby carved into a full-blown rose, a shimmering silver pendant etched with strange markings, a gold ring communicator, a eosheai pelt cord, an excavator's satchel, a kashaga pelt sack of exceptional craftsmanship adorned with a sleek Y.D.D logo, a bronze badge molded into the shape of a pair of heavy dungeon doors, a skin tight silvery-blue leather halter top, a tight black leather miniskirt, and a pair of black leather stiletto heels.

"You watched it, you can't UN-watch it!"
 Back to top »
Hollian Castille

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:43 pm    Post subject: I'm later, but I'm new

You are Hollian Castille, a Human Psionic.
You have jade eyes and a tan complexion.
You have waist-length curly light brown hair.
You have an oval face.
You have a curvy build.
You stand 5' 6" tall, and you are young for a Human.
You are pierced with a ball closure navel-ring with a silver rkol bead and a silver tongue-stud through your tongue.

You are holding a shoran jewel in your right hand and nothing in your left.
You are wearing a heavy satchel, a brightly colored mood ring, a kashaga pelt component bag embroidered with a pouncing kashaga with razor-sharp claws in shades of crimson, a kashaga pelt backpack, a pair of dark leather boots clasped up the calves with blackened steel buckles, a pair of faded blue jeans, and a black velvet bustier embroidered with skulls in silver thread across the chest.
 Back to top »
Seth Ventril
Disenfranchised Shadow

Post Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:25 am    Post subject:

Update:

You are Thief Seth Ventril the Depraved, a Human.
You have blue-gray eyes and a fair complexion.
Your face is painted with a wickedly curved dagger dripping with blood.
You have short tousled midnight black hair.
You have a well-toned build.
You stand 6' 3" tall, and you are very young for a Human.
You feel happy.
You have a black rose tattoo on your right shoulder, and a handgun tattoo on your left shoulder.

You are not holding anything.
You are wearing a clear earbud communicator, a black canvas backpack, a hoaweisho hide component bag, a massive coffin-shaped case made of llirae, a black cotton trench coat, a black string with some rings dangling from it, a tight black t-shirt, a black leather double-belt affixed with battle trophies, a master lockpicking kit, a pair of baggy black jeans, and a pair of black ankle-boots.
Assassin: That's a good point...The creed is..."Stick them with the pointy end." - Ctrl+Alt+Del parody of Assassin's Creed.
---
TELEPATHY [close]:  Yaru Dex - "Great now you made Mickey cry. Thanks a lot, Seth."
---
Korell Ventril exclaims, "Choo ain no guard! Choo a crackhead!"
 Back to top »
Denavae
Lookit the flowers!

Post Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:23 am    Post subject:

You are Skirmisher Denavae DeVries the Heroic, a Human.
You have soft blue eyes and an alabaster complexion.
You have very long flowing golden blonde hair.
You have a delicate face.
You have a lithe build.
You stand 5' 10" tall, and you are very young for a Human.
You feel curious.

You are holding a macabre scythe with a long curving blade in your right hand and nothing in your left.
You are wearing a sea blue berami skin component bag, a berami skin backpack, a leather spear tube with a back strap, a jeans jacket with a soft ashatae fur lining, a navy t-shirt, a leather belt, a blackened tikzor scale rattle, a blue linen sack, a pair of frayed boot-cut jeans, and a pair of soft black boots.

BoonDock Saints wrote:
When I raise my flashing sword, and my hand takes hold on judgment, I will take vengeance upon mine enemies, and I will repay those who haze me. Oh, Lord, raise me to Thy right hand and count me among Thy saints.
 Back to top »
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Human Discussions » What does YOUR Human look like?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: