FAQ Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Jump To: Haelrahv Main Site | My Haelrahv Account | Haelrahv Play Page
Equipment Suggestions
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Artisans » Equipment Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Seth Ventril
Disenfranchised Shadow

Post Posted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:55 pm    Post subject: Equipment Suggestions

Larger Toolboxes/Toolbelts - As it is, I can barely fit a woodcarving set into a toolbox, alongside some paint and a paintbrush, and I have a major pet peeve with organization. I freak when I can't keep my things together. And the toolbelts...I would prefer these over the toolboxes except I can just barely fit a couple different tools in there, everything else has to be stowed.

Larger Sewing Bags - Not so much increasing the capacity of the bag (Well, maybe just a lil bit) but more so the pockets. I would have used this for weaving but it can barely hold more than a few swatches, sheets, and squares and a few attachments.

Larger Pockets in Jeweler's Cases - Would be nice if the pockets were a bit bigger...Maybe divert some of the cases 35 pound capacity to the pockets? Each pocket only holds 3lbs.

Containers for Ishaik Stuff - This would be nice, especially considering I keep at least one bottle of every day and some number of sketching paper and scrolls on me. Also maybe a brush cleaning mechanic? Always thought it was a tad goofy that I had to clean glazing brushes, wood painting brushes, and stencil sponges but not the ishaik brush.

Sculpting Vests - No complaints here. These things have rocked since day one.

Woodworking Tools - I've always debated with people the usefulness of all the tools...And I'm pretty certain you DON'T need all 3 xashirs, and both kochns. Maybe re-haul the tools a bit, ditch the unnecessary ones?

Sorry if this is all mumbled, just some random ideas.
Assassin: That's a good point...The creed is..."Stick them with the pointy end." - Ctrl+Alt+Del parody of Assassin's Creed.
---
TELEPATHY [close]:  Yaru Dex - "Great now you made Mickey cry. Thanks a lot, Seth."
---
Korell Ventril exclaims, "Choo ain no guard! Choo a crackhead!"
 Back to top »
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Artisans » Equipment Suggestions
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: