FAQ Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Jump To: Haelrahv Main Site | My Haelrahv Account | Haelrahv Play Page
Cleaning and Breaking boxes
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Crafting & Trades » Cleaning and Breaking boxes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kelasa

Post Posted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:19 pm    Post subject: Cleaning and Breaking boxes

I think it would be interesting to see metal based boxes being able to be scrubbed clean then broken down to metal in a crucible, or even a new tool set and a forge and slab mold (armor), rod cast (weapons), ingot die (jewelry/alchemy.

The process I was imaging would involve several steps, the first scrubbing it clean with a normal wash type, the second an acid bath type situation to both remove the last impurity as well as weaken the metal enough to break, then breaking the box into large pieces and small pieces, then finally metaling the metal down and using it with whichever mold was desired.

now a single box wouldn't come close to providing the needed materials for anything other them maybe jewelry or alchemy seeing as both the acid bath and the melting would cause a material loss.

wood boxes, the only thing I could see them being salvagable for would be firewood.

this would give us something else to do with those boxes rather then just chuck them in the nearest trash can when empty, or selling them to the pawn shop for $2-3 each.
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Crafting & Trades » Cleaning and Breaking boxes
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: