Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Jump To: Haelrahv Main Site | My Haelrahv Account | Haelrahv Play Page
Medic's Want List
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Medics » Medic's Want List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HR-Jocelyn

Post Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2003 8:11 pm    Post subject: Medic's Want List

Since I have some free time on my hands.. (ok ok, I'm bored...)

What little Medic perks would you like to see?

I for one want a Medic-only country club. You know, a nice bar that serves cold drinks for a rest during a back breaking day of working out and playing golf with the collegues. Wink

Anyone else have any other wish-lists? If so, let me know and I'll see what I can do about incorporating them Smile

~ Jocelyn
The overpaid, underworked Medic
Brokyn
LLAMA SECHS

Post Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2003 9:14 pm    Post subject:

Actually, a few moments ago I was thinking of some kind of expansion to the "MASSAGE" verb for Medics.. like an alternative treatment kind of deal that could help in the recovery of stamina and vitality -- though, now that I think about it, both probably regen rather quickly when compared to the time it'd take to get a massage. But that's not really a true perk, is it? Hm. I like your idea for the exclusive country club.. it's so close to real life that it's almost eerie.

How about discounts (varying with level.. maybe skill, too) when purchasing herbs and other healing-oriented things? And how about reselling such items if they change their mind or forgot about their surplus?

Are you guys planning on making Medic-Owned Ambulances? If so, I'm sure there's a list of things we can think of to trick them out with -- who wouldn't want to be bombarded with heavy metal while their heart is failing?

I'm not sure if they get a bonus to making Poisons.. but that wouldn't be a bad idea. Not a really big bonus, but some. Maybe even have some of the mixtures available only to Medics? They -do- know anything and everything about the body, right?

That's all for now.

--William

PS: Loving the new Avatar, Jocelyn. Very Happy

Haelrahv Wiki!
++Brown Nosing Points

Last edited by Brokyn on Wed Apr 02, 2003 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
HR-Jocelyn

Post Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2003 10:04 pm    Post subject:

Brokyn wrote:
Actually, a few moments ago I was thinking of some kind of expansion to the "MASSAGE" verb for Medics.. like an alternative treatment kind of deal that could help in the recovery of stamina and vitality

I like that...I really really like that... *jots down a note*

Brokyn wrote:
How about discounts (varying with level.. maybe skill, too) when purchasing herbs and other healing-oriented things? And how about reselling such items if they change their mind or forgot about their surplus?

Right now as far as I know only the law-type profession (I cant spell it...sue me Smile) has any sort of bonus to pawning items, but perhaps I can pester Trevor to allow some sort of profession related pawning bonus...

Brokyn wrote:
Are you guys planning on making Medic-Owned Ambulances? If so, I'm sure there's a list of things we can think of to trick them out with -- who wouldn't want to bombarded with heavy metal while their heart is failing?

hmm hadn't planned on doing Medic-Owned abulances...but that is definately something I will consider whenever we happen to get some sort of player-owned vehicle system in Smile

Brokyn wrote:
not sure if they get a bonus to making Poisons.. but that wouldn't be a bad idea. Not a really big bonus, but some. Maybe even have some of the mixtures available only to Medics? They -do- know anything and everything about the body, right?

I am not positive, but I think this is an agent thing...of course I could be wrong and I'm sure Solphan will welcome the chance to smite me down if i am Wink but I agree, we should be the experts at this! I'll complain to the proper authorities, create a petition and see if we can overthrow this oppressing, tyrranical dictatorship! Wink

Brokyn wrote:
PS: Loving the new Avatar, Jocelyn. Very Happy

aww thanks, your my new favorite person, and while being my new favorite person you are now entitled to serve my every whim and desire Wink j/k
Brokyn
LLAMA SECHS

Post Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2003 10:31 pm    Post subject:

Oh, pfft.. Solphan certainly wouldn't mind a little system thievery. The head of the Agents has to respect it. And something else came to mind for if you were to ask for Medic-only poisons: Botox.. or the Haelrahvian equivalent at least. Think of the glee you could bring with just that.

And as for my MASSAGE expansion idea, I doubt you could win over a judgement for it to aid in Stamina/Vitality recovery, unless they regen rather slowly as it is. However, I do like its general concept -- not only would it allow for another way to gain experience (and money, yay) for Medics, but it'd be something entirely unique. And I could also see Medics teaching certain techniques to non-medics; however, most of the techniques would be "too complex" for those without intimate bodily knowledge to perform (ie. non-medics can't touch this.. da na na na).

Oh, and who wouldn't love ACUPUNCTURE?! ::Drool:: Temporary stat bonuses (mainly vitality), maybe? Hm, and I could see Guardians getting into that some, too.

Quote:
aww thanks, your my new favorite person, and while being my new favorite person you are now entitled to serve my every whim and desire j/k

Jocelyn.. whoever said I wouldn't do that anyway? Shocked ::Hush. FLEE!::

--William

Haelrahv Wiki!
++Brown Nosing Points
 Back to top »
HR-Jocelyn

Post Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2003 10:42 pm    Post subject:

Since there is no planned way to heal vitality or stamina, i'm sure I could get away with a massage system...

...even if i have to bribe the boss-guy to do it Wink

hmm, acupuncture may or may not be allowed, just simply because Mr. Trevor doesnt like many stat boosting things...specially with the abundance of possibilities we have now Wink

~ Joce
BlueEyes

Post Posted: Wed Jun 04, 2003 5:05 am    Post subject:

Yah mean we won't be able to poke people with those acupuncture needles! aww man that sucks! lol jk.

*Sits on Jocelyn's lap and says "And for my medic wish list, do we get to use straight jackets on them crazy people? And I want some goggles where I could look as a patient and tell there Heartbeats per minute, blood pressure things like that? And I want a hot rod ambulence faster than any of the other ones, with a skull and crossbones on it.*

Ok ok, enough I'm being way to goofy Its either way to late or early for me.
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Medics » Medic's Want List
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: