FAQ Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Jump To: Haelrahv Main Site | My Haelrahv Account | Haelrahv Play Page
Health News (120)
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Announcements From The Staff » Health News (120)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HR-Faith
OCD Grammar Perfectionist

Post Posted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 9:19 pm    Post subject: Health News (120)

[02.23.05] Health loss from bleeding wounds has been adjusted in the following ways:

1. The amount lost per pulse has been increased slightly.

2. A bug was lowering and in some cases negating blood loss from multiple bleeding wounds if one was tended. This has been fixed.

3. Another bug concerning the Ki Rturil Blood Rite was lowering blood loss by far more than the 50% that it was supposed to. Darju with this trait should be aware that their low loss was somewhat buggy and has been fixed.

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -- Bilbo Baggins --
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
HR-Faith

Post Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 4:56 am    Post subject:

oops...a little late.

[03.24.05] A 'death tracker' was added to the command INFO. This will increase each time you die, and is NOT retroactive.

Update: It will count restores and revives separately.

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -- Bilbo Baggins --
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
HR-Faith

Post Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 1:22 am    Post subject:

[06.10.05] Aelae Eowoai's Trailer has just parked on the Isle of Mist.
The Master Surgeon will be opening her appointment book on Sunday early evening at approximately 8 PM EST. Those wishing to redeem vouchers will be seen first, and she will see others - in order - as time permits.

If you leave the room or the game for longer than a few seconds, you will lose your place in the appointment book. This is non-negotiable.

As always, read the poster in the room and have your ideas ready.

Aelae does not do tattoos, brands, scars, piercings or anything she considers 'unnatural'.

Role-play is highly encouraged.

Back to top »
HR-Faith

Post Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 11:20 am    Post subject:

[08.12.05] Body decay is now live. You will have exactly 45 logged in minutes from the time of death to either manually restore or to be revived by a Medic. At the end of the 45 minutes, your body will auto-decay and have a forced restore happen.

Look for certain professionals to be able to extend the 'life' of a corpse in the future.

Additionally, as discussed previously, in the future there will be a higher exp penalty added for auto decay.

Back to top »
HR-Faith

Post Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 1:45 am    Post subject:

[08.16.05] Body decay will now actually damage (decay) the body once it has reached the autolysis and putrefaction stage.

This stage isn't reached until the last 17 minutes and the damage is slight, yet builds with each pulse, just as natural decay does. Initially undamaged body parts will not reach the
'bleeding' stage until the final 11 minutes.

This means the corpse will require healing and therefore might take longer to revive.

As stated above, certain professions will soon be able to extend the life of a corpse, provided it has not reached the putrefaction stage yet.

Back to top »
HR-Faith

Post Posted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 9:32 pm    Post subject:

[08.19.05] Increased death penalties will now be incurred if you have a forced restore from body decay.

Back to top »
HR-Faith

Post Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 7:00 am    Post subject:

[08.20.05] Injectors/Antidotes/Enhancers have been updated with the following:

1. Non-Medics can no longer load antidotes or equilibrium enhancers.

2. Non-Medics can ONLY inject equilibrium enhancers, and ONLY into themselves.

3. Antidotes and enhancers will now provide appropriate messaging while you are under the effects of said item.

For further information, please see News 104.

Back to top »
HR-Faith

Post Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 12:33 am    Post subject:

[09.14.05] Imaging costs have been adjusted to match income levels. Lower levels will see no difference, while the higher your level, the more noticeable the changes will become.

Back to top »
HR-Faith

Post Posted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 9:14 am    Post subject:

[09.17.05] Weight of bandages has been decreased significantly.

Back to top »
HR-Faith

Post Posted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 8:03 am    Post subject:

[10.19.05] It is no longer possible to loot boxes in with an NPC healer.

Back to top »
HR-Faith

Post Posted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 12:04 pm    Post subject:

[11.26.05] The following updates have been made to HEALTH:

1. You will now be able to see how long is left on your massage.
2. You will now have appropriate messaging for drunk status. Please note these will only indicate how drunk you are. Not how long it will take for the effects to wear off.

Back to top »
HR-Faith

Post Posted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 5:38 am    Post subject:

[11.26.05] Health massage information will now provide approximates rather than exacts. Determining exact length left on massages is now limited to Medics only.

Back to top »
HR-Faith

Post Posted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 5:50 am    Post subject:

[08.08.06] People with fangs will now experience the same type of messaging for GRIN and SMILE that people with dimples have.

Back to top »
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Announcements From The Staff » Health News (120)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: