FAQ Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Jump To: Haelrahv Main Site | My Haelrahv Account | Haelrahv Play Page
Llanfair Home Show
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Announcements From The Staff » Llanfair Home Show
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HR-Beau
The Good Fairy

Post Posted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 2:37 am    Post subject: Llanfair Home Show

The Royal Court is sponsoring a home show that will begin on the 24th of March and end on the 26th and is planned to showcase homes around the Queendom and beyond. Residents should send notice of their intentions to exhibit their homes to hr-beau@haelrahv.com before the 23rd in order to be considered for entrance into the competition. Directions to the home should be supplied in the form of a JOURNEY from Cloud Court if the home is in Llanfair, or from the docks if the home is on Chodaku, or the canoe dock if it is on Jareya.

All entrants will be admitted assuming they agree to, or meet the following conditions:
1) Entrant must own a home!
2) Entrant must be willing to leave home open to the general public during the three day open house period.

Houses will be judged, and voted on, in the following categories:

Best In Show
Most Creative Design
Best Themed
Most Original Room *
Best Outdoor Room *

* Entrants must designate which room they have chosen to run in these categories and lit signs will be provided during the home show so that they are easily marked.

The winner of each category will receive a voucher good for a custom home facade OR three pieces of custom home furniture. Second and third place will receive custom furniture vouchers.

In addition to the above prize, the winner of best in show will also receive a voucher for thre custom pieces of home furniture, a feature in a leading Llanfair home design magazine, and the opportunity to design a brand new room complete with custom furniture for the LACAD's model home.

Entrants are welcome to provide guided tours of their homes at any time during the showing, and a special time will be set aside for easy travel to home sites located on Jareya or Chodaku. Homeowners in these areas should include with their entry form what the best days and times during the event will be for them.
If there is one thing in the world that I know, love conquers all, it trancends time and space, defies all odds, and can bring you back from the darkness, it is the guiding light that helps bring you in from the rough stormy seas of life, and it remains even after you have gone.
~ Adam ~

www.angeluserratus.net

Last edited by HR-Beau on Tue Apr 18, 2006 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
HR-Beau
The Good Fairy

Post Posted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 2:40 pm    Post subject:

Beau Etoile will be hosting a short discussion for entrants and those wishing to enter the Llanfair Home Show in the OOC area Saturday March 18th, after 9:00PM EST to take questions, and clarify any grey areas you may have. This is for those who have entered a home, or are considering entering a home only.
If there is one thing in the world that I know, love conquers all, it trancends time and space, defies all odds, and can bring you back from the darkness, it is the guiding light that helps bring you in from the rough stormy seas of life, and it remains even after you have gone.
~ Adam ~

www.angeluserratus.net
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
HR-Beau
The Good Fairy

Post Posted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:33 pm    Post subject:

I will be opening the voting booth sometime after midnight tonight, and the voting for the home show will commence. _ANY_ attempt to use duplicate accounts or characters to vote will be rewarded with a lengthy stay in a bad part of town.

Contestants, prepare to pimp your homes.
~ Adam ~

www.angeluserratus.net
 Back to top »
HR-Beau
The Good Fairy

Post Posted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:37 am    Post subject:

Voting is now open inside the curtain at the CC Pavillion. You may vote ONCE, per PLAYER, not character, not account. Multiple votes will disqualify ALL of your votes. I should have stated this sooner, because I already see at least once instance of multiple voting. However, I shouldn't have HAD to say it sooner.

Otherwise, I'm VERY impressed with how most players are taking it upon themselves to give self-guided tours of their homes, and I'm equally impressed with some of the homes. Now go out and encourage people to come vote!
~ Adam ~

www.angeluserratus.net
 Back to top »
HR-Beau
The Good Fairy

Post Posted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 11:24 pm    Post subject: And the results are in....

Prince Aegan's Grand Prize
1) Inaira S'real

Best in Show
1) Inaira
2) Aire
2) Haidee

Most Creative
1) Aire
2) Anyet
2) Haidee

Best Themed
1) Morgana
2) Haidee
2) Nkehu

Most Original
1) Morgana
2) Jade
3) Anyet
3) Haidee

Best Outdoor Room
1) Aire
2) Morgana
3) Haidee

Most Stuffed
1) Anyet
1) Haidee
1) Morgana
~ Adam ~

www.angeluserratus.net
 Back to top »
HR-Beau
The Good Fairy

Post Posted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 2:07 pm    Post subject:

I didn't forget about the post-contest goodies I promised you all, I've just been sick the past week so I'll get those out ASAP.
~ Adam ~

www.angeluserratus.net
 Back to top »
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Announcements From The Staff » Llanfair Home Show
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: