FAQ Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Jump To: Haelrahv Main Site | My Haelrahv Account | Haelrahv Play Page
Hamstring with a pistol
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Bug Reports » Hamstring with a pistol
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fatboy

Post Posted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 6:59 pm    Post subject: Hamstring with a pistol

Code:
A tiny bead of blue light appears on an adolescent pedestrian's left foot as you aim a polished silver ailferton pistol with a black rubber grip at her.
Roundtime: 1 sec.
>
You feel your shot is ready.

hamstring

>You leap out of your hiding place and catch an adolescent pedestrian by surprise!
Running more on luck than skill, you slash a polished silver ailferton pistol with a black rubber grip at an adolescent pedestrian.  Somehow, you land a superficial hit to her right leg as an adolescent pedestrian fails to dodge the attack.
Powerfully, you slash a polished silver ailferton pistol with a black rubber grip at an adolescent pedestrian.  With finesse, you land a superficial hit to her right leg as an adolescent pedestrian fails to dodge the attack.
[You are balanced, healthy, and well rested.]
Roundtime: 10 sec.
>
You feel fully rested.

>aim ped
>
You're already aiming at that.

Not sure if this has been reported previously. As you can see, I can slash at critters with my pistols. The pistols appraise as able to hamstring with them also. Bug or not?
HR-Beau
The Good Fairy

Post Posted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:20 pm    Post subject:

I'm not going to say its a bug, but a lot of weapons can be used for things they're not the best at. They just don't work very well at it.
If there is one thing in the world that I know, love conquers all, it trancends time and space, defies all odds, and can bring you back from the darkness, it is the guiding light that helps bring you in from the rough stormy seas of life, and it remains even after you have gone.
~ Adam ~

www.angeluserratus.net
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Bug Reports » Hamstring with a pistol
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: