FAQ Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Jump To: Haelrahv Main Site | My Haelrahv Account | Haelrahv Play Page
LACAD Ribbon Cutting / Landfall Festival
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Announcements From The Staff » LACAD Ribbon Cutting / Landfall Festival
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HR-Beau
The Good Fairy

Post Posted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:49 pm    Post subject: LACAD Ribbon Cutting / Landfall Festival

Well, as many of you know, the LACAD Facility has been under construction for some time now and the past few weeks members of the staff have let slip that it was nearing completion and a grand opening was in the works. And while there are rumors that some of the facility's upper management are a bit off their rockers, well...maybe its just a byproduct of their genius? As this is the time of the year when the Human holiday of Landfall is traditionally celebrated, the facility administration as graciously agreed to allow the festivities to take place within the LACAD.

Among other things, the LACAD features a number of specialty shops which range from the mundane to the exotic...new restaurants, places to live, and above all else, places to explore! Over 300 new rooms and six types of new huntables will be available.

So come join Prince Aegan Z'dan for a ribbon cutting ceremony which will officially begin the festival and open the LACAD sometime during the weekend of January the 13th. A specific opening time will be announced closer to the date! In the mean time, ask around to find out what events have been going on with the LACAD to date! You might be surprised!

Last edited by HR-Beau on Sun Jan 15, 2006 7:55 am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
HR-Beau
The Good Fairy

Post Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 1:51 am    Post subject:

So who's excited about Landfall?? I know I am, a bunch of the staff has been busy working to get an eighth level of the LACAD ready for the grand opening! (I always insisted on saying there was an eighth.) And we have some totally new events for you all to participate in, some which will hopefully leave you rolling on the ground with laughter, and others which will drain your purses!

The ribbon cutting will likely occur early on the evening of the 13th so that people can have a good long while to enjoy the festivities. That just happens to be my RL birthday, so I'll be busy that day but I'll certainly find time to work it into my schedule.

Keep an eye and an ear open for some drama in the works pre-opening, its out there...and it'll be fun!
If there is one thing in the world that I know, love conquers all, it trancends time and space, defies all odds, and can bring you back from the darkness, it is the guiding light that helps bring you in from the rough stormy seas of life, and it remains even after you have gone.
~ Adam ~

www.angeluserratus.net
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
HR-Beau
The Good Fairy

Post Posted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 11:06 am    Post subject:

So if you could have _one item_ sold during the Landfall festival, what would it be? Send your suggestions to hr-beau@haelrahv.com. I won't promist that your item will BE sold, but its always a possibility.
If there is one thing in the world that I know, love conquers all, it trancends time and space, defies all odds, and can bring you back from the darkness, it is the guiding light that helps bring you in from the rough stormy seas of life, and it remains even after you have gone.
~ Adam ~

www.angeluserratus.net
 Back to top »
HR-Hannah

Post Posted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 10:59 am    Post subject:

HR-Beau wrote:
So if you could have _one item_ sold during the Landfall festival, what would it be? Send your suggestions to hr-beau@haelrahv.com. I won't promist that your item will BE sold, but its always a possibility.

He won't promise either. Laughing
HR-Beau
The Good Fairy

Post Posted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 3:11 pm    Post subject:

That is correct.
~ Adam ~

www.angeluserratus.net
 Back to top »
HR-Beau
The Good Fairy

Post Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 12:10 pm    Post subject:

I don't have dates or times, but I DO have confirmation that a jewelry merchant and a cosmetics merchant will be visiting during the festival. This will coincide with the opening of two brand new shops within the LACAD that _also_ open Friday, and a neverbeforeseen type of makeup that will be available.
~ Adam ~

www.angeluserratus.net
 Back to top »
HR-Beau
The Good Fairy

Post Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 8:37 pm    Post subject:

Thank you to everyone who participated in tonight's events, Hannah and I hope you enjoyed them...we'd been planning this for some time. The fesitval will continue as planned. We're expecting a lot of positive changes within the facility, and thus a lot of positive changes throughout Llanfair. The airship project should continue as planned, so expect an expedition to Esia sometime in the fall.

Again, thanks for your participation, and we look forward to seeing you at the ribbon cutting Friday!
~ Adam ~

www.angeluserratus.net
 Back to top »
HR-Beau
The Good Fairy

Post Posted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 9:10 am    Post subject:

A tent has appeared outside the LACAD facilty's airfield and within lies a scrumptious buffet table filled with goodies free for the taking.
~ Adam ~

www.angeluserratus.net
 Back to top »
HR-Beau
The Good Fairy

Post Posted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 12:55 pm    Post subject:

A bug that was trapping people inside the tent has been squished.
 Back to top »
HR-Beau
The Good Fairy

Post Posted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 12:38 pm    Post subject:

Diana Algernon, owner of a flower shop in the LACAD has begun receiving shipments and will have small trees for outdoor areas of homes available during the fest. She also sells bouquets of flowers.

The owner of D'lien's Woodworking Shop has received a large shipment of paint and stains and plans to have his shop open in time for the ribbon cutting. He will be offering a variety of paints and stains, as well as some hand crafted furniture items.
~ Adam ~

www.angeluserratus.net
 Back to top »
HR-Beau
The Good Fairy

Post Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 7:43 am    Post subject:

It's official, we'll be doing the ribbon cutting sometime _after_ 8:30 PM EST tonight. Be there!
~ Adam ~

www.angeluserratus.net
 Back to top »
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Announcements From The Staff » LACAD Ribbon Cutting / Landfall Festival
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: