FAQ Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Jump To: Haelrahv Main Site | My Haelrahv Account | Haelrahv Play Page
Plea for sanity, although most of you have none.
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » The Order Of The Crimson Rose » Plea for sanity, although most of you have none.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mellie
Artistic Bitch

Post Posted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 3:36 pm    Post subject: Plea for sanity, although most of you have none.

Sway and I had a talk a little while ago and felt we needed to get this out here. I guess you could call it Crimson Rose's policy on PvP.

Firstly, If a CR member is attacked and it is obvious the member is being wronged... you can count on Elder support.

Secondly, Any Crimson Rose member purposely starting drama (Being a flat out snert for no good reason) will be ignored. I can promise it is NEVER easy to turn your back on your Order brothers and sisters but I ask you all to make very sure you are upholding CR's policy when joining in ANY PvP activity. You are all members and know that your actions reflect on the Order. Please keep that in mind.

Lastly, Fighting amongst members is common. We should be used to this by now. But please, act your ages and settle disputes like adults. I personally do not want to see members dying by other member's hands IF it could have been settled civilly. You can always speak to Jade, myself, Morgana, or Sway.

Have fun and if anyone has any problems, contact me anytime.
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Haidee
Bow chicka bow wow

Post Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 3:29 pm    Post subject:

I'm assuming that consensual death is okay. I want to kill someone just to see what jail is like.
Inside an intricately beaded twilight black suede corset with hot pink lacings you see a buttery nipple, a buttery nipple, a steaming pile of gamojab poop, a speckled red crab, a chocolate chip brownie, a map of Haelrahv, a huge blonde hair ball, a severed Haidee head, and your boobs.
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
mystiqal

Post Posted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 6:00 pm    Post subject:

Sad

Hello it has been awhile sense I have talked to any of you.. Always good to be back. Just have one question. Where can CR policy on PVP be found? I have never read this policy so I would like to read so if I get into anything I will know that I am not at fault

" Live life by the sword, and death will always await"
 Back to top »
tygerwulf
Teh Pink Assassin.

Post Posted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 4:55 pm    Post subject:

Good to see you back Mysti.
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » The Order Of The Crimson Rose » Plea for sanity, although most of you have none.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: