FAQ Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Jump To: Haelrahv Main Site | My Haelrahv Account | Haelrahv Play Page
And mebbe mages?
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Suggestions and Ideas » And mebbe mages?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Galeth Lothain
Er, der wahr ist

Location: That one place with that one town with that one house on that one street

Post Posted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:51 am    Post subject: And mebbe mages?

Oh, and on another topic, maybe mages could somehow be able to enchant weapons slightly? perhaps have them set to burst in flame, causing minimal damage, sorta like a shield (damage wise) but still useful. But eh, all up to you Trevor! Or perhaps and or any other type of element :X

"Anybody can become angry, that is easy; but to be angry with the right person, and to the right degree, and at the right time, and for the right purpose, and in the right way, that is not within everybody's power, that is not easy"
--Aristotle
 Back to top »
soundless
EIGHT YEARS OLD!!!

Post Posted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:53 am    Post subject:

it would be cool if mages could create elemental damage bonuses like the sun fans and devilsticks have.
Galeth Lothain
Er, der wahr ist

Location: That one place with that one town with that one house on that one street

Post Posted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:56 am    Post subject:

Agreed, I seriously think mages should be able to contain the power of the elements,since they can cast them. Stil think it would be awsome to see <so and so> slashes a <weapon> at a chith, flames shoot off of the <weapon> out at the chith as it lands a <blah blah> blow. :X I know my creativity blows, but ehh, you get the picture

"Anybody can become angry, that is easy; but to be angry with the right person, and to the right degree, and at the right time, and for the right purpose, and in the right way, that is not within everybody's power, that is not easy"
--Aristotle
 Back to top »
soundless
EIGHT YEARS OLD!!!

Post Posted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:58 am    Post subject:

i was going to show how awesome sunfans work, but, uh...

Code:
Powerfully, you slash a gripless mvika sun-fan with an elongated framework of emerald bornrak at an asapi.  With finesse, you land a devastating hit to her right wing as an asapi fails to dodge the attack.
You slip with a gripless mvika sun-fan with an elongated framework of emerald bornrak!
You burst into flame.
Running more on luck than skill, you slash a gripless mvika sun-fan with an elongated framework of emerald bornrak at an asapi.  Somehow, you land a serious hit to her head as an asapi fails to dodge the attack.
You slip with a gripless mvika sun-fan with an elongated framework of emerald bornrak!
The flames surrounding you flare up with a newfound intensity.
[You are fairly well balanced, healthy, and well rested.]
Roundtime: 3 sec.

Embarassed
Galeth Lothain
Er, der wahr ist

Post Posted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:59 am    Post subject:

ouch, that has to hurt, but maybe maybe something like that Very Happy instill flame, lightning, water, or any others you can think of :shakes fist: I cant even use weapons!

--Aristotle
 Back to top »
sebass
The Greatest

Post Posted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 7:54 pm    Post subject:

Enchantable gloves for you guardian types?
You say, "Two licks."
You take a bite of a chocolate lollipop.
That was the last of the chocolate lollipop.
You sigh.
Your tangerine gamojab nudges at you gently with a worried look in his eyes.
You say, "I'll never know how many licks it takes."
 Back to top »
HR-Trevor
Boss Type Guy

Post Posted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 5:06 am    Post subject:

I had planned to add the ability for Mages to enchant items some time ago, and started work on it but it was shelved and has remain shelved. I don't know if it will be picked up pre-Live. However, eventually Mages will be able to create, in some form, magically enchanted items or add enchantments to items. Psionics will also be able to craft items that have special power, but they will not be elemental in nature.

-- Trevor Rage / Rich Mondy
 Back to top »
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Suggestions and Ideas » And mebbe mages?
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: