FAQ Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Jump To: Haelrahv Main Site | My Haelrahv Account | Haelrahv Play Page
Josie's Cleanin out her Vault sale!!!
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Buy, Sell, and Trade » Josie's Cleanin out her Vault sale!!!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Josie
Everyone wants to be me!

Post Posted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 2:01 pm    Post subject: Josie's Cleanin out her Vault sale!!!

Well i need room in my vault so here goes, put these up ig as well but if anyone wants anything just pm me or find me ig

1. a perfect handheld optical pulse emitter crafted from pure lustrous white titanium. When looking at it you see that it is For use when tending eye wounds. Please use with caution. If side effects occur, seek a professional medic immediately!

2. a pale violet silk bustier side laced with silver cords and lightly dusted with amethysts. - This bustier is made of a breathtaking color of pale violet silk that flows around the wearer beautifully molding to the skin accentuating their every curve. Shimmering amethysts have been encrusted onto the straps, glinting and sparkling when kissed by the sun and continue onto the low neckline of the bustier until meeting together encircling a breathtaking diamond clasp carved into the shape of a lily. Thin strands of silver lace cording dusted with amethysts have been used as laces that coyly tie up each side of the bustier.

3. a low-riding pale violet leather mini skirt with a hip slung diamond encrusted platinum belt. - Made of soft leather that has been dyed the palest hue of violet and tailored to ride low on the hips, fitting like a second skin, yet allowing for ease of movement. Strands of silver have been sewn into the leather causing the skirt to glint and shimmer with each step the wearer takes. The leather has been brushed lightly on the inside making the leather rub softly against the wearer. Platinum cording has been used to lace the skirt up the sides leaving glimpses of flesh beneath while a linked platinum belt encrusted with diamonds has been attached to ride low on the hips.

4. a delicate satin leash with a white leather handle adorned by sparkling gemstones.

5. a steaming pile of aiba poop.

6. an elegantly etched silbein case dyed a pale hue of violet and lightly dusted in diamonds to shape the words "Music is Life". - The main focus of the case is the shimmering words Music is Life lightly encrusted onto the center of the case. The silbein wood has been sanded to an almost velvety smooth surface and dyed a pale violet hue that compliments the encrusted diamonds beautifully. Trails of ivy vines have been elegantly etched around the edgings of the case and looking closely you can see small fae scattered along the vines, each one seems to be playing a different musical instrument while their wings are outstretched as if fluttering around the case.

7. an intricately etched rainmaker staff topped with an amethyst carved into a lily. - Carved from a single limb of wood and filled with either beads or dried seeds, the staff can be shaken to produce a rain-like sound effect. (This will be sold as a set with # 6)

8. a delicate jade-inlaid black leather chastity belt lightly dusted with diamonds. - Silver silk lines the waistband of the belt allowing comfort and elegance while securing the belt to the wearer. Three small platinum links wrap around each leg and connect to the smooth black leather that has been inlaid with a jade ivy vine design. Discreetly hidden on the lower portion of the leather are two small flapped holes that fit to the wearers body perfectly. Clasping the belted waistband is a shimmering diamond shaped into a full blown lily with an almost invisible key hole right in the center of the bloom.

9. a vibrating titanium tongue stud with an obsidian ball closure. - The ball closure of this piercing seems to have been shaped into what appears to be an on/off button with very tiny print engraved on it which says "Turn Me On." (Note this stud has some showy effects when worn and flick it)

10. an iridescent silk gown lightly dusted with diamonds. - This gown molds to the wearer accentuating their body perfectly making it appear to be more like a slip than an actual gown. The gown ends in the front right above the knees then trails down in the back to the feet leaving a small train of fabric behind the wearer. The bodice has been lightly dusted with diamonds that shimmer softly when kissed by the light. (NOTE: I did make numbers 10, 11 and 12 as a Halloween costume set so would prefer to sell as a set)

11. a horned golden halo tarnished with time and inlaid with faded platinum designs and etchings. - Tarnished with age this halo is fastened onto a clear crystal band so that it sits lopsided on the wearer's head as if it were about to fall off. Delicately inlaid onto the halo are platinum designs and etchings that have been worn down so that you cannot tell what they once were. Sitting on each side of the halo are two frosted crystal horns which have been attached almost as if to conflict with the serenity of the piece. Looking closely you see engraved almost inconspicuously onto the top of the band Its so good to be bad

12. a pair of long wispy silver and golden feathered wings. - These wings flutter softly as they rest on the wearers back keeping the wearer several inches off of the ground. The feathers softly shimmer, giving off a softly glowing aura around them.

13. a form-fitting black patent leather catsuit with a low-riding diamond and sapphire encrusted hip chain. - This catsuit is made to be worn like a second skin, allowing the wearer to move with ease and grace. The leather seems to almost meld to the wearer, perfectly accentuating their every charm. A thin silver zipper has been sewn onto the front of the suit and is only partially zipped leaving a bare glimpse of the skin beneath. Attached to the suit low on the hips is a breathtaking diamond and sapphire encrusted hip chain which shimmers and glints when touched by the light.

14. a heavy titanium ball and chain - Stamped onto the ball and chain are the words Prisoner of Love. ( I made 14, 15 and 16 as a set too and again will sell separately if price is right)

15. a pair of brushed leather handcuffs dyed a deep black and lined with
silver silk - The leather of these handcuffs has been brushed to a smooth finish and dyed a deep black. Contrasting sharply against the leather is the silver silk lining the inside of the cuffs providing comfort from the feather padding it conceals.

16. a sexy little form-fitting black and white striped jumpsuit - This jumpsuit is crafted of soft suede that has been dyed in black and white stripes. On the front is embroidered Prisoner Number 69. The leather fits to the wearer tightly accentuating every curve while ending high up on the thigh showing the wearers long legs.

17. a low-slung pair of smooth pale violet velvet pajama pants detailed in silver - Made for extra comfort, these pajama pants are worn low on the hips and tailored from the smoothest of velvet dyed a pale violet hue. Detailed onto the velvet along the hem of the pants are small fae which seem to frolic and dance amongst themselves around the cuffs, their wings outstretched as they carry small bouquets of lilies which have been lightly encrusted with shards of amethysts making the pant legs shimmer when kissed by the light. (Made as a set with # 18 THESE PAJAMAS ARE LIGHT ARMOR)

18. a tight pale violet silk halter top lightly encrusted with amethysts - The halter top is made of almost transparent pale violet silk that seems to meld to the wearer like a second skin. Shimmering amethysts have been encrusted onto the straps, glinting and sparkling while continuing down the low neckline. Shimmering silver lace overlays the silk and is lightly dusted with diamonds making the top glint and sparkle whenever the wearer moves. (THIS TOP IS LIGHT ARMOR)

19. a slim black mistsilk skirt with a silver stitched dagged hem. - This lustrous skirt shimmers under any available light as if a fine spray of liquid has been caught forever in the fabric.

20. a princess-seamed black mistsilk bodice with a low scalloped neckline - This lustrous bodice shimmers under any available light as if a fine spray of liquid has been caught forever in the fabric

21. some sheer black mistsilk stockings. - These lustrous stockings shimmer under any available light as if a fine spray of liquid has been caught forever in the fabric.

I ALSO HAVE A FEW VOUCHERS ID BE WILLING TO PART WITH AND THEY ARE AS FOLLOWS:

22. a black voucher made of matte black leather - (*) This voucher entitles the bearer to one (1) session with the acclaimed mistress of mayhem E'lana. She will custom craft a single trenchcoat, for free, to the specifications of the wearer.(*)

23. a black voucher made of matte black leather - (*) This voucher entitles the bearer to one (1) session with the acclaimed mistress of mayhem E'lana. She will custom craft an entire outfit from her leather fashion store as well as a number of accessories. One item may have a special magical enhancement to be decided during the visit. (*)

24. an Adelaide voucher - This allows the holder to one 'unpaid' consultation with Adelaide Kaufmann for the perfume or makeup of their choice.

I didnt put any prices, offer me a REASONABLE price and i'll moren likely let ya have it.

~Jos
You forcefully swing your fluffy pillow at Trevor Rage and hit him on the rear sending feathers flying everywhere!
Your swing knocked Trevor Rage down!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Back to top »
Tao

Post Posted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 3:16 pm    Post subject:

I'll give ya 5k for the poop!
Brokyn
LLAMA SECHS

Post Posted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 3:20 pm    Post subject:

That trenchcoat voucher is pretty tempting. I'm assuming it's for the doom-y variety? If not, I might just go for the entire outfit voucher.

--William

Haelrahv Wiki!
++Brown Nosing Points
 Back to top »
Josie
Everyone wants to be me!

Post Posted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 7:02 pm    Post subject:

yah was a trenchcoat of doom one, paid 150k for it Smile
You forcefully swing your fluffy pillow at Trevor Rage and hit him on the rear sending feathers flying everywhere!
 Back to top »
soundless
EIGHT YEARS OLD!!!

Post Posted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 11:04 pm    Post subject:

i need to combat these evil poop feeding performers!

how much for the aiba poop?
lilbabykittie

Post Posted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 1:51 am    Post subject:

Hey, Serenity here...ill give you 20k' (20,000) for ..a vibrating titanium tongue stud with an obsidian ball closure.
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
lilbabykittie

Post Posted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 1:59 am    Post subject:

i also want number 12! lol, ill talk to you about the things when i see you..ig?
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
maddie

Post Posted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 9:19 am    Post subject:

Love the catsuit. Hmmm... I'll offer 15k, if that isn't enough, let me know, I don't know how much it cost (assuming it's an alteration) in the first place.
 Back to top »
Josie
Everyone wants to be me!

Post Posted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 11:05 am    Post subject:

tao got the poop, tongue ring sold already and the catsuit was a trenchcoat of doom (paid 150k for it)

Items that I've sold so far are:

Numbers: 1, 2, 5, 9

Jo
 Back to top »
lilbabykittie

Post Posted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 11:15 am    Post subject:

ahh err shyt who bough it, ill buy it of'a them heh Very Happy
 Back to top »
soundless
EIGHT YEARS OLD!!!

Post Posted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 11:43 am    Post subject:

darn. no poop for me!
Tao

Post Posted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 11:59 am    Post subject:

soundless wrote:
darn. no poop for me!

Awww, no worries, i'll let you play with it later if you want. Heh.
Nkehu
bluntmaster supreme!

Post Posted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 10:39 am    Post subject:

i'll give you 20k for the rainmaker's staff and case

Nkehu
 Back to top »
the blue fairy
Grandmistress

Post Posted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 10:41 am    Post subject:

I thought I had alot of alterations, that list alone makes me look like a pauper.

Still

A set of breast implants fall from the sky with a soft plop.

Caretaker Jornnoj Vunn looks up at the sky.

A passing guard suddenly shits himself.
 Back to top »
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Buy, Sell, and Trade » Josie's Cleanin out her Vault sale!!!
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: