Register
Jump To: Haelrahv Main Site | My Haelrahv Account | Haelrahv Play Page
Anatomy
Goto page Previous  1, 2
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Medics » Anatomy
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HR-Jocelyn

Post Posted: Thu Jan 09, 2003 6:32 pm    Post subject:

It may be a possiblity to incorporate medics into the planned ambulance system in order to "retrieve" patients. I will let you all know if this comes live anytime soon Smile
Brokyn
LLAMA SECHS

Post Posted: Thu Jan 09, 2003 7:00 pm    Post subject:

HAH! That is so funny. If the ambulances get setup similar to caravans in DR, you could have them make insanely loud noises that can be heard from two or three rooms away. Fun stuff, that.

Also, an idea for people choosing Option 3.. if they do a little CHOOSE OPTION 3 CONFIRM .. or whatever .. deal, a little assume passerby could start yelling and screaming for help and whatnot. You know, like the stereotypical hysterical woman. Very Happy

--William

Haelrahv Wiki!
++Brown Nosing Points
 Back to top »
HR-Jocelyn

Post Posted: Thu Jan 09, 2003 7:05 pm    Post subject:

Smile but what do we do in desolate areas?? Wink

Thats one thing that always made me wonder about DR, the criers and passerbiers could show up in strange areas...
Brokyn
LLAMA SECHS

Post Posted: Thu Jan 09, 2003 7:54 pm    Post subject:

Well. The animals could start acting up. Buzzards tend to start to circle soon as they spot a dead body, don't they? Medics could be trained to spot such things from miles away. Very Happy

--William

Haelrahv Wiki!
++Brown Nosing Points
 Back to top »
Sainji

Post Posted: Thu Jan 09, 2003 8:37 pm    Post subject:

Since we are medics/surgeons/physicians, I would like to suggest pager systems. The patient signs a list in the infirmary/hospital with the resident physicians name on it. For example you would see: Sainji's list. To join the list JOIN Sainji list. These lists are there for when the medic is in game and on active duty, not for when medics are out hunting etc. Then when that patient gets seriously injuried either the patient can page the medic themselves or in case of death it's an option and the Emergeny beeper goes off telling the medic that so and so is dead and where they are located. If the medic goes off duty they can send their patients a message through whatever communication system Haelrahv will have telling them they are going hunting or going home for the day. Then it's up to the patient to take pot luck on the death options or to go back and join another medic's list.

Does that sound too intensive code wise?

Regards,
HR-Jocelyn

Post Posted: Thu Jan 09, 2003 10:05 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
Since we are medics/surgeons/physicians, I would like to suggest pager systems. The patient signs a list in the infirmary/hospital with the resident physicians name on it. For example you would see: Sainji's list. To join the list JOIN Sainji list. These lists are there for when the medic is in game and on active duty, not for when medics are out hunting etc. Then when that patient gets seriously injuried either the patient can page the medic themselves or in case of death it's an option and the Emergeny beeper goes off telling the medic that so and so is dead and where they are located. If the medic goes off duty they can send their patients a message through whatever communication system Haelrahv will have telling them they are going hunting or going home for the day. Then it's up to the patient to take pot luck on the death options or to go back and join another medic's list.

See post http://www.haelrahv.com/messageboard/viewtopic.php?p=2771#2771 for details Smile
HR-Trevor
Boss Type Guy

Post Posted: Fri Jan 10, 2003 3:37 am    Post subject:

BTW, the Performer spellsong list, which I am posting soon, includes a song that while in effect, will send a beacon or message out to the general area when the performer dies. While several of the spellsongs (7 of 25) are Performer-only, this one can be learned by anyone.

-- Trevor Rage / Rich Mondy
 Back to top »
Sainji

Post Posted: Fri Jan 10, 2003 3:59 pm    Post subject:

Cool!
Smile
Regards,
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Medics » Anatomy
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: