FAQ Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Jump To: Haelrahv Main Site | My Haelrahv Account | Haelrahv Play Page
List of what we can do
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Technicians » List of what we can do
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kit
Cybertech Extraordinaire~

Post Posted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 4:50 pm    Post subject: List of what we can do

Does anyone have a list of tech abilities and installations that list the level you need to be, or the amount of skill you need to have for things like installing on droids, installing chips in comms, installing scopes....etc?
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
soundless
EIGHT YEARS OLD!!!

Post Posted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 5:14 pm    Post subject: Re: List of what we can do

Kit wrote:
Does anyone have a list of tech abilities and installations that list the level you need to be, or the amount of skill you need to have for things like installing on droids, installing chips in comms, installing scopes....etc?

Gabriel's site.
Kit

Post Posted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 5:45 pm    Post subject: Re: List of what we can do

soundless wrote:
Kit wrote:

Gabriel's site.

It's not helpful...nor does it give a listing of what techs can do and when. It doesn't even give a really good overview of droids....like what they do and when you can install parts...and it has nothing on MADs at all -- thought I am well aware that they just came out. Thorne helped me with my droid...if he hadn't, I'd have been rather clueless. Thanks Thorne!

Gabe's site is useful for how many points in charisma you need for cyberlimbs...but that's about it.
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Brokyn
LLAMA SECHS

Post Posted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 5:51 pm    Post subject:

Trial + error = win.

--William

Haelrahv Wiki!
++Brown Nosing Points
 Back to top »
soundless
EIGHT YEARS OLD!!!

Post Posted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 6:54 pm    Post subject: Re: List of what we can do

Kit wrote:
It's not helpful...nor does it give a listing of what techs can do and when.

Did you veiw the profession info? Pretty sure he gives a breakdown of when you can do what.

Of course, it wasn't updated since July, so the MAD info isn't in there.
dragonseyes

Post Posted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 7:58 pm    Post subject:

Just FYI, I found I could install Scopes at level 10. Not quite as impressive as being able to revive, but I am not complaining too much. I think I could also install the lockpicking attachment on my Drone.
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Gabriel

Post Posted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 6:51 pm    Post subject: Re: List of what we can do

Kit wrote:
It's not helpful...nor does it give a listing of what techs can do and when. It doesn't even give a really good overview of droids....like what they do and when you can install parts...and it has nothing on MADs at all -- thought I am well aware that they just came out. Thorne helped me with my droid...if he hadn't, I'd have been rather clueless. Thanks Thorne!

Gabe's site is useful for how many points in charisma you need for cyberlimbs...but that's about it.

Late, I know. But you didn't look hard enough. And as for when you can install parts, I have no clue. I'm moderately sure it's based off both stats and skills. And MADs came out after my computer gave up the ghost. I haven't even seen one yet!

-Gabriel
 Back to top »
Kit

Post Posted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 7:14 pm    Post subject: Re: List of what we can do

Gabriel wrote:
Kit wrote:

Late, I know. But you didn't look hard enough. And as for when you can install parts, I have no clue. I'm moderately sure it's based off both stats and skills. And MADs came out after my computer gave up the ghost. I haven't even seen one yet!

-Gabriel

They're fun!

And will be better when they can fight.

Gabriel, your essence charts are a little off, BTW. I have a 16 in charisma and I have an arm, hand, and eyes.
 Back to top »
Gabriel

Post Posted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 8:20 pm    Post subject: Re: List of what we can do

Kit wrote:
Gabriel, your essence charts are a little off, BTW. I have a 16 in charisma and I have an arm, hand, and eyes.

Take that up with Neifl. It's his chart, I just host it.

-Gabriel
 Back to top »
Kit

Post Posted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 5:21 am    Post subject: Re: List of what we can do

Gabriel wrote:
Kit wrote:

Take that up with Neifl. It's his chart, I just host it.

-Gabriel

Ooooh. Remind me later and -- unless you get a MAD yourself -- I'll send you my list of Vale stuff for it with prices and capablities and stuff like that.

They're fixed now....but all the bonuses shrunk. ::sob::
 Back to top »
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Technicians » List of what we can do
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: