FAQ Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Jump To: Haelrahv Main Site | My Haelrahv Account | Haelrahv Play Page
What's going on here?
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Bureaucrats » What's going on here?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tylen
Alpha Antifemale

Post Posted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 12:08 am    Post subject: What's going on here?

So I have a little less intellect than I did a week ago, but I've gone from winning 100% of my cases to maybe just over 50% now.

I still have maxed out my other relevant stats and skills. Why am I doing so poorly now? Is intellect really that important to cases?

Charisma : 130 (168)
Intellect : 63 (83)
Intimidation : 200 (235)
Law : 200 (230)
Research : 200

Code:
inti case with marielle
Roundtime: 15 sec.
Arbitrator Marielle Adjude says, "Yes, Aesal Anari-Idia, I have read over the facts presented in the Aine case."

With an angry stare, the Arbitrator says, "Your ruffian tactics and tone of voice do not scare me.  You are losing your argument in my judgment.  [Script]>inti case with marielle
With an angry stare, the Arbitrator says, "Your ruffian tactics and tone of voice do not scare me.  You are losing your argument in my judgment.  Continue, but be very careful."
[Script]>inti case with marielle

[Script finished!]
With an angry stare, the Arbitrator says, "Your ruffian tactics and tone of voice do not scare me.  You are losing your argument in my judgment.  Continue, but be very careful."
>Roundtime: 15 sec.
The Arbitrator says, "Give me a moment to deliberate on your case, and I will inform you of my decision."

The Arbitrator studies the information contained within the case folder and reads over some of her notes.

The Arbitrator lifts her head and looks you in the eyes.

The Arbitrator says, "You have failed to provide any reason for your client to go free.  Your client will pay the maximum pentalty allowed by Llanfair law," as she slams her gavel down and takes the case folder from you.

The client glares at you as the guards come to drag off their newly assigned prisoner.

** The phrase "break a leg" just wasn't ambitious enough for Mellie Knight. [8:31 pm]
** Mellie Knight was soundly defeated by Aesal Anari-Idia in the Zgedhi Gkenrzeg Rav! [8:31 pm]
 Back to top »
HR-Trevor
Boss Type Guy

Post Posted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 12:42 am    Post subject:

Right now you're IG and have a +20 boost to intellect due to the temp bonus. What's your record now?

-- Trevor Rage / Rich Mondy
 Back to top »
Tylen
Alpha Antifemale

Post Posted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 12:59 am    Post subject:

HR-Trevor wrote:
Right now you're IG and have a +20 boost to intellect due to the temp bonus. What's your record now?

That one above was with the +20 charisma and intellect. I haven't completely lost a case like that in... a long time. Up until the skill/stat reset within the past week (where I went from 110 intellect to around 60) I pretty much had had a perfect record for the last few months.
** The phrase "break a leg" just wasn't ambitious enough for Mellie Knight. [8:31 pm]
** Mellie Knight was soundly defeated by Aesal Anari-Idia in the Zgedhi Gkenrzeg Rav! [8:31 pm]
 Back to top »
HR-Trevor
Boss Type Guy

Post Posted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 5:47 am    Post subject:

I'm gonna leave this for Rikiar to look over, but I can say that I'm virtually certain cases have not changed, so that's not a possible cause.

-- Trevor Rage / Rich Mondy
 Back to top »
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Bureaucrats » What's going on here?
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: