FAQ Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Jump To: Haelrahv Main Site | My Haelrahv Account | Haelrahv Play Page
time we thought of a revival
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » The Order Of The Crimson Rose » time we thought of a revival
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ragonda
A fearful red dragon

Post Posted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 6:29 am    Post subject: time we thought of a revival

would like to see crimson rose revived and blooming again....
go back to the original plans of all female group ,taking out the evil aspect of the rose and working more on the ilafai gods sense of michievousness , order games , hunts ,skillcraft trading for youngsters .....these are just some of the ideas i would love to hear from x members who would also be interested in a revival and see where it leads >>>>>> always a rose dregonard
 Back to top »
ragonda
A fearful red dragon

Post Posted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 6:34 am    Post subject:

oh when i say skillcraft trading i mean we all have skills right.. say one of us makes potions ,another makes weapons, another skins stuff if we stored these crafts and when a youngster needs something they could say they need a potion we would say yes we can help with that it will cost you one clay plate or 50 units of ivy ... that way the youngster is learning a skill and we are passing our trades on ..... if we keep trade stuff in a chest and say every month selll off the contents of the chest and start over we should always be adding funds to the order. wich in turn could pay for order events
 Back to top »
jade
Soldier of the '?'th Century

Post Posted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply to Dreg's Offer

Not a member, and not much into Dark Lords, but sounds good. Its time, simply because the kids streaming in from 'other realms' seem to have no sense of what to do, which invariably leads them into trouble, male and female both. Which is good and dandy, but i'd rather not have to crack heads. Taking them on would be good both for them and for their mentour(s).
You say, "For all, temperance."
You say, "But justice is worthy for its own sake."
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
mellie
Artistic Bitch

Post Posted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 7:10 am    Post subject:

Well, gonna be honest here. If Sway wants the order live I'll work on it, I do not have as much time as before but I could donate some. Thing is I know Sway is busy now too so I'm not sure if its even possible. You all might just have to do this without us.

Up to Sway though.

Let me run and hide now before Sway kicks my ass for laying it off on her.
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Dzynna
Shadow Master

Post Posted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 11:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply to Dreg's Offer

jade wrote:
Not a member, and not much into Dark Lords, but sounds good. Its time, simply because the kids streaming in from 'other realms' seem to have no sense of what to do, which invariably leads them into trouble, male and female both. Which is good and dandy, but i'd rather not have to crack heads. Taking them on would be good both for them and for their mentour(s).

I not only am in the same position (not a member), but I agree with everything Jade said...and although the cracking heads part is sometimes interesting, I'd rather not have to.

Dzynna Zol
-------------------------------------
The Retreat
--------------------------------------
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Moriath

Post Posted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 12:04 pm    Post subject:

Hmm, (and yeah Mellie ruuuun) I will not be able to devote as much as I did before, but if you guys want to re-work the concept (which I am more than happy if that does happen) then I will participate. If anyone turns into a whiner again, NO COOKIES FOR THEM!
ragonda
A fearful red dragon

Post Posted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 4:26 pm    Post subject:

okies gonna havta think up how we gonna work this im able to make flyers and will need a mule for skill trade storage also will have to look into how many are wanting to join up also how to go about joining up
will obviuosly need a secretary and treasury mule and enlistments officer and a person not in or related to the order who would be willing to accept and count ballot papers as i would like to see everyone in the order being part of a giant order council and each entitled to vote on issues . its gonna take a lot of working through but im sure we can do this please feel free to offer assistance in getting this order up and running again Smile

dregonard always a rose
 Back to top »
red_tiger

Post Posted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 2:46 pm    Post subject:

since i belong to no order and not looking for one at the moment i guess i could at least help with the count ballot since this order does seem to be a great idea and i love to help Question
 Back to top »
mystiqal

Post Posted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 7:23 am    Post subject:

Here is my thoughts on the order. At one time the order was great and activites going on (like order members auction, and slave auctions), which yes i was a member of. The order I joined had a great ideal for what they belivied in and even if some didn't. The sceret part of the was even better to (The Thorns). At one time the order run great, it is a mishap that the order fall apart like it did. I would love to be part of the order again, but i don't see it happening any time soon. The reason is that most of the fonders of the order has moved on and thier RL or thier IG lives as become to where not much time can be allowed for the order, but hey if by chance the order does get back up and going. Don't forget to look up someone who is showing the colors of the order and has been sence his split with the order

"Ilafai please show these blades of mine to the heart of this beast. So i can spill its blood in your name, and with the bloodshed of this beast redem my honor to you."
 Back to top »
mystiqal

Post Posted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 7:24 am    Post subject:

Here is my thoughts on the order. At one time the order was great and activites going on (like order members auction, and slave auctions), which yes i was a member of. The order I joined had a great ideal for what they belivied in and even if some didn't. The sceret part of the was even better to (The Thorns). At one time the order run great, it is a mishap that the order fall apart like it did. I would love to be part of the order again, but i don't see it happening any time soon. The reason is that most of the fonders of the order has moved on and thier RL or thier IG lives as become to where not much time can be allowed for the order, but hey if by chance the order does get back up and going. Don't forget to look up someone who is showing the colors of the order and has been sence his split with the order

"Ilafai please show these blades of mine to the heart of this beast. So i can spill its blood in your name, and with the bloodshed of this beast redem my honor to you."
 Back to top »
maddie

Post Posted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 3:53 pm    Post subject:

I really like the crimson rose concept, and I would like to be a part of it. Unfortunately, my character is a level 5 Psionic whose only notable skill is making the two easiest potions. I am willing to be secretary or anything else you would prefer for me to do. Just let me know.
 Back to top »
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » The Order Of The Crimson Rose » time we thought of a revival
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: